Thread: The Certificate of Live Birth is a Pledge Document

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think that mental model is faulty. At best, faulty.

The birth certificate is good for a driver license and that will tell a creditor who you are, for credit purposes. That and a good job, with a good credit history used to get you a nice loan... Now you don't need much more than being alive though.

That is what a birth certificate is worth; how much you can convince the car dealer or loan officer that is what it is worth - that you are good to pay back the loan plus the interest.
    Of course you do, because you probably think i am speaking from the debtor side, but no I am speaking from a creditor side, the conditional agreement is that it will be carried but not for my benefit in terms of equitable law, not my seal, not my property, I have no claim upon it that it gives any rights to do anything else but for the benefit of their road officers.

It works for me, probably not going to work for you though. It requires out of the box thought process, not practical for the greenhorns in the movement for more freedom in their lives. You tell me in all of your practical science, how did the three men walk through the firy furnace that KIng Neb ordered to walk through and they survived?
    Last edited by motla68; 07-28-11 at 10:14 PM.