Thread: Howdy, d00. I'm Shikmaru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Greetings all, this site is a learning mans dream. I am surrounded by the learning elite: ) Maybe one day I will be able to post something of substance, right now its the basics and a whole lot of catch up. Pardon me guys if I just soak your knowledge up like a sponge. (Ranger) good to see you. I was patriot7375 at SJC. David I should have paid more attention to you a long time ago. Michael Joseph, I cannot put my finger on it, but I am sure I used to listen to you speak somewhere when I first started hearing of these theories. Give me time gentlemen, I am hungry and desire to carry my weight among you. Thank you for your willingness to share all your hard work, I am a man of ears.
    For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it.
    -Patrick Henry-

Welcome Shikamaru and perk7375, it's good to have y'all here.
    Shikamaru, I fondly remember your many posts on SJC.
    perk7375, I look forward to learning in your company, as I have much to learn.

I am currently working on improving my question-asking skills.

Bright blessings
    I AM a
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

A man of ears. I am a little envious that you coined that; I might have come up with it given enough time...

Folks might enjoy giving this TalkShoe (is that a noun these days?) a listen.

8/31/10