Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Many are not aware that “The Law of Nature and Nature’s God” is the title of an actual book on Natural Philosophy. A pretty big tome. It’s also hard to come by. Even the LONANG Library does not have it listed among their copious resources. http://www.lonang.com/index.html

Our Compatriot Otis was able to get a copy, after months of waiting, from the Antelope Valley Public Library.

As it is referred to by name in the Declaration of Independence, it may be “included in entirety herein by reference”, as legal brief language allows.
    Thank you, this might make for some interesting reading when I get a chance.

motla,

You’re quite welcome. A lot of good resource there.

“At Law and of Necessity” , another of my favorite conditional endorsements. Judges just plain shut down with that one. At least in my limited experience.

It should be kept in mind that Trust Law is in the Private realm. Somewhere I have cites stating that if the matter of Trust arises in a court case, all action stops until such is addressed in the instant case. I think this is where some people who have asked if the Judge is Trustee in the matter have found the proceedings in limbo.

Let’s back up a moment and look at the Treaty of Paris.

Article 1

His Britannic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question : What was “every part there of” ? Did not the original Colonies and Plantation Estates have a local authority ? Did not Sir Walter Raleigh hold Royal Patent ? William Penn absolute proprietorship from 1681 forward ? I submit the local authority was part and parcel with “every part”. All Charters and Patents were spoils of war. Every jot and title.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article 7

There shall be a firm and perpetual peace between his Britannic Majesty and the said states, and between the subjects of the one and the citizens of the other, wherefore all hostilities both by sea and land shall from henceforth cease.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, how long did that last ? 1812 anyone ?

Article 1

His Britannic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof.

Question : What was “every part there of” ? Did not the original Colonies and Plantation Estates have a local authority ? Did not Sir Walter Raleigh hold Royal Patent ? William Penn absolute proprietorship from 1681 forward ? I submit the local authority was part and parcel with “every part”. All Charters and Patents were spoils of war. Every jot and title.

Article 7

There shall be a firm and perpetual peace between his Britannic Majesty and the said states, and between the subjects of the one and the citizens of the other, wherefore all hostilities both by sea and land shall from henceforth cease.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yeah, only thing is it does not stop there, there is many layers of trusts, some we can find and others are Like you said private trusts that we will not see, at least not to most of the people.
    http://www.ssa.gov/international/Agr....html#adminarr

But really, how can one man ever hope to keep up with all their changes every year?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Yeah, only thing is it does not stop there, there is many layers of trusts, some we can find and others are Like you said private trusts that we will not see, at least not to most of the people.
    http://www.ssa.gov/international/Agr....html#adminarr

But really, how can one man ever hope to keep up with all their changes every year?
    Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

but understand that we have man-kings because God allows it. Do not usurp those trusts as the estate is not ours it is held in trust by a trustee. but notice those states cannot exist and do not exist except by the Providence of God.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Article 1

Article 7

here's a bit of a rattlesnake.

treaty_of_oregon.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post

By simply standing upon and claiming the substance ( Original Jurisdiction ) of the document. Private Inheritance.

In the few times I have engaged in Controversy, I do not answer, accept or admit to later interpretations, applications or implementations of the substantive nature of the original. It keeps things simple.

US and State Statutes and Codes are "After the Fact". They are neither germane nor pertinent to the subject matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    here's a bit of a rattlesnake.

treaty_of_oregon.pdf
    Ah yes indeed. One sticky point. Fortunately, Providence has precluded my needing to address the point. Example. I ran nearly 14 years without DL or Plates. Never got stopped, thank the Good Lord.

Also, Judges appear loathe to go beyond a well stated Claim and inquiry regarding their Individual Capacity to render opinion on the matter.

Ah yes indeed. One sticky point. Fortunately, Providence has precluded my needing to address the point. Example. I ran nearly 14 years without DL or Plates. Never got stopped, thank the Good Lord.

Also, Judges appear loathe to go beyond a well stated Claim and inquiry regarding their Individual Capacity to render opinion on the matter.
    it has been my direct experience - as I too travel and move about absent license - that I will not allow a constructive trust to form as I will not usurp the trustee. I claim the Original Estate - Case Dismissed.

One cannot escape the fact that the Pillar stands atop a certain book - Scripture. That is not to say that the Pillar relieves Scripture but it is to say that the Pillar gets its Authority from Scripture.

Therefore there exists two trusts and the Estate in one is in CESTUI QUE TRUST - which i am not trustee and the Estate in the other is in Yehoshuah. The latter - In those days those that call upon the name of Yehovah shall be saved.

To clarify for onlookers : A cestui que trust is a person for whose benefit a trust is created; a beneficiary. Although legal title of the trust is vested in the trustee, the cestui que trust is the beneficiary who is entitled to all benefits from a trust.

Time to spend time with the Wife. BBL
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.