Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

Greetings All. Herein I will be presenting the Constitution as an Express Trust Indenture. It will take some time to sort through all the info I’ve put together on the subject and edit for presentation. Please bear with me.

-----------------------------------------------------

It takes some study to really grasp this , so lets just state the Founders followed the Common Law in their dealings . That’s the Common Law of Mother England , by the way . This body of Law stretches back some 1,000 years . We are dealing primarily in Estates and Inheritance .

It is a tenet of Law that in order to determine the intent of a writing one must look to the preamble . ( In Statute that would be the “Empowerment Clause” ) . For our purposes I will note how it established the Constitution as a Trust instrument by fulfilling the requirements to establish a Trust .

Definitions of words from the 1828 edition of Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language are enlightening. Particularly State ( 5. A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people united under one government, whatever may be the form of the government. ) and Estate ( 6. The general business or interest of government; hence, a political body; a commonwealth; a republic. But in this sense, we now use State. ) and States ( n. plu. Nobility. The ONLY definition ) An online version is available at : http://1828.mshaffer.com/

Numbered items are necessary elements to establish a Trust . See Bogert on Trusts . Earlier the edition the better .

WE THE PEOPLE ( 1 - Grantors ) of the United States ( from or out of the United / Joined Nobility ) , in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the General Welfare , and secure the Blessings of Liberty ( 2 - Statement of Purpose ) to ourselves and our Posterity ( 3 - Grantees : Heirs unnamed ) , do ordain and establish ( 4 - Statement of Intent . Note : Ordain comes from Cannon Law ) this Constitution ( 5 - Written Indenture ) for the United States of America ( Joined Nobility belonging to America : 6 - The Name of the Entity Created )

The Preamble fulfills the 6 requirements necessary to establish a Trust . Recall that Rights , Privileges and Prerogatives of Commoners to Royalty are considered Personal Property ( incorporeal heredatiments ) inheritable by decent and Personal Property may only devolve to a Body Politic via Trust. We took all those combined Properties as spoils from the War for Independence . Had to divide up the booty somehow . Can it get any simpler ?

So how does this help me fend off intrusions by government Actors ? Simply ask them if they are exercising an Office of Trust, or one of Profit .

If the claim of authority is from an Office of Profit I am entitled to demand, either ;

1 - The circumstance whereby I came under the direct power of the Executive Branch / Office, or any Agency of the Executive, or :

2 - Production of the contract , agreement or other indenture binding me to commercial activity profitable to the claimant. Don’t hand me that line that I am party to some unwritten , unspoken “Social Contract” by mere fact of being Born Alive in some County confines .

If from an Office of Trust I am entitled to know how the claimant establishes their superior Claim of Rights in Property and may seize elements of my Personal Inheritance .

More later on the Bill of Rights as list of Property specifically excluded from the Federal Trust Res.

I find your opening post spellbinding!

It sheds new light on something that seemed rather meaningless at the time - about Article VI of the federal Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Greetings All. Herein I will be presenting the Constitution as an Express Trust Indenture. It will take some time to sort through all the info I’ve put together on the subject and edit for presentation. Please bear with me.

-----------------------------------------------------

It takes some study to really grasp this , so lets just state the Founders followed the Common Law in their dealings . That’s the Common Law of Mother England , by the way . This body of Law stretches back some 1,000 years . We are dealing primarily in Estates and Inheritance .

It is a tenet of Law that in order to determine the intent of a writing one must look to the preamble . ( In Statute that would be the “Empowerment Clause” ) . For our purposes I will note how it established the Constitution as a Trust instrument by fulfilling the requirements to establish a Trust .

Definitions of words from the 1828 edition of Webster's American Dictionary of the English Language are enlightening. Particularly State ( 5. A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people united under one government, whatever may be the form of the government. ) and Estate ( 6. The general business or interest of government; hence, a political body; a commonwealth; a republic. But in this sense, we now use State. ) and States ( n. plu. Nobility. The ONLY definition ) An online version is available at : http://1828.mshaffer.com/

Numbered items are necessary elements to establish a Trust . See Bogert on Trusts . Earlier the edition the better .

