Here is the Part 1 of the above CROSSTALK. If you find yourself incredulous, you are much better off that way.

Greetings Suitors;

Just search for "Fed Assets Current". With the June 5th suspension of the debt ceiling we can see what the liquidation of the SDR (Footnote 2) shapes for the future:

In other words, the time is now to understand the relationship between redemption and the national debt. As the SDR is commandeered into the new Reserve for CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency there is a flurry of lending to those who understand cybercurrency as a Bubble. So you can borrow like there is no tomorrow and invest in Ripple now that it is not declared a security. Dizzied by the flurry of Motions for Summary Judgment one week after the national debt was suspended, we find Ripple might not be in the lead... it might be Ripple is the Reserve! (see the attached docket reports) Also, you might find my Crash Course in Cybercurrency broadcast from a week ago.

Do not worry if you do not understand the attachments. I am only after how you feel about it. I cross accuracy and precision with quantum superposition and combinatorial mathematics, in my left hemisphere. The right hemisphere is the entanglement of value. My Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pump assures that brain waves between both hemispheres are coherent.

Name:  Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pumps Fannypack labelled.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  394.3 KB

Interestingly the Judgment in Part attached reveals bundles about cybercurrency. I am however tempted to keep posting in the Mining the Redeemed Mind thread, obviously.

I. Factual Background

A. Development of the XRP Ledger and the Founding of Ripple

In 2011 and early 2012, Arthur Britto, Jed McCaleb, and David Schwartz developed the source code for a cryptographically secured ledger, or a “blockchain,”3 which is now known as the XRP Ledger. SEC 56.1 Resp. ¶ 11, ECF No. 842; see also ECF No. 668. They aimed to create a faster, cheaper, and more energy-efficient alternative to the bitcoin blockchain, the first blockchain ledger which was introduced in 2009
Attachments:

Doc 824 - from the post above.
Doc 825 Memorandum in Support of Doc 824.pdf Document in Support of Doc 824

Doc 841 Response to Motion to Dismiss Memorandum of Law.pdf
Doc 843 Response to Response Doc 841.pdf

Doc 874 Order and Judgment in Part.pdf