Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

Friends , this is the best show ever for an introduction to our lay and educated Compatriots . If you are a Court Player , or just someone trying to figure out what in the name of sanity is going on around here , please listen to this at least once .

One gem . Fellow asked Judge if he was Judicial or Administrative . Judge said Judicial . Fellow said then you are familiar with the 11th Amendment . You have no judicial power to hear any case in Law or Equity or Controversy created by the State. Judge walked off the Bench .

Another got the answer Administrative . Fellow said now you understand that under the Administrative Procedure Act , I have to be the Plaintiff in this Court Room as it is an Administrative Agency that is bringing a charge against me , and under the Administrative Procedures Act , I have to bring the charges against the Agency , not the other way around . Judge dismissed .

Download or Listen .
    05/26/2011 11:27 AM EDT 1:29:19 EPISODE426 - AIB RADIO RBN BROADCAST SHOW

How it all started with one traffic ticket and tying his approach together . Subjects threaded together :

Statutes , Public Law , State of Emergency , Bankruptcy , Trading With the Enemy Act , State Title , Maintenance , Prepaid Accounts , Trust & Trustees , Administrative Law & Rules , Administrative Hearing / Court , Federal Rules , Code of Federal Regulations , Judicial Review , Public Policy , Private Agencies , Executive Branch , Title 42 , Civil Rights , Confiscation Act , Reconstruction Act , Liber Code , Military Jurisdiction , Strawman .

Over - Under - Around and Through .

Rod cut the commercials out after the first several and switched to the direct line . Some interesting exchanges that were not on the web cast .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Good job, Trust Guy .

I like Rod Class a lot.

Glad you enjoyed it . Hope you caught a few goodies along the way .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Am I reading this right or do I need new prescriptions?

11th Amendment of the US Constitution

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.
    Is this from where the concept that we have no Article III courts at the federal level save the Supreme Court?
    Does this mean what I think it means? None of the federal courts are judicial courts per the 11th Amendment? They are all administrative courts operating under color of law?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-27-11 at 11:24 AM.

In a nut shell . But there is a bit more to it . One needs to be well versed in the foundation .

This all goes to the origin and purposes of the American court system . How and why the Judicial Districts were established and who is / has controlling authority . And the underlying reasons for the 11 th. Amendment . State Courts and their subdivisions also are effected .

To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record , to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence . So few are able to do so , unless there is a Federal Depository Library near by . Rod and his contributors do that . When I was an avid student , I spent as much time , if not more in the proceeding records than cross referencing points and authorities . You can not read an Act and have full understanding of the implications .

Rod’s paperwork are quite helpful as outlines in formulating a study plan . As time allows I’ll bring some materials here to share .

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    In a nut shell . But there is a bit more to it . One needs to be well versed in the foundation .

This all goes to the origin and purposes of the American court system . How and why the Judicial Districts were established and who is / has controlling authority . And the underlying reasons for the 11 th. Amendment . State Courts and their subdivisions also are effected .

To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record , to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence . So few are able to do so , unless there is a Federal Depository Library near by . Rod and his contributors do that . When I was an avid student , I spent as much time , if not more in the proceeding records than cross referencing points and authorities . You can not read an Act and have full understanding of the implications .

Rod’s paperwork are quite helpful as outlines in formulating a study plan . As time allows I’ll bring some materials here to share .

This is similar to what "the Informer", James Montgomery, and their group did.
    "the Informer" admonished that you need to hit the archives if you intend to study this.

Thank you Trust Guy for that information. As the broadcast was downloading I was checking on some of the key words you mentioned.

Found this and this .

Also came across this The Rule of Law - In Depth

Is there any online info on how and why the Judicial Districts were established?

Now that you mentioned “To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record, to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence” that interested me entirely. Do you have any info on this as well?

I was fortunate to secure copies of the Informers work when first published . I even know where it is now and it's not too much the worse for wear .

The record is where intent and underlying authority for a given "Law" is determined .

Here’s a start from Rod’s various filings .

11th-Amendment-Notice-and-Affidavit 5 Pgs .

Drivers License& Plates 24 Pgs .

Judicial Notice - 15 Issues 113 Pgs .

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Is there any online info on how and why the Judicial Districts were established?

Now that you mentioned “To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record, to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence” that interested me entirely. Do you have any info on this as well?
    Thanks for the links Chex . I'll be looking for more info to post and you'll see it here . Rod has at least several AIB TalkShoes on the subject . Right now it's time to get to the days chores.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Am I reading this right or do I need new prescriptions?

Is this from where the concept that we have no Article III courts at the federal level save the Supreme Court?
    Does this mean what I think it means? None of the federal courts are judicial courts per the 11th Amendment? They are all administrative courts operating under color of law?
    When a suitor files the Libel of Review and a "judge" is appointed, he or she asks the clerk of court, Is this an Article III judge?

Until lately the answer is invariably, Yes, this is an Article III judge. Lately the clerks are more inclined to answer, I don't know.

Which serves the same purpose, Ignorance/ignoramus. A Return of ignoramus from the federal clerk is just as effective to defer competence to the suitor as a lie - Yes this is an Article III (judicial) judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post

Thank you.