WE THE PEOPLE ( 1 - Grantors ) of the United States ( from or out of the United / Joined Nobility ) , in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defense, promote the General Welfare , and secure the Blessings of Liberty ( 2 - Statement of Purpose ) to ourselves and our Posterity ( 3 - Grantees : Heirs unnamed ) , do ordain and establish ( 4 - Statement of Intent . Note : Ordain comes from Cannon Law ) this Constitution ( 5 - Written Indenture ) for the United States of America ( Joined Nobility belonging to America : 6 - The Name of the Entity Created )

The Preamble fulfills the 6 requirements necessary to establish a Trust . Recall that Rights , Privileges and Prerogatives of Commoners to Royalty are considered Personal Property ( incorporeal heredatiments ) inheritable by decent and Personal Property may only devolve to a Body Politic via Trust. We took all those combined Properties as spoils from the War for Independence . Had to divide up the booty somehow . Can it get any simpler ?

So how does this help me fend off intrusions by government Actors ? Simply ask them if they are exercising an Office of Trust, or one of Profit .

If the claim of authority is from an Office of Profit I am entitled to demand, either ;

1 - The circumstance whereby I came under the direct power of the Executive Branch / Office, or any Agency of the Executive, or :

2 - Production of the contract , agreement or other indenture binding me to commercial activity profitable to the claimant. Don’t hand me that line that I am party to some unwritten , unspoken “Social Contract” by mere fact of being Born Alive in some County confines .

If from an Office of Trust I am entitled to know how the claimant establishes their superior Claim of Rights in Property and may seize elements of my Personal Inheritance .

More later on the Bill of Rights as list of Property specifically excluded from the Federal Trust Res.
    How about the 50 states are the estates, the body politic of all estates makes up the union of estates, the compact for the state as mentioned at a International Level as well,
    called the United States of American. Would this be the light as what I have posted in the past from Canada Providence statutes that say Lawful Money of Canada has
    the same meaning as Lawful Money of the United States of America?

What was the true original inheritance though, was it a monetary value or was it the earth, the paper and ink, the Gold Ceasar put his stamp on, all the equity made from it that earth?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    ... the body politic of all estates makes up the union of estates ....
    The body politic in the republican forms of government of the several States is the People.
    State governments through their representatives create a political corporation by charter which you know as the US Constitution.
    Governments are the agents of "the People". "The People" are principal.

Actually, it wasn't the idea of "the People" of the States to create a federation. It was the idea of "the Peoples' " representatives (with commercial interest in mind).

These United States is an association of States.

motla,

Yes, the (E)States in Union are each separate Estates. The power granted to the central government, to represent the Union (E)States to the Family of Nations, necessarily had to be transferred in Trust. This should become clearer in my next few posts. Be aware that an Estate may be Tangible / Corporeal or Intangible / Incorporeal or in combination.

> What was the true original inheritance though, was it a monetary value or was it the earth, the paper and ink, the Gold Ceasar put his stamp on, all the equity made from it that earth?<

This post should begin to clarify inheritance somewhat.

shikamaru,

> These United States is an association of States. <

Yes, however the Powers, Rights, Duties and Responsibilities of the United States Government are Granted / Assigned property.

Everyone, please just bear with me. Will get into the Association / Corporate structure and the nature of Inheritance as things progress.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

There are several points to keep in mind to establish the Constitution as a Trust Instrument. That is it’s Paramount purpose. It is also a Compact or Charter . It is an instrument of dual nature at least. First and foremost, the Property of the Government consists of Rights, Powers, and Duties. These are all Intangible.

The War for Independence, so called “Revolution”, was not a war authorized and funded by the English Parliament. It was an action by The Crown, King George III, in conflict with his chartered Crown Colonies. AKA Plantation Estates. In Corporate terms, he was facing a Hostile Takeover.

As such, King George put up everything he owned against every thing the Colonists claimed. The root of the claim being restoration of Magna Charta Rights to the Peoples of all Class Stations. That was the Rule of War. “To the Victor belong the Spoils”. Same way the German House of Hanover took the Crown from the House of Stuart. Scottish Stuarts from the Welsh-English Normans from the Anglo-Saxons. By conquest.

King George gave it all up. As “The Font of All Law and Authority” he also necessarily relinquished all authority under his Rule. Every Title of Nobility. This is why polite American Society uses the appellations “Sir” and “Madame”. Titles of Nobility and Honor. ( APPELLA'TION, n. [L. appellatio. See Appeal.] - Name; the word by which a thing is called and known. )

If we accept the premise Our Founders were dealing with newly acquired Sovereign Title, Rights and Prerogatives, when forming the new Body Politic, we can see where the Constitution can not be Testamentary in nature. The Constitution can not be a Testamentary Trust.

