Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Certificate of Live Birth is a Pledge Document

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    For the life of me, I cannot find the source of that quote.
    I haven't been able to find the source either but I did find, Intimate Notes; http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=-3EShjGGNpUC

Considering CMH's involvement such as helping to choose the board for the FRB, one could certainly consider that is his quote.
    Besides whether those are his actual words or not, it does reference what they followed through to do.

I have done some research and never come across that particular letter.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is one source for the comments attributed to Colonel Edward Mandell House

time the weekly magazine vol 1 #17 June 25,1923

It comes from a book titled,

Fruit from a Poisonous Tree‎
    by Melvin Stamper Jd - Law - 2008

Here's where the quote can be read, so it appears more legitimate than just a webpage. Use the book's internal search function if you can't find it.

http://books.google.com/books?id=6Tc29qnfjtgC&lpg=PT75&...

There are three results in that book for Edward Mandell House, besides the quote above. Another says he was the architect of the 16th Amendment, instrumental in creating the Federal Reserve, and yet another says he was agent provocateur of Rothschild.

But I can't read page 60 the ending of the quote to see if there is a source for the information. Supposed info comes from Wilson private papers according to the Author. fB

Thanks fB;

I will look into that tomorrow. That is the book on the bottom. That magazine article will be there too.

P.S. This looks like McFADDEN's quote. I can get a shot of that while I am there. I have been saying this though, about Title 12 U.S.C. ยง411 and US Notes for some time now...

HJR-192 was the supersedeas bond that kept endorsers of private credit in the counterfeiting syndacalism all this time "legally".
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-22-11 at 11:49 PM.

The Birth Certificate as a 'pledge'...

[1] I witnessed a police officer (duty boss) admit that State-issued birth certificates belong to the State
    [2] Same po-po admitted that the name(s) on the State-issued birth certificate were the State's.

So I was puzzled since I wasn't the State and and its the State's certificate and name... then how in the heck could I 'have' a birth certificate or even better how could JOHN HENRY DOE be me? In perspective: as much as you immerse yourself into the role then perhaps through that means it becomes a pledge...your volunteering. My own analysis and the reasonably reliable reports coming from 'upper echelon' of a Canadian Provincial Government and my own study of exchequer/treasury bills or the like ..as well as military history gives rise to the B/C being something that a shady banker would never want you to know what it really is.

"Over here the people are too well informed and there is therefore little opportunity to do anything." (May 1836, James ROTHSCHILD at Paris to Nathan/Nat ROTSCHILD at London. Source: The World of Private Banking, pp 27.)
    [Crosstalk ..definitely....]
    Reiterating-> back to the baby-swap..imagine ma and pa not only taking the fake baby and the real baby home but taking care of both the fake baby and the real baby but primarily neglecting and stupifying the real baby to the extent that they even call the real baby out of its name for the rest of its life...denying the real baby's existence...from cradle to grave. Perhaps a slow homicide and/or suicide for an "Israelite baby" "in Egypt"? From day 1 until age 21 ..when real baby grows up and can walk away but the wager is on the real baby never figuring it out all. The saviour-midwife (a kind of witness or cloud of witnesses) together with ministering angels perhaps saves the baby by revealing to the baby its true nature and nature or at least she does something to maintain a 'division'.

Its possible that the Edward Mandell House quote might be legit..but consider how much he THOUGHT he knew vs how much he really-really knew. =)

Further-> if you know the difference between yourself and fake baby--then the EMH quote IMHO should be without auspiciousness in that regard.

It may be that full comprehension of what has been transpiring requires knowledge of that which is called "municipal trading" and "social credit". That is, it is likely that those working to undermine good society took something that was meant to work for your good and have set out to use it not only against you but for their own enrichment. Consider that the Social Security Administration was based on a system set up by an allegedly-Christian Otto von Bismarck [apparently anti-Catholic and anti-Jesuit..but yet his Social Insurance system was adopted by the USA?!??! Hmmm.].

That is back in 1913 perhaps there were those in the know who didn't want to see Americans receive the full return of to their own estate so they set out to undermine such. But there were perhaps failsafe mechanisms in place which perhaps might only 'fail' if you got a faulty 'instruction manual'? Thus the banker-influence on public education in the states of America?

That is...if John Henry can rightly and brightly see the difference between himself and John Henry Doe...he might be on to something big!

Adolph Hitler had a conversation with his finance minister in which he said things that will make clear where contrary claims come from. This was discovered in the book "The Twentieth Century Journey" - by William Shirer, where he tells of Hitler's question to his finance minister. He said, "We have made the political decision to build up our military in violation of the treaties so, how are we going to finance the buildup?" The finance minister said, "First you will need to use the printing press. Second, we have confiscated enormous amounts of Jewish property, and third, we will block the foreign credit that will enable you to use the credit of your political enemies to build up your military."

So, what you see there is the formula for a Blocked Grant as the means to derive foreign (PRIVATE) credit from the rolls of residents of Municipalities in the county that is run by the county attorney and the one who prosecutes you on charges therefrom. These BLOCKED Grants are the credit used by the county attorney to purchase Mutual Funds that are the "source" of Revenue used to finance the product of those who bring bills against you. These Mutual Funds are the Derivatives used to finance the IMF and are the "source" the 1099 instructions refer to. So when we get a bill from a merchant or vendor, that bill was financed by the "source" that is measured in International Units that can travel in electronic circuits in return (tax return) to the source. (Source: The Nature of a Remedy)
    Now with respect to the Social Security Administration, does not that organization have pertinence with respect to persons that are disabled or handicapped? Is there such a thing as an economic disability?

disability

DISABILITY, n. [from disable.]

1. Want of competent natural or bodily power, strength or ability; weakness; impotence; as disability arising from infirmity or broken limbs.

