Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

Source: http://www.lawnerds.com/guide/rules.html

Common Law: The courts have developed common law over time based on principles of justice, equity and the morals and ethics of the time. Scholars collect the common law into volumes called the Restatements.
    The quote above is a a load of crap, pardon my French, in my opinion.
    The development of Common Law was barbaric, haphazard, and accidental at times. It was just as much about politics as it was about "justice".
    Justice, being a legal term of art, means rendering unto each man his due in this context. These men shall possess different statuses within the society, therefore the respective "justice" for each class will differ.
    Common Law developed into monopoly law for the king after 1069 A.D.
    Common Law became about sovereign prerogatives.

Statutory Law: Congress or state legislatures write statutes, which results in laws that are primarily influenced by special interest groups. A body of law is sometimes collected in a model code or uniform statute, such as the Uniform Commercial Code or the Model Penal Code.1
    I can't believe the truth is written here .

Thanks for the contribution.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-27-11 at 04:11 PM.

David,

You should be interested that some members of the Class Team ( Point person Marie , I think she’s in Washington ) have recently been in Court using the Conditional Acceptance and holding the 12 U.S.C. § 411 info in reserve . They are reporting some good effects so far sticking the Discharge option in their face as the only out .

Gotta go .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

You are most Welcome David . I'm happy to be of service .

For all , here are 3 of Rod’s earlier papers . A simpler and much shorter work than the 113 page item .

Original Coram Nobis - Original Corum Non Judice & Original Notice of Felony Complaint
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    David,

You should be interested that some members of the Class Team ( Point person Marie , I think she’s in Washington ) have recently been in Court using the Conditional Acceptance and holding the 12 U.S.C. § 411 info in reserve . They are reporting some good effects so far sticking the Discharge option in their face as the only out .

Gotta go .
    I believe an experienced suitor met for a few hours with Rod and they had a very informative exchange.

There are some things I require to pass rules of evidence though. Follow carefully this snippet from this interview. My point being that if they got a judge to get up and leave his own courtroom, they may have been later arrested for Failure to Appear at the next hearing, that he set when he came back in.

According to that unsubstantiated account by Frank they should have stayed around for maintenance and cure, then for remedy by demanding canon law prevail and treat them like a man or woman...

But even that is fantasy and internet yarn.

Don't take this wrong but Rod has not had any of these things happen. He never had somebody ask whether or not the court was administrative or judicial and pull the Eleventh Amendment and have the judge leave the courtroom. That just did not happen because if Rod is not smart enough to go get he Register of Action and order up the transcript to convince somebody like me, even with a sanitized rendition that leaves enough of the record to be convincing, then he really is not somebody you want to be learning from.

There are so many of these wonder rumors around and it is so easy to put together a record so that you can prove success stories are really success stories that one can easily be wary and not become a victim of theories that sound like they work.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David ,

A member here has recently posted that he met with Rod .

I am merely relating war stories from others . Over the near 2 years I have been catching many of his web casts and archives , I have heard at least 2 dozen claimed first person accounts of situations in court . Child custody , mortgage and traffic most prominently . Some happy , some not , some continuing to appeal .

I brought the Constitutional Trust position to the AIB chat the last of Jan 2010 . It wasn’t till maybe June or later , that the various Trust aspects of government function was mentioned . And it wasn’t my particular information . It showed his crew had been looking into this subject .

I’ve had several other go rounds with them , most notably the contention regarding County Courts and Offices being traded on the stock exchange . Claims based solely on the listing and existence of Dun & Bradstreet records naming them Private Corporations . I sent info I had collected and contributed to the SJC thread on the subject , where we all covered that issue pretty well , and put it to rest . They seem to have looked into it and also laid that claim aside . Unless I missed a web call where it was claimed again. And that is quite possible .

The best I can say is they will stand corrected . Also , AIB is the only bunch searching all aspects of our Status and legal problems . Every one is welcome to contribute . And we do .

I will contact some people and see if they mind passing their case info along .

Be Well , TG

No problem Trust Guy;

I am not bashing Rod or you about it. I spent a long time learning this lesson on the Strawman Redemption theories. People can try to convince other people about anything they like.

I have a thread here where I am teaching people how to document things and I encourage people to learn how to build a record and be able to show it to others, hopefully here. It would be great if people who have success in court will kindly show documentation and transcripts to that effect.

