Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy, d00. I'm Shikmaru

Howdy, d00. I'm Shikmaru

It's meeeeee
    Quirks and all

(netwrkranger)

Anthony Joseph
    Welcome shikamaru ('ranger). I expect to find your knowledge and your quirks just as valuable.

When I saw the clipped quote on the Front Page, I presumed he meant my quirks. It's great to see you here NetworkRanger! I was actually worried that we might not find you again.

I am very please you found your way here.

I am emailing that $350 Free Cash thread I saved to Admin and it will be here somewhere. If you can think of anybody you know from SJC to alert about this thread, great.

Regards,

David Merrill.

I'm on the Internet 24x7. I'll be around somewhere, some way.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    It's meeeeee
    Quirks and all

(netwrkranger)
    Great to see you here shikamaru (nee netwrkranger).

At least there's one other person here who's interested in the law and can talk in plain, straightforward understandable English.

(KnowLaw, formerly IanAnd)
    Last edited by KnowLaw; 03-05-11 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowLaw View Post
    Great to see you here shikamaru (nee netwrkranger).

At least there's one other person here who's interested in the law and can talk in plain, straightforward understandable English.

(KnowLaw, formerly IanAnd)
    I wish I could study law 24x7 instead of work 5 days out of 7 .

I have treatises to write !!!

Welcome Shikamaru
    Aww Right!! Now its a party! Cant wait for you new avatar! I was brinton2000 over a SJC. I can no longer bear all these masks and have stripped down to Mark Christopher. That is My Vessel (well actually it is on loan but I will Captain it the best I can until He recalls it!)
    Good luck on the treatises

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    Welcome Shikamaru
    Aww Right!! Now its a party! Cant wait for you new avatar! I was brinton2000 over a SJC. I can no longer bear all these masks and have stripped down to Mark Christopher. That is My Vessel (well actually it is on loan but I will Captain it the best I can until He recalls it!)
    Good luck on the treatises
    Thank-you. It will be awhile (due to commercial obligations which I intend to discharge honorably), but it will happen.

Greetings all, this site is a learning mans dream. I am surrounded by the learning elite: ) Maybe one day I will be able to post something of substance, right now its the basics and a whole lot of catch up. Pardon me guys if I just soak your knowledge up like a sponge. (Ranger) good to see you. I was patriot7375 at SJC. David I should have paid more attention to you a long time ago. Michael Joseph, I cannot put my finger on it, but I am sure I used to listen to you speak somewhere when I first started hearing of these theories. Give me time gentlemen, I am hungry and desire to carry my weight among you. Thank you for your willingness to share all your hard work, I am a man of ears.
    For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it.
    -Patrick Henry-

Welcome Shikamaru and perk7375, it's good to have y'all here.
    Shikamaru, I fondly remember your many posts on SJC.
    perk7375, I look forward to learning in your company, as I have much to learn.

I am currently working on improving my question-asking skills.

Bright blessings
    I AM a
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus