Thread: Enforcement of SSN on debit cards in the future?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I thought an SSN was not be used for purposes of identification?
    The SSN today in my opinion helps to identify the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST that results in the insurrectionary behavior of all the ones running around claiming "my property".

1861 Confiscation Act.

If one wants to believe that number identifies them; then well there you go. Enjoy that.

I believe I can see the State seal on the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Goldi
    "The SSN today in my opinion helps to identify the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST that results in the insurrectionary behavior of all the ones running around claiming "my property".
    1861 Confiscation Act. If one wants to believe that number identifies them; then well there you go. Enjoy that. I believe I can see the State seal on the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH."

What this amounts to is A STATE GRANTED FRANCHISE. However, they do not want you to understand that you granted the franchise, they are the trustee of the franchise and you are the beneficiary of the franchise. Franchises are more well known as 2 party contracts, but as we all know, OR SHOULD KNOW, there is no such thing as 2 party contracts with any gov/agency of gov or any bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    "The SSN today in my opinion helps to identify the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST that results in the insurrectionary behavior of all the ones running around claiming "my property".
    1861 Confiscation Act. If one wants to believe that number identifies them; then well there you go. Enjoy that. I believe I can see the State seal on the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH."

What this amounts to is A STATE GRANTED FRANCHISE. However, they do not want you to understand that you granted the franchise, they are the trustee of the franchise and you are the beneficiary of the franchise. Franchises are more well known as 2 party contracts, but as we all know, OR SHOULD KNOW, there is no such thing as 2 party contracts with any gov/agency of gov or any bank.
    Social Security would be a federal franchise.
    What's interesting about Social Security is that it isn't property....