One instance to note is a suitor who is currently in prison. He went to a guru in southern Colorado who claimed that they had numerous successes by subpoenaing the original Note on the home.

We spent a lot of time going over things because I was helping him with Record-Forming. On numerous occasions I requested the next time he went south to visit with Darrel SCHRODER that he grab a copy of 1) the subpoena, and 2) the transcript where the judge found the Plaintiff (mortgage company) did not show up for the hearing and dismissed the matter, defaulting the mortgage company. It seems to me anybody who is boasting a lot of successes and drafting process for my friend would at least have the courtesy of showing that it has worked in the past instead of just saying so.

Finally he began getting irritated with me for asking so I shut up and now he is in prison for bogus liens from Darrel, but also because he believed in Tim TURNER's negative averment processes.

Regarding the subpoena above, they held the foreclosure hearing the next day in secret and he defaulted on his home, losing it in the foreclosure.

The hearing was going to be on the 22nd according to the clerk of court.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Last edited by David Merrill; 05-27-11 at 09:42 PM.

E-mails requesting Case #’s, Docket Sheets and such on the way . I have several more addys to dig up and make my personal requests for disclosure .

I’ve been following the Commercial Lien stuff since Hartford Van Dyke first began distributing his Nom de Plume writings . Could never see that it was clearly based . Ron Branson had a considerable judgment ( being a recognized lien ) against Los Angeles he was unable to find a way to collect upon. I knew him personally . He thought about the procedure to assign part of his judgment against tax bills and other government charges. One government book keeping entry against another , how ever that was supposed to work . Instead he started the Jail 4 Judges effort .

I’m with you in producing the records of such claimed usage . On the other hand many of the people I have worked with over the years do not wish any notoriety . This is understandable . Privacy and confidentiality are sacred with me . There is one fellow down Florida way that called in on a child custody matter . His story was very uplifting at least . On my contact list somewhere .

Traffic proceedings are never recorded as a matter of course . Part of keeping the lid on the scam far as I am concerned . The claim of being a Court of Record comes down to their Administrative function of keeping track of cases and who was fined or sentenced how much . It’s the Judge’s court record of what has transpired . Least that’s what the bench sitter told me before trailing my last ticket to the end of the day , just to assign me to another magistrate some weeks later . Wasting my time to grind on me some . Got a private one on one meeting with community service sentence from that . Was an enlightening exchange at least . The “Record” is all accounting .

I’ve also followed along with various “Redemption” processes, starting with Roger Elvick , Right Way Law , a little Luis Ewing on the side , and so many others my head spins just thinking about it .

My overall intent in this vein is to spread study and actual out comes , in order to help people stay out of trouble . Main reason I no longer talk much about process , even those I have personal knowledge of . Mostly non court and dealing with regulators .

When somebody claims success in court then I think they should order transcripts and a copy of the Register of Action at least. They can sanitize it up quite a bit and still make it convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    In a nut shell . But there is a bit more to it . One needs to be well versed in the foundation .

This all goes to the origin and purposes of the American court system . How and why the Judicial Districts were established and who is / has controlling authority . And the underlying reasons for the 11 th. Amendment . State Courts and their subdivisions also are effected .

To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record , to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence . So few are able to do so , unless there is a Federal Depository Library near by . Rod and his contributors do that . When I was an avid student , I spent as much time , if not more in the proceeding records than cross referencing points and authorities . You can not read an Act and have full understanding of the implications .

Rod’s paperwork are quite helpful as outlines in formulating a study plan . As time allows I’ll bring some materials here to share .
    My understanding of the 11th Amendment was that it was passed in response to the State of Georgia getting their can kicked in Chisholm v. Georgia.

I’ll stand corrected on Traffic Court transcripts .

My experience with them ended about 1991 -2 in Burbank where I was informed no transcript was made . I find audio recordings at least are currently available in many States . Even California Courts may do so . Haven’t found when this was enacted .

Section: 69941

A superior court may appoint as many competent phonographic reporters, to be known as official reporters of such court, and such official reporters pro tempore, as are deemed necessary for the performance of the duties and the exercise of the powers conferred by law upon the court and its members.

So this is a local matter ?

However :

From how far back in time can I request a recording?

According to state law (Government Code Section 68152 (j)(8) ), the official record for traffic cases can be destroyed after disposition of the case. The official records for criminal cases are destroyed ten years following disposition of the case.

So , the only way to assure a transcription is available is to immediately notice the Court of intention to appeal ?