Treason & Trial for Traitors
People;

Quite the epic decade for us all, to say the least.

While it's been a while since I've spent time at this wonderful forum, I have been well (for those who remember me), and very busy.

Currently, I am over at the "virtual town square" Elon declared X (neXus is what I call it) to be, serving #ConstructiveNotice regarding #Trial4Traitors. The FBI 'wistleblower" Kyle of the SERAPHIN family, suspended from active duty, set up a "virtual post" in this "town square" and I have been "nailing" notice to it, and other places.

It will be a bit amateur looking - substance trumps form - because I feel it helps prevent escalating tensions for the masses to some degree.

Here's the main Notice, in part:

People are welcome to connect with me over there and examine the #ConstructiveNotice: @null_l33t & (and my alt, @DantesTableTop)

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore of the family of RHODES

P.S.

I didn't expect the combination of the financial solution presented by Congressional Order 101 & Donald's campaign promise to "pay off the National Debt" to provoke an obviously treasonous "bloodless revolution". CongressionalOrder101.wordpress.com

However, an end to the nearly $1T in yearly interest payments is absolutely a major motivation for some people.