2. Want of competent intellectual power or strength of mind; incapacity; as the disability of a deranged person to reason or to make contracts.

3. Want of competent means or instruments. [In this sense, inability is generally used.]

4. Want of legal qualifications; incapacity; as a disability to inherit an estate, when the ancestor has been attainted. [In this sense, it has a plural.]

Disability differs from inability, in denoting deprivation of ability; whereas inability denotes destitution of ability, either by deprivation or otherwise.

retirement

RETI'REMENT, n.

1. The act of withdrawing from company or from public notice or station.

2. The state of being withdrawn; as the retirement of the mind from the senses.

3. Private abode; habitation secluded from much society or from public life.

Caprea had been the retirement of Augustus.

Retirement is as necessary to me as it will be welcome.

4. Private way of life.

Retirement, rural quiet, friendship, books, progressive virtue and approving heaven.

Edward Mandell House is said to have written a book anonymously...
    In 1912, House published anonymously a novel called Philip Dru: Administrator, in which the title character, Dru, leads the democratic western U.S. in a civil war against the plutocratic East, becoming the dictator of America. Dru as dictator imposes a series of reforms which resemble the Bull Moose platform of 1912 and then vanishes. [Lash pp 230-35](Source: Wikipedia)
    The Bull Moose Platform was as follows according to Wikipedia:

The main work of the convention was the platform, which set forth the new party's appeal to the voters. It included a broad range of social and political reforms advocated by progressives.[6][7]

In the social sphere the platform called for
    A National Health Service to include all existing government medical agencies.
    Social insurance, to provide for the elderly, the unemployed, and the disabled.
    Limited injunctions in strikes.
    A minimum wage law for women
    An eight hour workday
    A federal securities commission
    Farm relief.
    Workers' compensation for work-related injuries.
    An inheritance tax.
    A Constitutional amendment to allow a Federal income tax.

The political reforms proposed included
    Women's suffrage.
    Direct election of Senators.
    Primary elections for state and federal nominations.

The platform also urged states to adopt measures for "direct democracy", including:
    The recall election (citizens may remove an elected official before the end of his term).
    The referendum (citizens may decide on a law by popular vote).
    The initiative (citizens may propose a law by petition and enact it by popular vote).
    Judicial recall (when a court declares a law unconstitutional, the citizens may override that ruling by popular vote).

However, the main theme of the platform was an attack on the domination of politics by business interests, which allegedly controlled both established parties. The platform asserted that
    To destroy this invisible Government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.[8]

To that end, the platform called for
    Strict limits and disclosure requirements on political campaign contributions.
    Registration of lobbyists.
    Recording and publication of Congressional committee proceedings.
    Might there be some insight into his mindset in his book that would or would not support the alleged quote? Book-> here.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-23-11 at 05:22 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

At least key points from above:

(1) Be careful how you hear.
    (2) Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Last edited by allodial; 06-23-11 at 05:05 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Thanks allodial. I just returned to the thread to post more info on Mr. House, only to find that you had aready done so. Great job. After looking into his back ground the before mentioned quote seems quite possible. It fits with his writing and connection to the NWO and what we see has transpire in this country. fB

There are reviews/comments concerning the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Philip-Adminis...dp/1419141309/.

An article:

Glen Beck Discovers....

And a video...

Last edited by allodial; 06-23-11 at 06:06 AM.

Thank you for the links allodial.
    I'll be reading these things as I have some time.
    I appreciate you putting it in one place here.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Reigne View Post
    I agree the BC is a 'registering/reporting' an event.

Without that 'event' occuring, you can't opt into SS, DL, etc. I am beginning to believe it IS a form of identification (whereas SS is NOT to be used as ID).
    This is the conundrum I find myself in - IF the BC is actually a form of ID, then using it to obtain anything else would be a crime right? And if it is NOT a form of ID, then using it to obtain anything else would be a crime ... Is it possible to commit Identity Theft on oneself?

But then I found this today:
    USC Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 1 Section 9
    Vessel of the United States defined.
    The term “vessel of the United States”, as used in this title, means a vessel belonging in whole or in part to the United States, or any citizen thereof, or any corporation created by or under the laws of the United States, or of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof.
    (emphasis mine)
    So now I'm back to the whole birth/berth thinking again ... however, a birth/berth is not the only way to become a US citizen (ie: naturalization - I'd really like to see the paperwork -front and back - that they fill out).
    I think you have found the bloodtrail. when a ship goes down at sea,they re-port that ''30 souls were lost at sea'' or '' 100 souls lost'' &c. Which correlates with Rev 18:13 The merchants traffic,in mens souls.

Is the vessel a ship with soul(s) are you a vessel with a soul?

vessel: [ˈvɛsəl]n

1. any object used as a container, esp for a liquid
    2. (Transport / Nautical Terms) a passenger or freight-carrying ship, boat, etc.
    3. (Engineering / Aeronautics) an aircraft, esp an airship
    4. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) Anatomy a tubular structure that transports such body fluids as blood and lymph
    5. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Botany) Botany a tubular element of xylem tissue consisting of a row of cells in which the connecting cell walls have broken down
    6. a person regarded as an agent or vehicle for some purpose or quality- she was the vessel of the Lord

[from Old French vaissel, from Late Latin vascellum urn, from Latin vās vessel]
    For we are all vessels upon our sea of commerce, in fact, every item you see or imagine can be a vessel. Your contracts are vessels too, as they carry goods from one port to the next.

The beast that comes out of the sea and stomps upon the dry land,admiralty\maritime
    law. The author of the following book revealed much back years prior.Happy hunting>

http://autismtreatmentnow.com/Secret...27s_Manual.pdf
    Last edited by Darkcrusade; 06-27-11 at 05:35 AM.