"Loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive daughter of Zion!" Isa 52:2

A Bond is a Promise to Pay, a Pledge. We are being told the break this bond.

Those in power can LEGITIMATELY, and with PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY, make the PRESUMPTION that the American people PLEDGED their property as collateral for the national debt, as evidenced by the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB)... UNLESS and UNTIL we REBUT that PRESUMPTION by expressing it rather as a TRUST relationship as the Grantor via an Indenture on the Hospital Birth Certificate (BC) having our footprints on it and a date prior to the COLB, and recording a notice of that under seal at a county register of deeds.

I believe the Beneficiary Transfer of Equitable Title (by indorsing bills) must be authorized by Grantor's indenture on BC. I think this is what we have been missing. They have plausible deniability to ignore our indorsed instruments since there is no specific grant of authority to the Trustee to apply the asset funds, much less demanding lawful money as those asset funds.

See attached... Stamp and Letter

These 2 documents are private and for educational purposes only. The Letter and Stamp are the main documents... the other supporting information is available privately upon request.

I believe the BC is Equitable, not Legal, Title, and must be "indentured" to provide the Grantor's authorization needed by the Beneficiary to transfer the equitable title of the Man's asset amount to the Trustee so the Trustee can legitimately use it to extinguish the liability amount the trustee holds, by operation of law.

The attached Letter and Stamp are the main documents... the rest is supporting information available privately upon request.

Using the BC with footprints from hospital pre-dates and thereby trumps the later county-registered "Certificate of Live Birth".

I do not think we need to go to the extreme of leaving the system entirely. I think we can use what is already in place... we just need to understand TRUST and the key trust instruments being used against us, which I think we can rebut the presumptions about them and use them to our advantage to overcome the slavery.

Perhaps we should create a very small "focus group" to discuss this approach on a Skype conference call . Brainstorming often helps if it is focused.

Doug