Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Certificate of Live Birth is a Pledge Document

Off subject , but interesting . There is emphasis in the original not transferred with these snips .

I’m recently led to understand TITLE 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE was never properly voted out by the Senate . House , yes . Wonder if my source is correct . Might be interesting to find out .

This history outline from the Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C.- pdf - 6 pgs, 34.0 KB : United States Code: Historical Outline and Explanatory Notes - Prepared by Richard J. McKinney, Assistant Law Librarian, Federal Reserve Board, for Law Librarians' Society Program, November 9, 2004
    Last Revised in June 2011

6) In 1919, Col. E. C. Little, Chairman of the House Committee on the Revision of Laws began the work to codify U.S. law, appointing Prof. William Burdick of Kansas as Reviser. Others aided.

7) The completed work was introduced as H.R. 9389 (60 titles) in the 66th Congress and passed the House on Dec. 20, 1920 (60 Cong. Rec. 571-574). Bill died in Senate. (s.a. H. Rept. 781, 2 pts.).

8) Bill reintroduced with corrections in the 67th Congress as H.R. 12 and it passed the House unanimously on May 16, 1921 (61 Cong. Rec. 1479), but again it died in the Senate after being debated in the House and Senate (64 Cong. Rec. 2084, 2090, 2846, 3137, 5019, 5087-5102; H. Rep. 68).

9) The bill, with an updated supplement, was reintroduced in the 68th Congress as H.R. 12 and unanimously passed the House on January 7, 1924 (65 Cong. Rec. 643, H. Rept. 2). It was referred to the Senate Committee on the Revision of the Laws where it was reported unfavorably on the grounds that it contained some 600 errors, omissions, and inaccuracies. Instead the Committee reported S.J. Res. 141 (S. Rept. 722), to establish a commission to revise laws. It passed the Senate (66 Cong. Rec. 3800) and was reported from House Committee (H. Rept. 1573) w amdts.

10) The two revision committees then employed staff members at West Publishing Co. and Edward Thompson Co. to do the work of codification using Little's work (60 titles) as a basis and checking with experts in law and government departments (see 67 Cong. Rec. 7787; H. Rept. 69-900).

11) In the 69th Congress, the new Code (laws in force as of Dec. 7, 1925) introduced as H.R. 10000 (50 titles), reported by the Committee (H. Rept. 900), debated and passed the House on Apr. 19, 1926 (67 Cong. Rec. 7787-7793) to be prima facie law until July 1, 1927. The Senate Committee reported it (S. Rept. 832). It was debated, amended and passed by the Senate (67 Cong. Rec. 9737, 10403, 10478, 10480, 11799, 11963, 11971) as prima facie evidence only. House concurred (67 Cong. Rec. 12076) and was signed by President on June 30, 1926 (44 Stat. pt. 1, Public No. 440).

12) The Code enacted no new law (not really), repealed no prior law and in cases of inconsistency the statutes were to prevail. However, like the Revised Statutes, which was enacted into positive law, the Code is to encompass the general and permanent laws authored by Congress (not private and local matters, nor annual appropriations). Some 537 errors were later found; 88 of them errors of substance. See H. Rept. 70-1706 to accompany H.R. 13622, a bill to provide Supplement I volume to Code (act of May 29, 1928, ch. 911, 45 Stat. 1008).
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

The birth event may occur for each registration but it is the NAME that is the property they want and the NAME that is pledged for their use. The state holds the original pledge document but only as a facsimile since the original wet ink copy isn't required for their use.
    There is no account attached until the SSN is created.
    The BC is not used as an ID, it is certification that the pledge was made.

Thanks for sharing the info on the Senate records ;o)

Regarding the BC as Identification and that it is actually a record of an event ... I found this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5EV0rN_JwU
    He talks about the BC being "ID" at about 2:30 into the vid

*Note: this is just 1 of 8+ videos he has up. While I do not agree with everything he says, the issue of BC being ID/the Foundational Document makes sense to me.
    I still have not seen any evidence that the BC's are 'bonds/shares/etc (esp when folks say they are worth 1Million or 'unlimited' as some "gurus" have stated). If someone here has the evidence please show it to me or inform me of where I can go (internet) to find it.
    April Reigne

Quote Originally Posted by Reigne View Post
    Thanks for sharing the info on the Senate records ;o)

Regarding the BC as Identification and that it is actually a record of an event ... I found this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5EV0rN_JwU
    He talks about the BC being "ID" at about 2:30 into the vid

*Note: this is just 1 of 8+ videos he has up. While I do not agree with everything he says, the issue of BC being ID/the Foundational Document makes sense to me.
    I still have not seen any evidence that the BC's are 'bonds/shares/etc (esp when folks say they are worth 1Million or 'unlimited' as some "gurus" have stated). If someone here has the evidence please show it to me or inform me of where I can go (internet) to find it.
    You make up the value as you go along. Likely you can pledge as much as you'd like?

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    The birth event may occur for each registration but it is the NAME that is the property they want and the NAME that is pledged for their use. The state holds the original pledge document but only as a facsimile since the original wet ink copy isn't required for their use.
    There is no account attached until the SSN is created.
    The BC is not used as an ID, it is certification that the pledge was made.
    The Birth Certificate signifies creation/charter and origin of a legal entity or the like. If one is convinced that one is the person therein named, then perhaps one is so convinced? A State driver license or State ID gives rise to creation of an account or accounts as well (think: State revenue department). The account at the Social Security Administration is distinct and different from the account at the IRS.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-03-11 at 04:58 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson
    (President 1913 - 1921),

Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property
    (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.
    Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges.
    They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.
    This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation(USA) to forment this plot against America. -
    Colonel Edward Mandell House

For the life of me, I cannot find the source of that quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    For the life of me, I cannot find the source of that quote.
    ditto. i think its fabricated.

Have researched it and found no realiable sources IMHO. The BC instrument seems to become a 'pledge' instrument when you start pledging and 'running that business' or 'being that person'--as in they try to make you think you are JOHN HENRY DOE (different name) or JOHN H DOE (yet another different name) when you might be Christopher or David or John Henry or....
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Have researched it and found no realiable sources IMHO. The BC instrument seems to become a 'pledge' instrument when you start pledging and 'running that business' or 'being that person'--as in they try to make you think you are JOHN HENRY DOE (different name) or JOHN H DOE (yet another different name) when you might be Christopher or David or John Henry or....
    Exactly, it is a constructive trust, an offer on the table. The first one to flinch pays the bill, same thing is done with a DL , put it on a dashboard, tell cop if he wants a benefit then take it. Enjoy the reaction later. The DL i have is signed " non-assumpsit " so whomever picks it up after offer is made accepts the liability for it. One has decision to walk away from the name, when you make claims against property someone else owns (Cesti que trust) you suffer the pains and penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Exactly, it is a constructive trust, an offer on the table. The first one to flinch pays the bill, same thing is done with a DL , put it on a dashboard, tell cop if he wants a benefit then take it. Enjoy the reaction later. The DL i have is signed " non-assumpsit " so whomever picks it up after offer is made accepts the liability for it. One has decision to walk away from the name, when you make claims against property someone else owns (Cesti que trust) you suffer the pains and penalties.

I think that mental model is faulty. At best, faulty.

The birth certificate is good for a driver license and that will tell a creditor who you are, for credit purposes. That and a good job, with a good credit history used to get you a nice loan... Now you don't need much more than being alive though.

That is what a birth certificate is worth; how much you can convince the car dealer or loan officer that is what it is worth - that you are good to pay back the loan plus the interest.