Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Constitution - An Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom :

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Let’s separate terms a little more.

Corporeal = Tangible, Incorporeal = Intangible, however there is a difference in application.

I am corporeal, flesh and blood and bone. I was first taught the distinction when accompanying a senior Compatriot as witness in filing of a Suit. He determined to Quiet Title his Corporeal Hereditaments. It took a bit of doing as the Clerk refused to accept the paperwork. The Clerk finally called the County Attorney for help in figuring out how to explain the papers were un-fileable.

The Atty. came in and looked over the Petition. He said “WHAT! You want to Quiet Title your BODY!!!”

My Compatriot says “Yes, I need to determine any superior Title or Right to my own Claim”. Atty. said “OK, file it”. Case ended with "failure to state a claim" and all that.

Point of the story, the terms ( In ) / Corporeal go originally to matters pertaining to people. ( In ) / Tangible to things.
    ---------------------------------------
    hereditament

Anything that can be passed by an individual to heirs.

There are two types of hereditaments: corporeal and incorporeal.

A corporeal hereditament is a permanent tangible object that can be seen and handled and is confined to the land. Materials, such as coal, timber, stone, or a house are common examples of this type of hereditament.

An incorporeal hereditament is an intangible right, which is not visible but is derived from real or Personal Property. An Easement is a classic example of this type of hereditament, since it is the right of one individual to use another's property and can be inherited.

hereditament n. any kind of property which can be inherited. This is old-fashioned language still found in some wills and deeds.

( Note : old-fashioned does not mean outdated or ineffective. Just trying to ridicule through sophistry to me.
    --------------------------------------------

Hereditament

In law, a hereditament (from Lat. hereditare, to inherit, heres, heir) is any kind of property that can be inherited.

Hereditaments are divided into corporeal and incorporeal. Corporeal hereditaments are "such as affect the senses, and may be seen and handled by the body; incorporeal are not the subject of sensation, can neither be seen nor handled, are creatures of the mind, and exist only in contemplation" (Blackstone, Commentaries). An example of a corporeal hereditament is land held in freehold.

Examples of incorporeal hereditaments are: hereditary titles of honor or dignity, heritable titles of office, coats of arms, Prescriptive Barony, rights of way, tithes, advowsons, pensions, annuities, rents, franchises, etc. The term is still used in the phrase "lands, tenements and hereditaments" to describe property in land, as distinguished from goods and chattels or movable property.
    ----------------------------------------------

Hope this helps to clarify and sharpen the points presented.

Peace, TG
    That would be my reply too. The quite title on the body has already been done and deposited into the Library of Congress, incun 14545.B4. All we have to do is accept it in very much the same way that David discussed about a friend who accepted a Judges bond and then the judge recused himself from the case. Since 2009 when our group started looking at things in a different light it has made a lot of positive changes in peoples lives, one such insight is that why go through the hassle of creating all these instruments to pass through ports when a trust is operating a usufruct from which we can use these things for everyone else's benefit? This is along the lines of the story of King Nebekennezer who ordered 3 men to walk through the firy furnace and to his surprise he received a benefit, being entertained that things are not always what they seem to be, a new intent was formed.

I have this whole thing about the casting of spells on paper too and making claim to it, but not going to go into that since it will not pass the snuff of DM's scientific regulations here. If interested send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    or, just offer a benefit upon the trustee....how may i help you.
    Yes, you can definitely say that again, the double edged sword is that it can go both ways and intent be reversed from the norm.

Notice how they say in this article " encourage defendants to take action ", if that is not unveiling the truth I do not know what is.
    Well what if they did not take action, to whom's benefit will it be then?
    http://www.jstor.org/pss/724205

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    or, just offer a benefit upon the trustee....how may i help you.
    That brings to mind an incident from several years ago.

Wife and I were in a caravan of cars one A.M. , all members of the Missouri Mycological Society , out for a foray. Hit a Police road block. Click it or Ticket thing, supposedly. Half a dozen patrol cars and upwards of 12 personnel. Two or three checking out the cars, peeping in windows. Getting ID’s from everyone. All very serious and authoritative.

