Hi All, a few quick questions. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find my answers. The database is huge.

I've been demanding LM for 5 years now. The IRS has sent me paper attacks for tax years 2019 and 2020 that David Merrill has been helping me through. I haven't heard from them since September.

My questions are these:

1. I know that married couples have to both redeem lawful money. It can't just be one of them. But can they file their 1040's jointly, or do they have to file separately?

2. Up to this point I have filed regular 1040 forms with my LM demand. I was thinking about filing a 1040-NR this year and was wondering if anyone has done that? I've filed some paperwork, including my passport application and driver's license, indicating that I am NOT a US Citizen as I continue to try to get out of the matrix. Since the IRS has not bothered me (yet) for TY 2021 and 2022, I don't want to do anything that draws their attention more. Do you think it would if I filed a 1040-NR or would it be better to stick with the regular 1040?