Thread: Are we still under military rule? The war that never ended.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    We do not find peaceful inhabitants left in peace without proper license plates. I know a fellow who lived in peace many years with Kingdom of Israel license plates but then one icy morning two cars slid into his and the Charges began to accrue. [I should inquire how that turned out.]
    Bonding...risk management. What is 'funny' is that I came across an old "Insurance Agreement"..and it was worded similarly to an indemnity bond.

One should pay a reasonable amount to the State for the vehicle to be registered as a motor vehicle so that law enforcement officials can determine the name of the man responsible for it upon sighting of the vehicle. That's the nature of the vehicle. It can be used to avoid a conversation/interview and that license plate is the only thing in many cases said by way of an interview.
    Or...USDOT #..preferably not from a 'residential address'.

This is what I am talking about. I am not denying that War and Emergency Powers exist in America. Fiat is against the Constitution except for LINCOLN's July 4, 1861 convention of Congress under the Extraordinary Occasion clause and we still have fiat today. My point is more that the difference between Martial Law and Martial Rule in America is that the sanctions of the war are commercial/financial, that infractions result in Charges.

I strongly suspect that if I would have said, I do not have a last name, things would have gone differently. I would have been identified an enemy belligerent. Even if I would have issued a legal or full name by giving my family name for a last name, that would have identified me differently.
    Some would suggest there is more goodness in "I'm unaware of having a last name" vs "I don't have a last name." However when you have armed folks who lack competence to tell the difference between fiction and truth...what good is their testimony? I've seen replies to questions for a last name:

"Do you need a last name? {OFFICER: YES} OK 'Jones'"

or

"Just put down 'Jones'. My name is Paul."

I am glad he still comes around and stirs this issue up because I think there is a lot to learn from this issue - My point being you can redact the entire Lieber Code, in full force and effect today, into commercial terms and anything beyond that will be utilized to label you a patriot nutjob Sovrun Citizen.
    Revenue agents <- prosecution of war (USDOJ--IRS/ATF/DEA/U.S. Navy drug interdiction--all $$$$$$$ related). I suppose one could even denominate a payment in United States notes rather than just $ or "U.S. Dollars".

If you somehow lawful money should always be rendered as being 'principal' and scrip/FRNs/"Federation credits" likewise as interest--if there isn't interest involved--how can there be profit, commerce, tax or revenue-collecting?

If it pertains to interest/revenue/commerce then...well there are some pretty clearly defined principles or concepts of "international law" relating to belligerents and commerce. However, it might be that private creditors are not regarded as belligerents in any case.

And on that note... Laws of Land Warfare / "Hague Regulations" prohibit forced allegiance. By forcing you into a position suretyship for a legal entity that is intrinsically allegiant ...its a treaty violation..and likely punishable by court martial.

Art. 45.

It is forbidden to compel the inhabitants of occupied territory to swear allegiance to the hostile Power.
    [ See also 18 USC 241 ]
    Last edited by allodial; 06-08-11 at 09:52 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.