( PREROG'ATIVE, [L. proerogativa, precedence in voting; proe, before, and rogo, to ask or demand.] An exclusive or peculiar privilege. A royal prerogative, is that special pre-eminence which a king has over all other persons, and out of the course of the common law, in right of his regal dignity. It consists in the possession of certain rights which the king may exercise to the exclusion of all participation of his subjects; for when a right or privilege is held in common with the subject, it ceases to be a prerogative. Thus the right of appointing embassadors,and of making peace and war, are, in Great Britain, royal prerogatives. The right of governing created beings is the prerogative of the Creator. )

The Sovereign has no Testamentary Power at Common Law.

Our laws come down to us from the Common Law of England and its Statutes. Of these laws the most important are the laws of "Descent and Distribution". These are the laws that make a king. The King does not receive a crown in a will, it descends upon his head from his father or his mother if she was Queen. It matters more what is not written in Descent and Distribution, than what IS written. Before man could write these laws were in existence.

If one man wanted to transfer title of land to another the two would meet on the land and the owner would kneel and take some dirt in hand, rise and give the dirt to the man who was to take it. This was a transfer of title. This man would make a home on this land free, the only thing he owed was homage to the King by defending the land from encroaching invaders ( Vassalage ). If there were serfs on the land their Rights were indirect relation to the land and their status to it. (so it is today) The idea of ownership being passed from Sovereign to a someone lower on the totem pole was gleaned from the Bible. The stories in this book are not only for spirit. They were the only instructions written on how to establish kingdoms, ownership, transfers, and mostly inheritance, ie. "descent and Distribution". Who got what and in what manner and fashion. The first born son was supposed to "get" the major amount of inheritance, that is why many times it is repeated that so-in-so in the birth of twins stuck his foot out and a red string was placed upon it. They had to know who was entitled to the Estate, crown, land, flocks, etc. This was the first born sons "birthright" The second son or younger son got less. If no sons were born, only daughters, the estate went to the eldest as a fem "sole". This is how Kings and Queens are determined. They own the "Estate" of land creating their country.

Widows always got one third of an estate of the husband, it was the place of the oldest son to make sure the Widow got her rightful third since none of this was EVER written. Her Dower. Once anything was written it was no longer an inheritance, it was "taken under the will", which was taxable. Descent and Distribution was recognized as established by God and taking under the Will was recognized as being established by man, making it a taxable thing.

The first recognized Title and land transfer was the land that God gave to Abraham. The words used to transfer that land to him are still used in deeds today. That is because the laws of descent and distribution still exists and are still valid. These words are called "words of inheritance". God gave all the land to Abraham and "his heirs forever" all the land he could see and walk upon. The Bible is the oldest written book showing mankind how to obtain and keep property. The stories have more meaning than mystical woo - woo. That mysticism is only for the ignorant who do not know the game being played to take what belongs to them, the Laws of the Land.

There was no other written information on rights of property ownership until 121, when the cousins of King John forced him to sign the Magna Charta, thereby putting in writing for the first time what a Freeman's inheritance was. ( Freeman is the First Estate / Social Class / Status above Serfs and other Bonded or Indentured people. ) To read that document it appears it is about the objects written. When studied one can see that the subject is inheritance due to the "words of inheritance" used throughout. These words designate Freedom and how much belonged to a Freeman. The Widow is there also, dealing with the bankers (Jews), the Catholic Church, and last but not least section 64 which is probably the most important. All these ideas of law were gleaned from the Bible because there was no other writing to take it from.
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-15-11 at 03:00 PM. Reason: It's gonna happen now and then, formatting and all

Let me touch on Heraldry for a bit.

This is the first Seal ( Coat of Arms ) of the United States ( Joined Nobility ) of America. It is from the Records of the First Continental Congress, September 1774. The Seal is described, saved and passed on to us by Associate Supreme Court Justice Henry Baldwin during his term in 1837.

