Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
Let’s separate terms a little more.

Corporeal = Tangible, Incorporeal = Intangible, however there is a difference in application.

I am corporeal, flesh and blood and bone. I was first taught the distinction when accompanying a senior Compatriot as witness in filing of a Suit. He determined to Quiet Title his Corporeal Hereditaments. It took a bit of doing as the Clerk refused to accept the paperwork. The Clerk finally called the County Attorney for help in figuring out how to explain the papers were un-fileable.

The Atty. came in and looked over the Petition. He said “WHAT! You want to Quiet Title your BODY!!!”

My Compatriot says “Yes, I need to determine any superior Title or Right to my own Claim”. Atty. said “OK, file it”. Case ended with "failure to state a claim" and all that.

Point of the story, the terms ( In ) / Corporeal go originally to matters pertaining to people. ( In ) / Tangible to things.
---------------------------------------
hereditament

Anything that can be passed by an individual to heirs.

There are two types of hereditaments: corporeal and incorporeal.

A corporeal hereditament is a permanent tangible object that can be seen and handled and is confined to the land. Materials, such as coal, timber, stone, or a house are common examples of this type of hereditament.

An incorporeal hereditament is an intangible right, which is not visible but is derived from real or Personal Property. An Easement is a classic example of this type of hereditament, since it is the right of one individual to use another's property and can be inherited.

hereditament n. any kind of property which can be inherited. This is old-fashioned language still found in some wills and deeds.

( Note : old-fashioned does not mean outdated or ineffective. Just trying to ridicule through sophistry to me.
--------------------------------------------

Hereditament

In law, a hereditament (from Lat. hereditare, to inherit, heres, heir) is any kind of property that can be inherited.

Hereditaments are divided into corporeal and incorporeal. Corporeal hereditaments are "such as affect the senses, and may be seen and handled by the body; incorporeal are not the subject of sensation, can neither be seen nor handled, are creatures of the mind, and exist only in contemplation" (Blackstone, Commentaries). An example of a corporeal hereditament is land held in freehold.

Examples of incorporeal hereditaments are: hereditary titles of honor or dignity, heritable titles of office, coats of arms, Prescriptive Barony, rights of way, tithes, advowsons, pensions, annuities, rents, franchises, etc. The term is still used in the phrase "lands, tenements and hereditaments" to describe property in land, as distinguished from goods and chattels or movable property.
----------------------------------------------

Hope this helps to clarify and sharpen the points presented.

Peace, TG
That would be my reply too. The quite title on the body has already been done and deposited into the Library of Congress, incun 14545.B4. All we have to do is accept it in very much the same way that David discussed about a friend who accepted a Judges bond and then the judge recused himself from the case. Since 2009 when our group started looking at things in a different light it has made a lot of positive changes in peoples lives, one such insight is that why go through the hassle of creating all these instruments to pass through ports when a trust is operating a usufruct from which we can use these things for everyone else's benefit? This is along the lines of the story of King Nebekennezer who ordered 3 men to walk through the firy furnace and to his surprise he received a benefit, being entertained that things are not always what they seem to be, a new intent was formed.

I have this whole thing about the casting of spells on paper too and making claim to it, but not going to go into that since it will not pass the snuff of DM's scientific regulations here. If interested send me a PM.