When it was our turn the cop made his “Papers Please” request. I handed him the documents with a “This is for your benefit, not mine. May I help you ?” Cop was taken somewhat aback and waived off the other guys headed our way. He looked at the DL but not the other documents, and asked - “Mr. ( me ), where are you headed this morning ?” Responded - “Following them to ( whatever State Park we were going to ) for a mushroom hunt .” He handed back the documents with a “Have a nice day”. Never asked for the Wife’s ID.

Go figure .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Notice how they say in this article " encourage defendants to take action ", if that is not unveiling the truth I do not know what is.
    Well what if they did not take action, to whom's benefit will it be then?
    http://www.jstor.org/pss/724205
    Verrrrrry telling . Thanks .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Wife and I were in a caravan of cars one A.M. , all members of the Missouri Mycological Society , out for a foray. Hit a Police road block. Click it or Ticket thing, supposedly. Half a dozen patrol cars and upwards of 12 personnel. Two or three checking out the cars, peeping in windows. Getting ID’s from everyone. All very serious and authoritative.

When it was our turn the cop made his “Papers Please” request. I handed him the documents with a “This is for your benefit, not mine. May I help you ?” Cop was taken somewhat aback and waived off the other guys headed our way. He looked at the DL but not the other documents, and asked - “Mr. ( me ), where are you headed this morning ?” Responded - “Following them to ( whatever State Park we were going to ) for a mushroom hunt .” He handed back the documents with a “Have a nice day”. Never asked for the Wife’s ID.

Go figure .
    Great story, you have experience that realm in which I have posted about a couple times in here. Another fun thing to do is next time put it on the dashboard and tell them if they need a benefit to go ahead and take claim to the instruments. Experience cops know better, rookie cops will put you through the ropes of a real entertaining time before they are told to back off by a superior.

Another fun thing to do is next time put it on the dashboard and tell them if they need a benefit to go ahead and take claim to the instruments. Experience cops know better, rookie cops will put you through the ropes of a real entertaining time before they are told to back off by a superior.
    Playing with fire a bit there. I generally don't bait my traps . Just watch where to catch them in their own web .

As a child I learned the trick of touching a spider from beneath when they are laying out a single line . They scramble back up , gathering their silk so fast it balls them up good . Cruel I know , but I was a child and have since repented .

Playing with fire a bit there. I generally don't bait my traps . Just watch where to catch them in their own web .

As a child I learned the trick of touching a spider from beneath when they are laying out a single line . They scramble back up , gathering their silk so fast it balls them up good . Cruel I know , but I was a child and have since repented .
    I look at it as more of giving them a way out so they do not have to mess with the paperwork of having to deal with me, warning sign e.t.c, here is your sign. Some mosquito traps kill them, but others like a couple plants I have repel them away without killing them, I put one at the front door and one at the back door, usually no problems throughout the summer of my wife getting bit near the camp anyway.

Anthony Joseph

Go figure .
    I'm confused, I thought you wrote that you haven't had or used a DL in 14 years and yet you write here that several years ago you handed a cop a DL when requested. Also I'm confused that you positively answered to the "Mr. (me)" name on the card, which expresses trust and claim in that name, and the encounter ended in the manner you suggest.

Perhaps you can clarify for us further what transpired during that encounter as I am always interested in positive and uneventful roadside encounters while exercising the right of avoidance and inherent immunity.

I look at it as more of giving them a way out so they do not have to mess with the paperwork of having to deal with me, warning sign e.t.c, here is your sign.
    Fair enough .

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I'm confused, I thought you wrote that you haven't had or used a DL in 14 years and yet you write here that several years ago you handed a cop a DL when requested. Also I'm confused that you positively answered to the "Mr. (me)" name on the card, which expresses trust and claim in that name, and the encounter ended in the manner you suggest.

