Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rendition of Libel of Review

New Rendition of Libel of Review

This rendition includes a confession of faith on the backside of the Coupon - returned for redemption - stamped with the Redeemed Lawful Money stamp. Also on the same style of authority Jesus exhibited by killing a fig tree (my interpretation) in Israel, the suitor will cancel postage stamps (lawful money) on both sides.

Refusal for Cause, the traditional process in the LoR works great at stultifying process if accompanied by Redemption of Lawful Money. However the IRS and other parties keep up the process of presentment and the suitor may have to keep R4C for years! This may be a way to acquire Setoff and settlement and simply let the trustee do what the trustee is supposed to, rather than defer the position to the suitor. The Confession of Faith is boxed and on the backside of the coupon because it might be considered Private by the Clerk of Court who might decline to publish it on PACER for example.

To understand this better listen to the snippet by Dave RAMSEY, author of Financial Peace University. He does not know about Redeeming lawful money so he would be bewildered why the Treasury/Fed/IRS would make the assumption about endorsement of their private credit and be justified in moving to liens and levies as they are already perfected by signature bond.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Whats your take on the Seditious Libel.....?

Sedition Act of 1798....I wonder if there is any Acts like this prevalent at this time?
    Last edited by Amaz; 06-06-11 at 06:27 PM.

I was moved to put postage stamps and cancel them (front and back) on my LOR filed last week.

I did not do it, as I was pressed for time and could not find my stamps. I also wanted to put them on my R4C.

David, I have round dated my canceled stamps as well in the past (one clerk at the Post office handed me the round date and let me do it myself). Do you think that would be a good idea for everyone?

I am still exploring this in light of Jesus killing the fig tree - cancelling value in Jerusalem during his coronation. This rendition may be more clear.

I have made small attempts to find the Postmaster of the Contract in the UN's UPU Constitution online. I see nothing at a blush, but challenge people to look into that. I heard about cancelling the postage stamp with your signature years ago in that context but I don't think it comes from there.

It is signature of the original estate. In a world of debt currency, the sovereign stands in authority to cancel value in money. In other words if you don't know what your authority is exactly, you might risk felony charges for destroying "defacing" money. Postage stamps are lawful money. If you cancel stamps in front of the federal judge he might have a mind to report that to the attorney general.

The postal clerk has the authority to cancel money (postage stamps) under the postmaster as agent. The clerk handing you her stamp is significant, or not. Depending on her knowledge of Seal Driver. That is an old term for the guy in the hull with timber and pitch during a battle or storm, keeping the ship afloat. But it has no record unless you want to trust in God and two witnesses, or subpoena her to a hearing. Nobody can see who's hand was driving seal.

If she handed you the rounddate stamp and you said, Nevermind! and grabbed the little black ballpoint on the chain there, and signed through it instead, maybe...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Sedition Act of 1798....I wonder if there is any Acts like this prevalent at this time?
    Thought- provoking! I have not read that yet though.

stoneFree
    Um, what exactly is "the coupon?" Her bill/statement from Sallie Mae Loan Servicing?

On page 5 you have "default looming ... predicted for May 15th, 2011." As it appears they've forestalled that event (by raiding federal pensions) I'd perhaps change that to August 2nd, 2011, when I've heard their authority to do that expires.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am still exploring this in light of Jesus killing the fig tree - cancelling value in Jerusalem during his coronation. This rendition may be more clear.

I have made small attempts to find the Postmaster of the Contract in the UN's UPU Constitution online. I see nothing at a blush, but challenge people to look into that. I heard about cancelling the postage stamp with your signature years ago in that context but I don't think it comes from there.

It is signature of the original estate. In a world of debt currency, the sovereign stands in authority to cancel value in money. In other words if you don't know what your authority is exactly, you might risk felony charges for destroying "defacing" money. Postage stamps are lawful money. If you cancel stamps in front of the federal judge he might have a mind to report that to the attorney general.

The postal clerk has the authority to cancel money (postage stamps) under the postmaster as agent. The clerk handing you her stamp is significant, or not. Depending on her knowledge of Seal Driver. That is an old term for the guy in the hull with timber and pitch during a battle or storm, keeping the ship afloat. But it has no record unless you want to trust in God and two witnesses, or subpoena her to a hearing. Nobody can see who's hand was driving seal.

If she handed you the rounddate stamp and you said, Nevermind! and grabbed the little black ballpoint on the chain there, and signed through it instead, maybe...

