Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crash Course in Cybercurrency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crash Course in Cybercurrency

Greetings;

Hearing these parties explain to a "judge" might be a good crash course.

Doc 1 SEC complaint against Ripple.pdf
    Doc 7 ORDER Pretrial Conference.pdf
    Doc 46 First Amended Complaint.pdf
    docket report 7 14 23.docx

I say "judge" because Analisa Nadine TORRES is a bank teller for the Bank and the Fund. If you get hold of her oath, please share it here?

Liquidation of SDR's

With the National Debt being suspended on June 5 we find liquidation of the assets. This liquidation of the shirts on endorsers' backs converts the reserves for use with CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency).

The government has settled on the conclusion that bitcoin, the original cryptocurrency, is a commodity and not a security. It appears all these other crypto-coins (like XRP) hoped to be treated similar but the SEC says no, you're a security.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    The government has settled on the conclusion that bitcoin, the original cryptocurrency, is a commodity and not a security. It appears all these other crypto-coins (like XRP) hoped to be treated similar but the SEC says no, you're a security.
    Thank you for the summary.

No doubt the CBDCs are coming. https://cointelegraph.com/news/resea...s-live-by-2030

Maybe the govt will broker a deal with Ripple. We'll drop the case if you agree to let XRP be the nation's CBDC.

Run away!

Yes, the national debt ceiling has been suspended, until Jan. 2025 I believe. I looked at your linked asset report and see that SDRs decreased 1.2% from April to May. That doesn't strike me as a liquidation but you might be onto something.

And that SEC v Ripple Labs case is now up to 879 documents! Are you kidding me. Looks like they're headed to trial, no?

I feel like people need to comprehend how dangerous these proposed CBDCs are. Here's Mark Jeftovic's take on it:
    https://bombthrower.com/cbdc-roll-ou...-constitution/

Preceding CROSSTALK

Here is the Part 1 of the above CROSSTALK. If you find yourself incredulous, you are much better off that way.

Greetings Suitors;

Just search for "Fed Assets Current". With the June 5th suspension of the debt ceiling we can see what the liquidation of the SDR (Footnote 2) shapes for the future:

In other words, the time is now to understand the relationship between redemption and the national debt. As the SDR is commandeered into the new Reserve for CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency there is a flurry of lending to those who understand cybercurrency as a Bubble. So you can borrow like there is no tomorrow and invest in Ripple now that it is not declared a security. Dizzied by the flurry of Motions for Summary Judgment one week after the national debt was suspended, we find Ripple might not be in the lead... it might be Ripple is the Reserve! (see the attached docket reports) Also, you might find my Crash Course in Cybercurrency broadcast from a week ago.

Do not worry if you do not understand the attachments. I am only after how you feel about it. I cross accuracy and precision with quantum superposition and combinatorial mathematics, in my left hemisphere. The right hemisphere is the entanglement of value. My Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pump assures that brain waves between both hemispheres are coherent.

Name:  Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pumps Fannypack labelled.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  394.3 KB

Interestingly the Judgment in Part attached reveals bundles about cybercurrency. I am however tempted to keep posting in the Mining the Redeemed Mind thread, obviously.

I. Factual Background

A. Development of the XRP Ledger and the Founding of Ripple

In 2011 and early 2012, Arthur Britto, Jed McCaleb, and David Schwartz developed the source code for a cryptographically secured ledger, or a “blockchain,”3 which is now known as the XRP Ledger. SEC 56.1 Resp. ¶ 11, ECF No. 842; see also ECF No. 668. They aimed to create a faster, cheaper, and more energy-efficient alternative to the bitcoin blockchain, the first blockchain ledger which was introduced in 2009
    Attachments:

Doc 824 - from the post above.
    Doc 825 Memorandum in Support of Doc 824.pdf Document in Support of Doc 824

Doc 841 Response to Motion to Dismiss Memorandum of Law.pdf
    Doc 843 Response to Response Doc 841.pdf

Doc 874 Order and Judgment in Part.pdf

Update

P.S. The saga is far from being played.

SEC Plans to Appeal.

docket report 7 23 23.docx- Nothing worth mentioning, like a Notice of Appeal.

Like i have time to read a 128-page order. So the judge ruled XRP is a security if purchased by a bank/institution, but not a security if purchased by an investor? Very strange.

San Francisco FED is looking for a Sr Crypto Architect:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/feder...t-cbdc-project