Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

Good Stuff - Trust Guy!!

Gotta give those boys credit for stones . And they do get around .

I was under the impression the Judiciary Committee meeting had been on the calendar for some weeks , although I don’t know what “short notice “ would mean in this instance .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

I obviously have not been keeping up . Need to get on Carl’s mail list . This just came around to me . AIB’s been working to get an office set up in DC and it may be a go .

Reportedly from Carl Weston . Heads up AIB Mortgage and Foreclosure Fraud efforts .

Note : I am surprised with the RAP mention . I was under the impression they had parted ways a long time ago . Then again , I did not get this directly from Carl .
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are happy to announce we are in the DC area and will be announcing the New Office being set up for Lobbying the Judiciary Committees for Change in our system by design ! We the people, thank our New Associates, Colin Moncrieff-Yeates, for opening the doors of his facility, and Martin Hanson, a past Union Arbitrator. We are taking the Judicial Reform Movement to a New Level. Along with what the Restore American Plan is doing, this Judicial Notice Project is part of the bigger picture and/or another piece of the puzzle ! We are now opening a New Lobbying Office next to Washington, D.C. ! This new physical address will also have a P.O. Box number, with new letter heads released this week ! We are in the process of drafting the new filings we will be filing this week to all 535 so called members of our Congress including Judicial Notices, Hague Waiver of Summons, etc...

As some of you know we have had to postpone, a number of times, this DC project to get to where we are at now. This service that we are about to do will go down in History ! We will forward the Judicial Notice that we are going to serve as soon as the formatting and editing is complete. We need to thank each other for our energy, time an effort that everyone has contributed to this project ! Please remember us in your prayers this week and for a safe home trip ! Have a Happy 4th of July Reunion !

CW
    Private Attorney General
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Just now listened to the June 7 American Reconstruction Project TalkShoe with Rod and Carl . I am so happy they looked into the Trust info I’ve sent along over time . A small part overall , but still very satisfying .

Relating the meeting in Marcy Kaptur’s office . D-Ohio since January 1983 . She’s currently on the House Appropriations Committee .

May try to meet sometime with Alan Grayson . D - Florida 111th Congress - Supports auditing the FED , Mandatory Foreclosure Mediation , sat on House Committee on Financial Services and Financial Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government-Sponsored Enterprises . A rich and connected trouble maker .

Take it for what it’s worth .

06/07/2011 09:23 PM EDT - EPISODE142 - The American Reconstruction Project - 67 : 50

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=74235&cmd=tc

Fresh off the web . A little Rod and Carl lobbying on Capitol Hill , June 9 . 10 : 48
    More to come .

Glad to see the 1996 Judges Conference on dealing with Common Law / Pro Se Litigants is finally being made available by itself .

Way too many commercial interruptions on 05/26/2011 11:27 AM EDT 1:29:19 EPISODE426 - AIB RADIO RBN BROADCAST SHOW

For such an important topic. Irritating.

Hello All ,

Been going through my collection of AIB audios to update a CD I send out to Patrons . Below is link to a short Private Call with Rod going through his logic and method for reading , researching and responding in court . Then examples “Drivers” situations .

I realize many have problems with the term “ Case Laws “ . If so , please look to Stare Decisis for a basis and let it slide for now . If your object is to prevail in these tiresome “ Traffic “ matters , rather than make a status statement , do give this a listen . Download or stream .

EPISODE415 - AIB RADIO HOW TO RESEARCH - READ COURT FILING
    04/26/2011 02:50 PM EDT - 36:48

Thank You for the information. I am able to let something slide for conversation sake although I have prevailed with Refusal For Cause for traffic matters.

Everyone needs to follow the road that they are guided to take as it's all important in the big scope of things. The truth revealed is the truth revealed.

Thank You EZ ,

There seem to be several methods of balling them up in their own tangle of obfuscation .

I appreciate your time and interest.

Here’s how Rod and company’s meeting in DC appears to have actually gone down .

Committee on Judiciary Members ? Nobody home . All supposedly out of town . Their Calendar shows no activity from June 3 till picking back up on the 15th .

Who was there - Zachary N. Somers , Marzulla Law , Minority Counsel House Judiciary Committee . John Conyers Jr. ( D - Michigan ) is the one Minority Member .

Looks like those whooplaing over a meeting fell for their own excitement .

On the other hand , this is not the meeting they have been working towards for some time . Was impromptu on the occasion of being close for a seminar in Edgewood Maryland .