Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Libel of Review

Quote Originally Posted by xman View Post
    common law counterclaim in admiralty - this to me is very confusing. So how can we do a common law counter claim against a statutory complaint in Admiralty and once we move to Admiralty how then do we come back to common law?

this is really very hard to understand.
    The Libel of Review is a fluff history lesson wrapped around the first Refusal for Cause. It sets a new suitor up as a court of record. I have seen docket reports with over fifty Refusals for Cause spanning over ten years some times.

P.S. And thanks for bumping this thread. Those links are long dead. I have refreshed them with attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by xman View Post
    common law counterclaim in admiralty - this to me is very confusing. So how can we do a common law counter claim against a statutory complaint in Admiralty and once we move to Admiralty how then do we come back to common law?

this is really very hard to understand.

The federal district court is located in a little enclave called "mailbox". The Complaint in the LoR is simply, "Did the US Governor for the (UN) International Monetary Fund file in the district court?" The Treasury/DoJ will never Answer, revealing that the Postal Process Server (USPS) is a field scout for the belligerent Noachide/pagan/idolater/slave residing within the (e)state of Israel.

NOTICE OF LIEN
    Service of Process on China and Israel.

Answer: YOU ALREADY UNDERSTAND.

You just cannot believe your eyes. This is why the Senate pretends to have removed the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' CODE.

Attachment 4480

And yet, I found it published as always!

Attachment 4481

But elsewhere in the split mind of the blatantly malfeasant trustee:

Name:  Title 12 USC 95a Omitted found in GPO.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  139.2 KB

Pretending to lay down the sword is not the same thing. When one bases conflict in delusion, they lay down Free Will. There is no qualifying it by size - so what? So What, if the whole world thinks debt has substance or value? The law follows truth, and equity follows the law...

The World in delusion has become like the two who hurt themselves, struggling in anger to find individuality. NO STANDING. The law is written for "individuals". The master heals out of love. The student with the pony tail had no stance and so was already "flying". He almost got a punch in and the Master had to contort his muscles too quickly, pulling a muscle. That is what I am doing to the world. The BoE was issued in the Name - Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Paul knew Jesus while teaching the Noachide Law in Asia Minor. Paul was "Field Scout" like the USPS carrier, shock testing how a Resurrection Myth would fly in his pagan homeland of Celicia - City of Tarsus.

P.S. I looked closer. Pause and click quickly about that pony tail attacker. The master lightly kicks Pony Tail's left arm! - After he falls. But he does it while controlling the next attacker, causing Pony Tail's arm to flinch intensely.

This is similar to my job description in the Olympus Ordeal. As found at Lawful Money Trust and Bishop Castle websites:

Update: In August of 2016 David Merrill finished a complete record – Rectification of Judiciary. He addresses the mechanics of a global attack on trust law. Simply put the ability to contract is being privatized into the Bar, for attorneys only. Attorneys at bench (judges) are intentionally fudging their oaths of office so to protect attacks on trusts, as lawsuits against the trustees named as individuals; instead of naming the trust or trustee. David Merrill has made the entire evidence repository available to students here and will be dedicating himself to edifying discussions on these forums.

I am David Merrill. Jim and Phoebe sold Bishop Castle to me in February of 2015 after nearly a year of careful consideration and planning. Fundamental to corporate and trust law is that CASTLE CHURCH TRUST can sue and be sued in its name, CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Therefore the alleged court action has had no effect on the Trust. Also, there is a criminal syndicalism in effect with virtually all judges in collusion to avoid proper bonding by removing the Name of God from their oaths of office. What you will find on this website, what you are encouraged to learn here is crucial for securing private property. Please visit www.savingtosuitorsclub.net and www.lawfulmoneytrust.com for exploring Bishop Castle - CASTLE CHURCH TRUST.
    I reverse-engineer reproducible mental models (mathematics). A prominent transform has been misused for commercial purposes - religion. My job is to carefully regulate the release valves on highly compressed information infrastructures to assure the most stability during the implosion or paradigm shift as people realize that debt (debt/death/doubt) holds no value or substance, and therefore is an absurdity behind any currency. Today (since 1976) gold has been replaced for stabilizing the exchange rate of the US Dollar domestic and foreign with Special Drawing Rights (SDR's). This really marks the stage in removal from lawful money where humans became chattel.

Look up SDR or Special Drawing Rights (Paper Gold) for yourself; but my definition has been: "The measure of a society's conditioning to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank."
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-15-16 at 11:03 AM.

P.S. The United States Postal Service became process server for the Post Office under NIXON, while instating the SDR system, in the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements:

Attachment 4483

This photo explains it better:

Name:  Postal Service.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  184.4 KB

In other words, the Libel of Review is simply a question about the authority - The Author. Who authors law? The Truth? Or deception?

This is an interesting question while moving to New Zealand - remedy is global; we all know it. Men and women are bestowed with a dignity and inherent chance to live without all the violence. The Trading with the Enemy Act was implemented apparently after a murder and then a verbal consultation, where FDR probably neglects to say that the new AG probably "verbally" advised it was illegal, and implemented his "war" anyway - or maybe just that the new AG replacing the one who "died suddenly" advised it was legal, upon the threat of being murdered...

Where do you want to be?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-15-16 at 03:44 PM.