Thread: Fun with Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fun with Lawful Money

Lawful means REAL, like in common law real. That means they actually PAY debts, not just discharge them like FRN's do. Lawful money buys you ownership and all the rights of ownership that come with it, while FRN's only buy you possession, because they're not real, i.e. they have no real value, b/c they're not redeemable in anything of value.

FRN's are private 'money' of Federal Reserve, use of which is a PRIVILEGE, and privileges are taxable. Lawful money is real national money, not a private privilege, therefore it's not taxable. The corporate State just has no authority to tax (or regulate) what's TRULY YOURS, like lawful money and what it buys. They only can tax private script like the FRN's, b/c using those is a State-provided privilege.

Oh, and I hope you guys realize that using lawful money to buy stuff, gives you TRUE OWNERSHIP, which is NOT subject to corporate State's statutes. For example buying a car with LM, puts that car OUT of the corporate Stateand its Vehicle code, since it's now IN PRIVATE, i.e. under common law. IF you can properly assert that status.

Buy a house with LM, and there's no property tax, no city code liability, etc. :-) I think we're gonna have a LOT of fun with this in the future, telling corporate State enforcers to go pound sand, since they got no lawful authority, only a legal one to enforce corporate Statutes :-)
    Last edited by Jaro; 05-26-11 at 04:07 AM.