Thread: Are we still under military rule? The war that never ended.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I enjoy how humble a education on the side of the road should never be about humility as someone has declared a emergency if keeping the peace is the understanding this question kills me DO YOU KNOW WHY I PULLED YOU OVER NO I SIMPLY WAS LETTING YOUR EMERGENCY VEHICLE THE ROADWAY I HAVEN'T BREACHED THE PEACE OR HAVE NO EMERGENCY WHY SORRY I CANT BE ANY MORE ASSISTANCE I CANT ACCEPT THAT I WAS ORDERED TO THE SIDE OF THIS ROADWAY FOR ANY LAWFUL CAUSE.THIS IS NON COMMERCIAL VIOLATION AND FALSE ARREST JUST THAT THOSE CLAIMS ARE UNDER WHAT AND WHOS AUTHORITY. i tried it all lost the cars few stays between the Bars i know if anyone that was not humbled with emergency issuance they are on the wrong page i get worn out just thinking about standing in both wrights and wrongs jack
    Some interesting things I have found researching traffic law. Traffic law and the rules and processes used to enforce them, are applicable to an agency. That of course is an agency of government. Indiana code specially states that these processes NEED NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH THINGS SUCH AS THE COMMON LAW RULES OF EVIDENCE AS WITH THE COURTS. Traffic laws are internal rules for government (and commerce). They enforce them using the courts, but the courts act administratively. The judical rules of court even specifically states that evidence of failure to have insurance is not admissible as to prove wrong doing, but only admissible concerning questions of agency (someone acting of the behalf of another). The entire point system for drivers license only exists within the administrave code. IMO, when you get pulled over and show the license with the seal of the state on it, you are presumed to be an employee of an agency. Not that the cop knows this, but it begins the presumption. License are a personal effect, and are not subject to unreasonable searches without warrant. Most 'laws' including traffic that are applied against the people are administrative only. Administrative is of course executive. The rights of the people are not directly subject to the executive, and true controversies of rights require judicial proceedures to resolve. Controversies between the people and government are not controversies of rights, as only the people have rights. Governments only have limited authority and limited powers. When government come against the people or one of the people, the situation can best be explained as a 'faithless servant'.
    Last edited by pumpkin; 09-17-14 at 12:10 PM.