Thread: The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post

But really, how can one man ever hope to keep up with all their changes every year?
    By simply standing upon and claiming the substance ( Original Jurisdiction ) of the document. Private Inheritance.

In the few times I have engaged in Controversy, I do not answer, accept or admit to later interpretations, applications or implementations of the substantive nature of the original. It keeps things simple.

US and State Statutes and Codes are "After the Fact". They are neither germane nor pertinent to the subject matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    By simply standing upon and claiming the substance ( Original Jurisdiction ) of the document. Private Inheritance.

In the few times I have engaged in Controversy, I do not answer, accept or admit to later interpretations, applications or implementations of the substantive nature of the original. It keeps things simple.

US and State Statutes and Codes are "After the Fact". They are neither germane nor pertinent to the subject matter.
    I hear you there, but I think our interpretation of that is quite different. For you it seems it is the manifested value in a monetary sense, For me it is the actual paper and ink them words rest upon as something taken from the original gift given from the creator " the earth " to create, at least this is where I am headed from being in the conscience you appear to be in.