Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Supreme Court Nullifies 4th Amendment in Favor of Public Policy :

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Without looking into it thoroughly, I admit; what I see is a judge giving any uniformed officer the benefit of the doubt, that he entered a household under proper exigent circumstances. The article is slanted toward the policeman entering the home illegally.

That is another example of an unconnected dot MJ. If you mean the gold fringe, that is a decoration for indoor flags.
    Okay I will accept that. I guess my position without going into much elaboration is that if one is endorsing the Federal Reserve System one is showing himself to be in conflict or enemy of the United States. This AIB call just irked me for my own personal reasons. I do not like it when 1/2 truths are parceled out to a congregation trusting in the head talker.

Banking is open to everyone! If you want you can learn to make HUGE gains from the FRS. But then you will be regulated and you may need to register your bank and maybe even do some other things I am unaware of; yet, you could remain without FR Banking via 12USC411.

I think that the proposition that Motla68 and I am making is that perhaps money is not necessary at all. But you will not see me on my soapbox boasting that money is not needed unless I can prove it. With direct experience. And when i get to that point, more than likely i will not share with the masses at large because the Scripture states if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant. Study to show Thyself Approved.

By the way, does anybody have a letter I can use to send to the Military! ROFLMAO.....exactly.

Point well taken - i accept your chastisement.

shabbat shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I should apologize to the readers who may not be following. The vast majority of the emergency statutes based in the post-1861 'extraordinary occasion' were lifted.
    I think there exists a war on terror; a war on drugs; a war on... [insert topic].

The reason people will not pay you Motla68 is that you are amplifying useless parts of history - like I said; unconnected dots.
    I am not going to address the other stuff and go those rounds with you again, but where is your bona fide proof of claim that I ever asked anyone to pay me?

Dear Admin;

My compliments! This form and format is quite complimentary to collecting quotes and making a coherent point in the thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Until people realise that Lincoln's Army is still here and even expanded beyond the borders and the rules of warfare on land still are applicable the beatings will continue.
    The reason we keep going round and round Motla68 is that you state a hyperbole, and then people supporting your point tangentially are presumed to be supporting against me. I have the history and what you are saying is quite skewed and improperly amplified.

I will dredge up the reason you were banished as long as you do. Simply put - you cannot and have not shown any kind of success story that does not stand directly upon the remedy I promote - the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411) - with you spouting, Title 12 U.S.C. §411 on the face of the presentment Refused for Cause. You tried that - remember? Shall I go back and find the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Okay I will accept that. I guess my position without going into much elaboration is that if one is endorsing the Federal Reserve System one is showing himself to be in conflict or enemy of the United States. This AIB call just irked me for my own personal reasons. I do not like it when 1/2 truths are parceled out to a congregation trusting in the head talker.

Banking is open to everyone! If you want you can learn to make HUGE gains from the FRS. But then you will be regulated and you may need to register your bank and maybe even do some other things I am unaware of; yet, you could remain without FR Banking via 12USC411.

I think that the proposition that Motla68 and I am making is that perhaps money is not necessary at all. But you will not see me on my soapbox boasting that money is not needed unless I can prove it. With direct experience. And when i get to that point, more than likely i will not share with the masses at large because the Scripture states if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant. Study to show Thyself Approved.

By the way, does anybody have a letter I can use to send to the Military! ROFLMAO.....exactly.

Point well taken - i accept your chastisement.

shabbat shalom,
    mj
    You would seem agreeable with remedy. I become wary when somebody tries to tell me - Remember now, this has nothing to do with Title 12 U.S.C. §411! while that is cited predominantly on the face of the R4C.

I got a message from a new member because they were afraid to confront your religious views. You impregnated confrontation with "numbskull". That tells me that you are unsure yourself - if you have to pre-insult anybody who does not share your views Michael Joseph. - That anybody who disagrees is already a numbskull...

But then I would not really know since I stopped reading what you had to say at that sentence. I just told the new member to post and enjoy it here like others. The only reason Motla68 was banished for a short spell was that he tried to hide the remedy. People can be arrogant - like you are - and pretend they have the proper interpretation and context of Scripture; that if we cannot read your mind and improve ourselves without you expressly teaching (which has drawn many complaints against Motla by the way) then we can flap about in the manure of our own ignorance. The Bible says we deserve so much, right?