The Seal is sacred and in Heraldry every Element, spec, leaf, object, word and part has an absolute meaning. A meaning of which the person or persons who created it were trying to convey. In this particular Seal we know that:

In the surround in Latin ( HANC - TUEMUR ~ HAC - NITIMUR ) are the words “On This we Rely” “This we Defend”.

We see 12 Dexter ( right ) Arms representing the 12 colonies in Congress Assembled Georgia was not present. ( Left arms are called Sinister and the meaning is dark ). An Arm means a person with qualities of leadership.

These arms are issuing forth from the surrounding clouds. Clouds represent mystery or obscured truth.

The center Pillar or Column represents fortitude and constancy. On top of the column is the Phrygian Cap of Liberty and all of this is resting on a solid base ( The Bible ) covered by a white scroll with the words Magna Charta written on it. The Column and Cap ( as a phallus ) also represent the way and means for a human being to be conceived, born and capable of inheriting an Estate and claim their Status to the world.

It was these issues the Founding Fathers were fighting for, and not taxation without representation. The Right to inherit Freedom as their Forefathers had done, derived from the Magna Charta of 1215. This pretty much lays out the intention and mind set of the assembly for those versed in such things. The Founders called themselves Heirs of Freedom, to claim their Inheritance.

Right to Keep and Bear Arms anyone ?
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-19-11 at 01:41 PM. Reason: adding little things

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Let me touch on Heraldry for a bit. ( I don't know why the image comes out so small from my album. It should be over 300 pix square )
    This is the first Seal ( Coat of Arms ) of the United States ( Joined Nobility ) of America. It is from the Records of the First Continental Congress, September 1774. The Seal is described, saved and passed on to us by Associate Supreme Court Justice Henry Baldwin during his term in 1837.

The Seal is sacred and in Heraldry every Element, spec, leaf, object, word and part has an absolute meaning. A meaning of which the person or persons who created it were trying to convey. In this particular Seal we know that:

In the surround in Latin are the words “On This we Rely” “This we Defend”.

We see 12 Dexter ( right ) Arms representing the 12 colonies in Congress Assembled Georgia was not present. ( Left arms are called Sinister and the meaning is dark ). An Arm means a person with qualities of leadership.

These arms are issuing forth from the surrounding clouds. Clouds represent mystery or obscured truth.

The center Pillar or Column represents fortitude and constancy. On top of the column is the Phrygian Cap of Liberty and all of this is resting on a solid base ( The Bible ) covered by a white scroll with the words Magna Charta written on it. The Column and Cap ( as a phallus ) also represent the way and means for a human being to be conceived, born and capable of inheriting an Estate and claim their Status to the world.

It was these issues the Founding Fathers were fighting for, and not taxation without representation. The Right to inherit Freedom as their Forefathers had done, derived from the Magna Charta of 1215. This pretty much lays out the intention and mind set of the assembly for those versed in such things. The Founders called themselves Heirs of Freedom, to claim their Inheritance.

Right to Keep and Bear Arms anyone ?
    those in Yisra'el know that their nations - are UNDER the Scripture - incun.1454.b5 - to claim assurance in the Scripture is to be in agreement.

Jer 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his [right] arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

right arm = strength. Yehoshuah sitting on the right side of Yehovah.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-15-11 at 04:10 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

MJ,

In the Heraldry Our Claim rests on a firm foundation, not upon sand. I'm merely presenting history here, not individual Belief.

very well - I notice that the arms rest on a pillar that gets it foundation on the Bible. Now, my individual belief has nothing to do with that fact. So it really does not matter what I believe or what anyone else believes. The foundation is on the Bible. And that is a fact.

proceed sir....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-15-11 at 04:43 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

A bit on Real Estates. The first written Feoffment.

And behold, the Lord stood over and beside him and said
    “I AM the Lord, the God of Abraham, your for-father,
    and the God of Isaac; I will give to you and your descendants the land on
    which you are lying forever”.

Genesis 28 : 13

( FEOFFMENT, n. feff'ment. [Law L. feoffamentum.] The gift or grant of a fee or corporeal hereditament, as land, castles, honors, or other immovable thing; a grant in fee simple, to a man and his heirs forever. When in writing, it is called a deed of feoffment. The primary sense is the grant of a feud or an estate in trust. [See Feud.] )
    --------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll get to the Bill of Rights as Personal Property specifically exempt from the Trust Res, I promise. Maybe even today.