Thread: Debit Cards are not Credit

Debit Cards are not Credit

I had a very interesting thread going on SJC about my experiences with debit cards. VISA eventually altered their policy around my argument - basically I do not owe you any Information about myself if the card is secured by the signatures on the bills I paid for it with - the Secretary and the US Treasurer. VISA's policy eventually transformed to me having to use my debit card within 60 days or I would have to call them and arrange for them to activate it until midnight.

Likely I will gather those files up for this thread but my recent experience transcend that episode by one step.

If you listen to the audio file, you will hear the annoying saga with PayPal. In hindsight I could have redacted the issue to our Agreement. The first agent and the supervisor were likely in China and had strict rules to follow. It would seem when I pointed out our legal agreement was the issue, [9:30 Minute Mark] that I was transferred to an American in the Security Department of PayPal who was quite agreeable with the law.

To the thread topic though, I could just go buy a new VISA debit card and tag that onto the PayPal account and go through the same setup hoops where I explain there is no billing information but the shipping information and I owe them no Information at all because I am not asking PayPal or VISA to trust me with anything - no credit is being applied for!

I noticed though that they have put a notice on the front of the debit card carton at the store: Purchaser MUST Activate this Card! - Something like that...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-20-11 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I had a very interesting thread going on SJC about my experiences with debit cards. VISA eventually altered their policy around my argument - basically I do not owe you any Information about myself if the card is secured by the signatures on the bills I paid for it with - the Secretary and the US Treasurer. VISA's policy eventually transformed to me having to use my debit card within 60 days or I would have to call them and arrange for them to activate it until midnight.

Likely I will gather those files up for this thread but my recent experience transcend that episode by one step.

If you listen to the audio file, you will hear the annoying saga with PayPal. In hindsight I could have redacted the issue to our Agreement. The first agent and the supervisor were likely in China and had strict rules to follow. It would seem when I pointed out our legal agreement was the issue, [9:30 Minute Mark] that I was transferred to an American in the Security Department of PayPal who was quite agreeable with the law.

To the thread topic though, I could just go buy a new VISA debit card and tag that onto the PayPal account and go through the same setup hoops where I explain there is no billing information but the shipping information and I owe them no Information at all because I am not asking PayPal or VISA to trust me with anything - no credit is being applied for!

I noticed though that they have put a notice on the front of the debit card carton at the store: Purchaser MUST Activate this Card! - Something like that...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Another thing you might discover with some further study is that all Credit Cards are Debit cards too. Ask yourself where did they get the credit to loan to you?
    They got it from your energy collected in trust and repackaged it to sell back to you for using their system. It is no different when we make the decision to use
    legal tender rather then substance backed lawful money.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Another thing you might discover with some further study is that all Credit Cards are Debit cards too. Ask yourself where did they get the credit to loan to you?
    They got it from your energy collected in trust and repackaged it to sell back to you for using their system. It is no different when we make the decision to use legal tender rather then substance backed lawful money.

The distinction I am making is that they need your Information for Credit. Not for a Debit Card.

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P1.jpg
    www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P2.jpg
    www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P3.jpg
    www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P4.jpg

Is it really your information or the information on the name held in trust?

Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  46.5 KB

Anthony Joseph

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Will that card work at a gas pump which requires a "billing zip code" to be entered prior to approval?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Is it really your information or the information on the name held in trust?

Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  46.5 KB
    I think of it as My Information but only because if anybody else provides it that is forgery. I have not given out any such information for over a decade it seems. So it never becomes My Information. Somebody else operating the trust without my consent is doing it for somebody else, or if it effects me that is Criminal Impersonation, Identity Theft and Forgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Will that card work at a gas pump which requires a "billing zip code" to be entered prior to approval?
    Interesting. I don't know. I imagine the Shipping Address on the Card provides the Billing Zip Code once I have cleared the 'first round' of confrontation.