Perhaps you can clarify for us further what transpired during that encounter as I am always interested in positive and uneventful roadside encounters while exercising the right of avoidance and inherent immunity.

Past tense Friend, I “ran” 14 years.

My Mother passed in the fall of 2006. She did not have a Will as everything was done to avoid probate, less executing a written trust. As eldest Son the Estate responsibilities fell to me. I simply could not function efficiently for the surviving family without a bank account and DL to expedite things. There was the property mortgage and outstanding debts to be settled . There were personal effects and stocks to be distributed . Matter of Necessity . The license period here is 6 years. I may well let it lapse again next year , I may take more affirmative action .

On the road block : I answered to “Mr. ( me )” because I had already expressed the documents were for his benefit, not mine. Everything on that card can be disputed in court readily enough , although bringing up the Trustee aspect of administrative proceedings usually puts the stopper in place . The car and insurance are not in my name, but he didn’t even look . I doubt the line Officer had a clue , but his body language said something got his attention or caught him off guard . No idea what it would be unless Missouri State Police have had some kind of training in the matter .

The rest of the encounter was as stated. That was it for my part. I did have time to observe several cars ahead in line being run . Every adult handed out ID . Every driver had theirs disappear into a patrol car for computer check . Was kind of an assembly line operation. Working 2 - 3 cars at a time on the busy rural highway . One Officer first, then two more . One to take the drivers info up to the computer car and one to talk to others in the car , if any , and do a walk around looking in windows and checking for seat belt use, beer cans , plates . Only need one plate hereabouts, although 2 are provided . Don’t even need to be on the bumper . At least when I last checked . Country folks , especially / farmer ranchers , can make plates unreadable in short order .

Forgot to mention there was no computer check on my DL either , like the travelers ahead. The two other Officers coming over were waived away, so Bunny did not get asked to provide ID , or even identify herself . When the line cleared we were waived on through .

Anthony Joseph
    Past tense Friend, I “ran” 14 years.

My Mother passed in the fall of 2006. She did not have a Will as everything was done to avoid probate, less executing a written trust. As eldest Son the Estate responsibilities fell to me. I simply could not function efficiently for the surviving family without a bank account and DL to expedite things. There was the property mortgage and outstanding debts to be settled . There were personal effects and stocks to be distributed . Matter of Necessity . The license period here is 6 years. I may well let it lapse again next year , I may take more affirmative action .

On the road block : I answered to “Mr. ( me )” because I had already expressed the documents were for his benefit, not mine. Everything on that card can be disputed in court readily enough , although bringing up the Trustee aspect of administrative proceedings usually puts the stopper in place . The car and insurance are not in my name, but he didn’t even look . I doubt the line Officer had a clue , but his body language said something got his attention or caught him off guard . No idea what it would be unless Missouri State Police have had some kind of training in the matter .

The rest of the encounter was as stated. That was it for my part. I did have time to observe several cars ahead in line being run . Every adult handed out ID . Every driver had theirs disappear into a patrol car for computer check . Was kind of an assembly line operation. Working 2 - 3 cars at a time on the busy rural highway . One Officer first, then two more . One to take the drivers info up to the computer car and one to talk to others in the car , if any , and do a walk around looking in windows and checking for seat belt use, beer cans , plates . Only need one plate hereabouts, although 2 are provided . Don’t even need to be on the bumper . At least when I last checked . Country folks , especially / farmer ranchers , can make plates unreadable in short order .

Forgot to mention there was no computer check on my DL either , like the travelers ahead. The two other Officers coming over were waived away, so Bunny did not get asked to provide ID , or even identify herself . When the line cleared we were waived on through .
    Thank you for the clarification.

I am still amazed that the mere statement, "This is for your benefit, not mine. May I help you ?" rendered and effected the response you shared with us. Good for you and perhaps I will add that verbiage to my statement to LEOs, "I do not present or offer you this DL card as identification but only for competency purposes". I see no harm in adding that speech as I agree with the premise and truth of it. I will be interested in the response I get when speaking those words in addition to what I usually declare.