Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rod Class on RBN - Freedom Frenzy - DL & More :

I've listened to most if not all Rods calls. I have left messages about the lawful money issue several times and in different ways. He did have some discussion on the call and it seemed clear he didn't comprehend the difference. I keep listening and soon he may start to get it. Good thread here. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Thank you Trust Guy for that information. As the broadcast was downloading I was checking on some of the key words you mentioned.

Found this and this .

Also came across this The Rule of Law - In Depth

Is there any online info on how and why the Judicial Districts were established?

Now that you mentioned “To get the picture requires study into the Congressional Record, to find the reason for a given Amendment or Statute or Agencies existence” that interested me entirely. Do you have any info on this as well?
    One of the first 'Acts' signed by
    G.Washington was the establishment of the district courts overlapping the states/colonies. These courts were for the protection of the soon
    to be arriving First Bank. Also to assure the debts ,of the newly created legal fiction, were square on the backs of the populace.
    http://www.suijurisforum.com/america...sn-t-t632.html

also http://www.indiebound.org/book/9781595580733

Rod Class claims that the judicial power to hear cases at law or in equity have been removed from federal courts per the 11th Amendment.

This leaves administrative and Admiralty/Maritime courts.

Here is the latest Dismissal Template hacked out of Rod’s North Carolina Traffic case. Covers his range of jurisdictional and status arguments . RTF - 22.5 KB

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/51597043/file.html

From public officer as trustee, to government as trustees of the people, to their fiduciary duties, etc ..

Through FOREIGN STATE status interplay and aspects of expatriation, 14 th Amendment , Reconstruction Act of 1867, into all caps name as Corporation / “person” .

11th Amendment limitations, to “one form of action, civil”, to “pleading” coming under the Trading With The Enemy Act and into the Bankruptcy Act of 1933 .

On into the lack of sworn affidavit of probable cause, Municipal Police Officers as revenue agents for various levels of political subdivisions .

Some interesting turns here :
    “c) Citation (TICKET #0000000) and Case # 0000000, is a fraudulent charging instrument as it states, on behalf of the municipality/county/STATE of NORTH CAROLINA in the COUNTY of MC BURG, OFFICER CHRIS E. FUZZ is a Revenue Agent that claims he had probable cause to believe that Petitioner /Defendant violated law. It is a well settled matter at law, that officers deal only in a reasonable suspicion, but probable cause is a judicial determination. The citation is prima facie evidence the police officer is committing a crime by the issuance of citations, and is acting outside the law by making an un-sworn judicial determination of probable cause.

d) The Court is engaged in the simulation of judicial process, as it is a well known fact, pursuant to your own statutes in (N.C.G.S. 7A) that the presiding judge along with the District Attorney receive a percentage remuneration of the fine in citation cases, upon the conviction of a defendant, which is then directly deposited into a personal State Retirement fund. The Charging agency in this case, the municipal/ county/ State of NORTH CAROLINA in the COUNTY of MC BURG also receives a ‘kick back.’ “

Into some SCOTUS on bills of attainder , ex post facto .

And another interesting twist :

“16. The State prosecution has, also, failed to pay the Filing Fee for this action as required by its own Court procedures, and the Statutes of this State, to bring such a claim against the Petitioner (alleged Defendant). This, alone, is just cause to have this case dismissed for failure to pay Filing Fees per court procedures. Furthermore, the State can not proceed "in forma pauperis" without filing for it on the record. The State has failed to prove it has made such a filing payment, or asked for “in forma pauperis” status, to bring such a claim.”

Make of it what you will .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.