Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    My understanding of the 11th Amendment was that it was passed in response to the State of Georgia getting their can kicked in Chisholm v. Georgia.
    That’s the generally circulated reason . Rod has read a few bits from the Congressional Record that indicate there is more to it . I am led to understand photo copies of the pertinent Records are included in his research and filing information . Some 25 GB of data at this time .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 06-12-11 at 08:20 PM. Reason: spell check
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

I will certainly delve more into this.

So, are the federal courts administrative courts administering private trust law?

They are most likely operating in Bankruptcy Administration .

When I came back for my private meeting with the Magistrate in Burbank , it was an interesting exchange . We were in a small meeting room . Decked out with a conference table , one big swivel rocker on one side and several chairs on the other . No bailiff or any one else in the room .

When we got through he had ordered me to community service . About three times the normal I come to find out .

Anyway I said “Well , I guess you’re going to do what you’re going to do when you’re dealing with the national bankruptcy . “

He rolled his eyes to the ceiling , smiling a big grin , his hands behind head and rocked back in his chair saying “ Oh Mr. ( me ) this has nothing to do with bankruptcy . “

I said “ It does when you realize the International Monetary Fund is the Real Party Of Interest .”

He fell further back in his chair and just about lost his balance . Feet off the floor and all . Rocked back down hard with a sallow look and said “Our business is concluded .” pushing a copy of his report order across the table . Did not make eye contact .

That is when I knew even Magistrates at the city level were aware of the real situation .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Rod’s Current Traffic Filing in North Carolina . 18 kb. doc file .

PETITION: QUI TAM
    JURISDICTION; ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
    ACT OF 1946 S.7 60 STAT 237, TITLE 5 SECTIONS 702
    TITLE 28 SECTIONS 1652. & N.C.G.S. 150B-45
    QUO WARRANTO, MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENDANT
    PLEADING RULE 12 F
    ------------------------------------------------

Court Funnies - Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    They are most likely operating in Bankruptcy Administration .

When I came back for my private meeting with the Magistrate in Burbank , it was an interesting exchange . We were in a small meeting room . Decked out with a conference table , one big swivel rocker on one side and several chairs on the other . No bailiff or any one else in the room .

When we got through he had ordered me to community service . About three times the normal I come to find out .

Anyway I said “Well , I guess you’re going to do what you’re going to do when you’re dealing with the national bankruptcy . “

He rolled his eyes to the ceiling , smiling a big grin , his hands behind head and rocked back in his chair saying “ Oh Mr. ( me ) this has nothing to do with bankruptcy . “

I said “ It does when you realize the International Monetary Fund is the Real Party Of Interest .”

He fell further back in his chair and just about lost his balance . Feet off the floor and all . Rocked back down hard with a sallow look and said “Our business is concluded .” pushing a copy of his report order across the table . Did not make eye contact .

That is when I knew even Magistrates at the city level were aware of the real situation .
    Much of this reminds me of "the Informer" .

Class takes this further saying that the officers of the court are foreign as well as the courts themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    E-mails requesting Case #’s, Docket Sheets and such on the way . I have several more addys to dig up and make my personal requests for disclosure .
    Almost 10 full days . Received 1 reply with reference to Testimonials link . Doesn't give evidence needed for our discussion . I did hear this live on AIB Radio , quite emotional . And several other web-cast with call ins about Child Protective Services issues and happy resolves .

I'll take remainder silence as decline to go public .

Rod and redeeming lawful money

On this mp3.
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=48361&cmd=tc

EPISODE427 - AIB RADIO RECAP ON ISSUE at the 1 hour and 2 minute
    Rod talks about redeeming lawful money, a lot of information, but did not get in to indorsing a check properly. I don’t think he has seen David’s Federal Reserve Act - Remedy video. Federal Reserve Act - Remedy.wmv
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...t-Remedy-video.

I emailed a link, butDoes anyone here know how to get it to him for sure?
    Last edited by Steve; 06-09-11 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks! Rod met with a suitor who posts here, one afternoon. That is likely where he got the basis for his speaking. I hear he was very interested in integrating the material into his knowledge base.

I’m a regular contributor to the AIB Team .

Don’t know if Rod is back from the D.C. lobbying jaunt yet . His e-mail volume is reported to be huge .

Best way to get something to the team for review is through Harvey . He is something of a pre filter for new and expanded info . He’s aware of most of the info flow between prime members , so is in the position to move the process of contact along as quickly as possible .

mentor2@gmail.com

Rod is still on the road . Just Notified :
    -------------------------------------

Rod Class and Carl Weston are stirring it up in D.C. They have a meeting tomorrow (Fri at 10am) with members of the House Judiciary Committee. This is UNPRECEDENTED...to get a meeting on such short notice !

If you would like to attend and lend support...then meet outside the Rayburn Building
    main entrance and hook up with Rod and Carl. Dress neatly and like you mean business !

Rod and Carl will be in the Rayburn Building Cafeteria from 9:15am to a little before
    10am in case you're running late. Then onto the meeting in one of the conference rooms.

There may be a directory listing the meeting in case you're late, but maybe not.

The website for the Rayburn House Office Building: http://www.aoc.gov/cc/cobs/rhob.cfm You can get directions and a map on the site !