Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enforcement of SSN on debit cards in the future?

Goldi
    "The SSN today in my opinion helps to identify the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST that results in the insurrectionary behavior of all the ones running around claiming "my property".
    1861 Confiscation Act. If one wants to believe that number identifies them; then well there you go. Enjoy that. I believe I can see the State seal on the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH."

What this amounts to is A STATE GRANTED FRANCHISE. However, they do not want you to understand that you granted the franchise, they are the trustee of the franchise and you are the beneficiary of the franchise. Franchises are more well known as 2 party contracts, but as we all know, OR SHOULD KNOW, there is no such thing as 2 party contracts with any gov/agency of gov or any bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    "The SSN today in my opinion helps to identify the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST that results in the insurrectionary behavior of all the ones running around claiming "my property".
    1861 Confiscation Act. If one wants to believe that number identifies them; then well there you go. Enjoy that. I believe I can see the State seal on the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH."

What this amounts to is A STATE GRANTED FRANCHISE. However, they do not want you to understand that you granted the franchise, they are the trustee of the franchise and you are the beneficiary of the franchise. Franchises are more well known as 2 party contracts, but as we all know, OR SHOULD KNOW, there is no such thing as 2 party contracts with any gov/agency of gov or any bank.
    Social Security would be a federal franchise.
    What's interesting about Social Security is that it isn't property....

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. But my funds are available without activation. They have to give me my money back or that is theft and unlawful diversion. I have a few more recordings around, I may find them.

I have to pay $10 for my new card because I cannot reload an unactivated card. I get more for my fee by buying the full $500 debit card. I will get a photo of the new cards at the store because they have a plainer notice on the front; something like:

YOU MUST ACTIVATE THIS CARD BEFORE YOU USE IT

There was one card with about $4 on it and I got to squabbling with a supervisor. He suggested that I have somebody else activate my card. I grunted with a sound like, That might be a good idea. We hung up and that was enough; I lost my $4. I am glad I did not have $400 on that card - he revoked it on the suggestion of my fraud.
    I see. So unactivated cards can only be used until the original amount placed on the card is spent and cannot be reloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    I see. So unactivated cards can only be used until the original amount placed on the card is spent and cannot be reloaded?
    Right. It costs $5 to reload a card and $10 for a new one.

I do not carry the card and my signature is the three-digit Security Code on the back. I memorize the number and the expiration date so getting a new card is a bit more of a hassle for me being that I have to memorize an new number.