Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Without looking into it thoroughly, I admit; what I see is a judge giving any uniformed officer the benefit of the doubt, that he entered a household under proper exigent circumstances. The article is slanted toward the policeman entering the home illegally.

That is another example of an unconnected dot MJ. If you mean the gold fringe, that is a decoration for indoor flags.
Okay I will accept that. I guess my position without going into much elaboration is that if one is endorsing the Federal Reserve System one is showing himself to be in conflict or enemy of the United States. This AIB call just irked me for my own personal reasons. I do not like it when 1/2 truths are parceled out to a congregation trusting in the head talker.

Banking is open to everyone! If you want you can learn to make HUGE gains from the FRS. But then you will be regulated and you may need to register your bank and maybe even do some other things I am unaware of; yet, you could remain without FR Banking via 12USC411.

I think that the proposition that Motla68 and I am making is that perhaps money is not necessary at all. But you will not see me on my soapbox boasting that money is not needed unless I can prove it. With direct experience. And when i get to that point, more than likely i will not share with the masses at large because the Scripture states if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant. Study to show Thyself Approved.

By the way, does anybody have a letter I can use to send to the Military! ROFLMAO.....exactly.

Point well taken - i accept your chastisement.

shabbat shalom,
mj