Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

AJ,

I credit above all the Hand of Providence. My little prayer for safe passage my be routine, but it is still heart felt .

I have no idea why the reaction was such. Maybe he had been in court to watch a Trust and Benefit savvy individual the Judge wouldn't deal with. "I waive the Benefits and offer their return" , is also a pretty Proceeding stopping statement. What can a Judge do not to spill the beans that the pompously vaunted "Benefits of Law" have just been given up as quickly and easily as they attempt to get you to abandon your right / benefit against self incrimination ? ( contrived from Bill items I , IV & IX ) "Do you understand these rights?" no = aggravated cop / yes = waiver / silence is golden .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-21-11 at 11:34 AM.
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

It is possible to construct elaborate mental models around our heritage. It is my hope that anybody reading can pick up the syllables of their true name, and their family surname, translate them into biblical Hebrew and get a "horoscope" reading and even interpret the numerical equivalent to find an insight into your purpose in Life that would inspire.

A great book about this is Eric Temple BELL's Numerology (1933). He wrote a comprehensive treatise about how many different constructs will fit patterns in our psychic archetypes. One feature of his book is the Beasting Parties that BELL would hold for the university mathematics students. BELL found it worth pondering that the students could always find a 666 equivalent for some acceptable variation of any student's name but Eric Temple BELL.

My own pattern (Planet Merrill if you will) seems anchored in reality in Milestone Park, Brooklyn and connects to an annointing upon one of my ancestors by high Mason George WASHINGTON himself, right there at the Manor - which is not a true manor after all.

However, author Harold D. Eberlein states: "there never was a duly and legally constituted Van Pelt Manor and this appellation has no defense whatever on any historic grounds.
    Therefore technically Van Pelt Manor has never been subjected properly to British Rule and Fealty.

I have described this in detail elsewhere in these forums but in a nutshell it describes a factual wet-ink perpetual inheritance and it is no surprise that there is a land plot preserved on the Van Pelt Manor lot for monument.

Now I wonder how anybody would explain the 12' prison fence facing the public park?

The placard is located near the middle of the park on the right.

I am mentioning this because other people must have noticed similar things about themselves and their families, political histories and financial heritage; and their own objectives and behavior - I am sure. I feel that some of the seemingly subjective conjecture that people try attributing to divine intervention can be mapped out in a profound memory drawn into a double helix found in every one of our cells; a mathematical Fourier Transform of profundity.

Calling it divine providence or divine intervention is just like a technician claiming a background signal is noise, rather than everything. If pulling comprehensible patterns from the matrix is too much of a headache, we just tend to dismiss it as noise whereas if we would just go the extra mile to understand the mathematics a little - then we might find that the divine providence is much more reproducible than we suspected.

The prime biblical example, for me anyway is that Daniel found his claim to fame as a prophet for a simple subtraction; figuring for Darius that it was time for the Jews to return to Israel from Jeremiah's Letter. Had Daniel not done the mathematics, it would seem that history may have completely forgotten the both of them.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-21-11 at 02:38 PM.

When are you moving in? Is the survey reduced down to the mere volume of the pole?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    When are you moving in? Is the survey reduced down to the mere volume of the pole?

I have wondered about camping there for three days.