I play one echo chamber against another:

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Smith
Hey, I thought that David Merrill said that this would work??????????
No. I have told you that when somebody tries to hypothecate on the registry themselves, they can get into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg
They just can't seem to get the right magic words to unlock that Treasury Account we set up for everyone at birth...... :brickwall:
We spent that account getting out of the Great Depression.

5. At the Undersigned’s instruction, during December 2007, Petitioner requests a consolidating billing from IRS that includes all amounts which IRS alleges were owed by Petitioner.

6. On or about January 11, 2008, Petitioner receives a letter identified as LTR 681C with reference #0774035504 alleging a total amount due of $36,354.16.

7. On or about January 17, 2008, the Undersigned tenders payment for Petitioner’s account through Notary Public Kevin P. Mahoney in the form of Bonded Promissory Note No. HDG-1005-PN in the amount of $5,000,000.00 using Certified Mail No. 7001 1140 0002 9580 3371.
According to my calculation, somebody tried to hypothecate $4,963,645.84 in change.

One can however reverse the hypothecation that the Fed (Treasury) does on your credit, based in the registries (cars, homes and yes, your birth registry - SDR's [Special Drawing Rights - now quickly BRICS; Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa]).

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9008/pomc.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3...rofcredit1.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/448...rofcredit2.jpg

This works great so long as you do not get greedy. I was getting a lot of parking tickets because my car had no plates. I refused to pay rent on property held in trust for my use. So when I tried to set up an account for $15K for a lot of future tickets, in escrow so to speak, the Prosecutor (from a vacant office by the way) insisted that was theft; but could only charge me with Forgery because the POMC's look a lot like a typical banker's check for guess what? - Private credit FRNs legal tender. They never charged me with theft:

This is chickensh*t. The pleadings by the taxpayer are pure gibberish, and instead of labeling them as gibberish, the Tax Court relies on a procedural issue, ruling that the taxpayer failed to properly plead/argue/brief the issue, and that it is deemed to be "abondoned."

This only encourages future delusions.
No. Your denial of the facts is delusional. You understand that the state registers mortgages, motor vehicles and birth certificates all the time but you will not allow what is in front of you to be seen and understood. The trouble begins when somebody tries to reverse the hypothecation in their private favor.

Regards,

David Merrill.
With Good Faith and Credit failing in the Western Dollar-based Registries an new Retaliatory Financial Regime - BRICS logically emerged.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. By the by; the morning after I filed that Return of Bill of Indictment (finding of facts) on the prosecutor, he cleaned out his office. The newpaper wondered why he was leaving office early but he would make no comment.