Thread: Be Your Own Recorder?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    At times it might be best to limit your court to a court of review * * *
    They were primarily an investigative panel . Liken to a proper Grand Jury investigation , only out of necessity because all the actors involved were State employees and creations .

The OC folks were going after Public Official's Oath and Bond info , as required to be filed . This led to investigating OC’s Municipal Corporation status .

They had it sewed up evidence wise . OC did not have a Certificate of Good Standing on file . Next was to contact the Calif. Sec. of State to put OC on notice to come current as prescribed , or pull OC’s Charter as an “Operation of law”. All in the Statutes , cut and dry . Next would be to contact the State Attorney General’s Office to hold the Sec. of State accountable for Performance of Office . Next would have been a court action .

Never got to the notify Sec. of State point . Intimidation and threats of violence from the Sheriff’s Deputies came first .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    They were primarily an investigative panel . Liken to a proper Grand Jury investigation , only out of necessity because all the actors involved were State employees and creations .

The OC folks were going after Public Official's Oath and Bond info , as required to be filed . This led to investigating OC’s Municipal Corporation status .

They had it sewed up evidence wise....

Next would be to contact the State Attorney General’s Office to hold the Sec. of State accountable for Performance of Office . Next would have been a court action ...
    Instead I'd appoint the commandant of the California National Guard or a Provost Marshall as fiduciary.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    ....Intimidation and threats of violence from the Sheriff’s Deputies came first .
    On that note I'd consider--in no particular order: (i) terrorism charges (threats to influence the operation of a government might actually be defined as terrorism in the PATRIOT Act) or (ii) charges of conspiracy against rights per 18 USC 241 or (iii) sending U.S. military (off-base to the Sheriff's department) after them for rebellion..(iv) warning them and reminding of their obligations under their oath of office and/or of 18 USC 241. For State of California I might notify Edmund Gerald Brown, Jr. as Governor of the State of California and commander-in-chief of of military forces of the State of California of the situation (rebellion) and specifically appoint him fiduciary for quelling the rebellion. I might also notify the Secretary General of NATO and of the UN of rebellion which might if left unchecked by the CINC of California could warrant involvement of NATO or UN members.

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION / ARTICLE 5 EXECUTIVE / SEC. 7.
    The Governor is commander in chief of a militia that shall be provided by statute. The Governor may call it forth to execute the law.
    A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-30-11 at 09:11 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

This all occurred in the middle 1990's . We've all come a long way since .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.