Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be Your Own Recorder?

Quote Originally Posted by zohaib hussain View Post
    Thanks. This is a foreign world to me, this world of recorders and recording. I will examine your links.

Here is an interesting treatise about Recordation. Please try to relate it to us across cultures? There might be some common repository for records in India?

I recall from a movie though, I think it was in Delhi where somebody was trying to find somebody else. There really was no structured street and number system and so it was a very tricky proposition, finding somebody else on scant information beyond their name.

Another thing..when it comes to a court of record. Few folks might realize that all of the bills, check stubs, W-2 forms, mail or the like kept in their houses might effectively constitute a court of record--at least from the purview of the tax man.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-27-11 at 03:10 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Has anyone tried these people?
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

It gets pricey but I prefer PACER being government's publication service, the US clerks of court as my custodians.

"In a pinch I have formed a court where I have acted as judge and also as clerk (what else was I to do if most every around me was drunk and delusional and unable to tell the difference between imaginary things and reality? )"

Well said...

Thank you and welcome, Alex Peter.

again i remind myself when and why your court needs a Record. Basic brilliance is never studied bye default common sense insists on basics . Now that my studies are based on brilliant application the lawful are never liable. House David pay the house well done.jack