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thought- provoking! I have not read that yet though.
    Thank you David. I think the fact that she saw me cancelling the stamps with my autograph is what prompted her to hand me the round date stamp. At the time, that is why I did it, to prove "date of service" also, since I was sending the service "Certified Mail" I wanted them round dated to cover them for Certification. Since without it, only the envelope is "Certified Mail". I made the presentments "Certified Mail" also by stamping/cancelling and round dating them.

It actually came in to play when the court claimed the presentments had not been received. The Post office proved the envelope had been received and since the contents were also "Certified" for delivery, I explained I would contact Post Master and initiate an investigation of where the contents ended up. (Theft of mail)

After this was explained to the Court Clerk, the presentments suddenly were found and put into the record.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Um, what exactly is "the coupon?" Her bill/statement from Sallie Mae Loan Servicing?

On page 5 you have "default looming ... predicted for May 15th, 2011." As it appears they've forestalled that event (by raiding federal pensions) I'd perhaps change that to August 2nd, 2011, when I've heard their authority to do that expires.
    Good point. As I see it, there is no point to raising the debt ceiling. The damage to the US Dollar is already done. Raising the debt ceiling will not salvage any good faith and credit.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Thank you David. I think the fact that she saw me cancelling the stamps with my autograph is what prompted her to hand me the round date stamp. At the time, that is why I did it, to prove "date of service" also, since I was sending the service "Certified Mail" I wanted them round dated to cover them for Certification. Since without it, only the envelope is "Certified Mail". I made the presentments "Certified Mail" also by stamping/cancelling and round dating them.

It actually came in to play when the court claimed the presentments had not been received. The Post office proved the envelope had been received and since the contents were also "Certified" for delivery, I explained I would contact Post Master and initiate an investigation of where the contents ended up. (Theft of mail)

After this was explained to the Court Clerk, the presentments suddenly were found and put into the record.
    Thank you for explaining. I missed that - you were cancelling them with your signature and the clerk offered her rounddate stamp instead? I have had metaphysical circumstances similar but not evolving around signature cancellation.

Interesting new addition too; about the clerk refusing to acknowledge acceptance of the docs!

This is exciting. It goes way back - like with the POMCs, but it also feels like a paradigm shift around here, about proclaiming character that may cause a major change in identification and recognition.

Stonefree;

I missed your point by a little bit.

When GEITHNER started dipping into retirement - and especially when he began betting on American home foreclosures (selling mortgage-backed securities is the same marketing scam as the Subprime Mortgage Crises [bundling notes]) the cestui que trust became a resulting trust. It may sound ludicrous to a lot of members but it took until Government began to do things out of necessity before people could actually convict it.

The trust is broken.

Government is no longer trustworthy.

Therefore the option to become trustee of the Resulting Trust has opened up to anybody who understands the trust structure.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz View Post

Can you help us out?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-11 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Stonefree;

I missed your point by a little bit.

When GEITHNER started dipping into retirement - and especially when he began betting on American home foreclosures (selling mortgage-backed securities is the same marketing scam as the Subprime Mortgage Crises [bundling notes]) the cestui que trust became a resulting trust. It may sound ludicrous to a lot of members but it took until Government began to do things out of necessity before people could actually convict it.

The trust is broken.

Government is no longer trustworthy.

Therefore the option to become trustee of the Resulting Trust has opened up to anybody who understands the trust structure.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.

Can you help us out?
    Seditious libel was a criminal offence under English common law. Sedition is the offence of speaking seditious words with seditious intent: if the statement is in writing or some other permanent form it is seditious libel. A statement is seditious if it "brings into hatred or contempt" the Queen or her heirs, or the government and constitution, or either House of Parliament, or the administration of justice, or if it incites people to attempt to change any matter of Church or State established by law (except by lawful means), or if it promotes discontent among or hostility between British subjects. A person is only guilty of the offence if they intend any of the above outcomes. Proving that the statement is true is not a defence. It is punishable with life imprisonment.

I was thinking from the standpoint of agents of the crown, who say things like the constitution does not matter here, or those who ignore certain statutes and/or acts and state they do not matter....etc. When these same individuals have utter swearings that they will uphold the same,...what if someone issued a seditious libel for these acts for those who hold oath to keep the queens words but at the same time brings contempt to those same words.

You are saying I could look in the Statutes at Large for 1798 and find this Act?