Thread: Filing Questions

Filing Questions

Hi All, a few quick questions. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find my answers. The database is huge.

I've been demanding LM for 5 years now. The IRS has sent me paper attacks for tax years 2019 and 2020 that David Merrill has been helping me through. I haven't heard from them since September.

My questions are these:

1. I know that married couples have to both redeem lawful money. It can't just be one of them. But can they file their 1040's jointly, or do they have to file separately?

2. Up to this point I have filed regular 1040 forms with my LM demand. I was thinking about filing a 1040-NR this year and was wondering if anyone has done that? I've filed some paperwork, including my passport application and driver's license, indicating that I am NOT a US Citizen as I continue to try to get out of the matrix. Since the IRS has not bothered me (yet) for TY 2021 and 2022, I don't want to do anything that draws their attention more. Do you think it would if I filed a 1040-NR or would it be better to stick with the regular 1040?

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Hi All, a few quick questions. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find my answers. The database is huge.

I've been demanding LM for 5 years now. The IRS has sent me paper attacks for tax years 2019 and 2020 that David Merrill has been helping me through. I haven't heard from them since September.

My questions are these:

1. I know that married couples have to both redeem lawful money. It can't just be one of them. But can they file their 1040's jointly, or do they have to file separately?

2. Up to this point I have filed regular 1040 forms with my LM demand. I was thinking about filing a 1040-NR this year and was wondering if anyone has done that? I've filed some paperwork, including my passport application and driver's license, indicating that I am NOT a US Citizen as I continue to try to get out of the matrix. Since the IRS has not bothered me (yet) for TY 2021 and 2022, I don't want to do anything that draws their attention more. Do you think it would if I filed a 1040-NR or would it be better to stick with the regular 1040?
    Hello MODNYC;

The attempts to get out of the Matrix are unnecessary. Getting honestly out of debt is good, aside from being redeemed from the national debt by redeeming lawful money.

That of course includes the Non-Resident Alien form. That intention is presumed to be that you dislike being called a citizen (small "c") of the United States. No matter what way you go about it, if you were born in a state or State or STATE, or on one if you prefer, you are a citizen of the United States according to the government and State Department too, if you are considering trying to get a State Citizen (upper case "C") passport. They do not exist.

Joint filings?

I really do not have much experience. I think you would be best to file separately but say that only because I have no dealings with joint filings for redeemed people. My opinion rests mostly on not confounding the IRS agent should it come to any conscious attention. And I am not sure why a properly joined non-taxable income for a married working couple should draw any more attention.

I gather you received a 60-Days to Assess your account in September? Cool. That is usually the last of it and you go back to redeemed in the future. I gather that you and your wife have been redeeming lawful money long enough that your withholdings (W-4) have long been "EXEMPT"?

Posted for MODNYC

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hello MODNYC;

The attempts to get out of the Matrix are unnecessary. Getting honestly out of debt is good, aside from being redeemed from the national debt by redeeming lawful money.

That of course includes the Non-Resident Alien form. That intention is presumed to be that you dislike being called a citizen (small "c") of the United States. No matter what way you go about it, if you were born in a state or State or STATE, or on one if you prefer, you are a citizen of the United States according to the government and State Department too, if you are considering trying to get a State Citizen (upper case "C") passport. They do not exist.

Joint filings?

I really do not have much experience. I think you would be best to file separately but say that only because I have no dealings with joint filings for redeemed people. My opinion rests mostly on not confounding the IRS agent should it come to any conscious attention. And I am not sure why a properly joined non-taxable income for a married working couple should draw any more attention.

I gather you received a 60-Days to Assess your account in September? Cool. That is usually the last of it and you go back to redeemed in the future. I gather that you and your wife have been redeeming lawful money long enough that your withholdings (W-4) have long been "EXEMPT"?
    Hello David Merrill. Thanks for your insight. I've been exempt on the W4 since 2020. It is interesting you thoughts on the state citizen stuff. There is so much info out there it is dizzying. I did the passport process and mine does have 5 stars. That can't be random right? It has to mean something. Everyone else I know only has 3 stars. In any case, I just want to be free and live a quiet life without the IRS bothering me. I very much appreciate the info that this forum has been able to provide.