Quit coming off so high-horsed as to speak down to us Michael Joseph, and start giving us examples, images and support any claims with links, current events, source documentation and soforth.

We have a new Downloads Area. Check it out!

I am not going to address the other stuff and go those rounds with you again, but where is your bona fide proof of claim that I ever asked anyone to pay me?
    I bet you are an amateur NLP practitioner. What I am saying is that you should not bash me for people being willing to pay me to walk them through a lesson plan I give out all over the Internet for free. What I said was that if you asked people to pay you, you would soon be shut down as a snake oil salesman for trying to convince them, in return for the money you accepted, that the Lieber Code (Lincoln's Army as you put it above) is the prevailing law while using Title 12 U.S.C. §411, and trying to convince them that the 1913 Remedy had nothing to do with why there was Setoff for being a peaceful inhabitant.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-11 at 11:34 AM.

All in all; directly on topic I agree;

If I came across a policeman in my home, I would not have the same Make My Day rights against him as I would have against a civilian-type of intruder. The policeman is engaged in a certain trust backed by a fungible fidelity bond - his oath of office. In civilized society, I can be presumed to have already accepted the officer's oath of office for value - the trust. Therefore if my demands for an Affidavit of Probable Cause or an indictment/search warrant are not properly answered, then I can bill the municipal state for recourse.

I suppose that I should apologize because I react in such a way to hyperbole and sensationalizing all that - by saying that the court is protecting an officer's right to intrude illegally. I see it as protecting police officers. A police officer can enter a home under exigent circumstances - that must be explained on the Affidavit of Probable Cause.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. That was a fascinating thread by the way - http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post1687

It really does get into the heart of the matter of removing one's self (person) from the theater of war.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-14-11 at 01:57 PM.

The reason we keep going round and round Motla68 is that you state a hyperbole, and then people supporting your point tangentially are presumed to be supporting against me. I have the history and what you are saying is quite skewed and improperly amplified.

I will dredge up the reason you were banished as long as you do. Simply put - you cannot and have not shown any kind of success story that does not stand directly upon the remedy I promote - the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411) - with you spouting, Title 12 U.S.C. §411 on the face of the presentment Refused for Cause. You tried that - remember? Shall I go back and find the thread?

" complaints against Motla by the way) then we can flap about in the manure of our own ignorance. The Bible says we deserve so much, right?

Quit coming off so high-horsed as to speak down to us Michael Joseph, and start giving us examples, images and support any claims with links, current events, source documentation and soforth.

I bet you are an amateur NLP practitioner. What I am saying is that you should not bash me for people being willing to pay me to walk them through a lesson plan I give out all over the Internet for free. What I said was that if you asked people to pay you, you would soon be shut down as a snake oil salesman for trying to convince them, in return for the money you accepted, that the Lieber Code (Lincoln's Army as you put it above) is the prevailing law while using Title 12 U.S.C. §411, and trying to convince them that the 1913 Remedy had nothing to do with why there was Setoff for being a peaceful inhabitant.
    Yes, please go find where I put " 12 USC 411 Refuse for Cause " on an instrument? I would like to see that myself, That line seems to be quite an oxymoron to me.

It appears your using mis-direction to try and shift the focus off of you and put it on me when your not addressing the fact that you said I asked people to pay me, why are you not answering? Are you so conceited that you cannot be humbled by admitting mistake?

Amateur NLP, where did that come from? How does anyone know that you might be using such a thing in here if you figure yourself such a professional at this? So far it has worked for you, correct?
    Can you show any scientific evidence showing bona fide proof of claim to that?

MJ,

Thanks for the listen. If this is Ones introduction to AIB, it would be difficult to consider in whole, lacking ongoing background. You have passed your judgment. Be at peace.

The UNITED STATES flag has been a Naval Ensign since inception. The Gold Fringe is found in relation to Military Jurisdictions, particularly Courts Martial. One may be excused for presuming this flag, in a State Court setting, is Prima Facie of its Heraldic Appearance, given the emphasis in such environs to the importance of Procedure, Decorum, Demarcation of Adversarial Bounds, Seals of State and such.

For my part, lacking the actual dimensions and Loft / Fly ratio of the Flag itself, to show any accordance to set rules, I can only claim the flag is a representation, being no actual Herald of Jurisdiction. In fact, I think it would have to be outside prescribed dimensions to forestall a proper challenge to jurisdiction, in these regards. This is all very esotoric at best anyway, pragmatic at worst, and does little to further practical understanding or application in seeking remedy or redress.

There is also the subtitle difference between “Martial Law” and “Military Rule”. I hope to touch upon this in a thread on the subject.

Respectfully, TG

David,

I admit my thread title is a bit overblown. However, the article itself, as a piece for Public Opinion shaping, is also a slanted presentation. The apparent objective is to foment consternation among the populace. This is part and parcel with American Media’s current position in social engineering.

Yes, please go find where I put " 12 USC 411 Refuse for Cause " on an instrument? I would like to see that myself, That line seems to be quite an oxymoron to me.

It appears your using mis-direction to try and shift the focus off of you and put it on me when your not addressing the fact that you said I asked people to pay me, why are you not answering? Are you so conceited that you cannot be humbled by admitting mistake?

Amateur NLP, where did that come from? How does anyone know that you might be using such a thing in here if you figure yourself such a professional at this? So far it has worked for you, correct?
    Can you show any scientific evidence showing bona fide proof of claim to that?

The mistake is yours.

Exchanged for [Lawful Money] by any other name is the plain English expression of the Code.

You know this to be true - as admitted by excluding it when you were called to the mat to tell us the verbiage utilized in your "success stories".

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    MJ,

Thanks for the listen. If this is Ones introduction to AIB, it would be difficult to consider in whole, lacking ongoing background. You have passed your judgment. Be at peace.

The UNITED STATES flag has been a Naval Ensign since inception. The Gold Fringe is found in relation to Military Jurisdictions, particularly Courts Martial. One may be excused for presuming this flag, in a State Court setting, is Prima Facie of its Heraldic Appearance, given the emphasis in such environs to the importance of Procedure, Decorum, Demarcation of Adversarial Bounds, Seals of State and such.

For my part, lacking the actual dimensions and Loft / Fly ratio of the Flag itself, to show any accordance to set rules, I can only claim the flag is a representation, being no actual Herald of Jurisdiction. In fact, I think it would have to be outside prescribed dimensions to forestall a proper challenge to jurisdiction, in these regards. This is all very esotoric at best anyway, pragmatic at worst, and does little to further practical understanding or application in seeking remedy or redress.

There is also the subtitle difference between “Martial Law” and “Military Rule”. I hope to touch upon this in a thread on the subject.

Respectfully, TG

The very fact that Title 4 is under the execution of the President [EISENHOWER] is quite telling about the heraldry. Therefore any flag is an expression of martial rule. The gold fringes mean nothing except that the flag is mainly for indoor use - as it will not see the excitement of the wind or battle. The protocol is found in military manuals but they pretty much describe everything in that style of detail.

David,

I admit my thread title is a bit overblown. However, the article itself, as a piece for Public Opinion shaping, is also a slanted presentation. The apparent objective is to foment consternation among the populace. This is part and parcel with American Media’s current position in social engineering.

I agree.

I call it conditioning. I actually believe that BRICS is a retaliatory SDR financial regime caused by my pioneering publication of remedy. We see on the TV how cops are justified at breaking in a door all the time. Sometimes they will just ask the other cop - Did you hear a woman screaming?

MJ,

Respectfully, TG
    Rod and I had breakfast last week and we spoke at length about the stuff that appeared on the 5/10 show. Said meeting was accepted, as for my part, because a friend of mine insisted that I meet with him.

Rod is an educated man. I hope he obtains that what he seeks. My teeth were set on edge in regard to the conversation. I should not allow my emotions to cloud my judgement.

As such, I withdraw my previous statement. I find that he is working in the field to help other people and to that endeavor, i applaud him. I just wish that people would learn to not follow the leader.

shalom,
    mj