Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rendition of Libel of Review

In looking over the CIVIL COVER SHEET form...

As for the section "CITIZENSHIP OF PRINCIPAL PARTIES"

Perhaps "Creator of organic state" might be applicable to ...someone

or "People of organic state"

As for the section "NATURE OF SUIT" ... one important box to check might be the one next to:

"Other Contract"

as in...a treaty is a contract and might be "Other Contract". If they are holding something of valuable in trust for you them perhaps...

"Recovery of Overpayment & Enforcement of Judgment"

might be in some obvious or esoteric way, shape or form.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-12-11 at 11:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Yes! Denizen of the Organic State.

That is the character of the plaintiff/petitioner on all the Libels of Review.

One concern is that.. 'denizen' can mean resident. Perhaps "Itinerant" or "Itinerant creditor to organic state". Or perhaps "special Denizen".

"non-resident of organic state"
    "Itinerant of organic state"
    "Private creditor to organic state"
    "special denizen of organic state"
    "foreign sovereign"

denizen

DENIZEN, n.

1. In England, an alien who is made a subject by the kings letters patent, holding a middle state between an alien and a natural born subject. He may take land by purchase or devise, which an alien cannot; but he cannot take by inheritance.

2. A stranger admitted to residence and certain rights in a foreign country.

Ye gods,

Natives, or denizens, of blest abodes.

3. A citizen.

DENIZEN, v.t. To make a denizen; to admit to residence with certain rights and privileges; to infranchise.(Source)
    Last edited by allodial; 06-14-11 at 02:59 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Mortal definition is not in any law dictionary

Postal+Power.docUPU-Info[Postal Laws] 4-12-09.docUPU_STAMP_VESSEL-ADMIRALTY[1].pdf

Here are some docs on stamps that I have accumulated over time. Take them as you will. I can not speak to any of the info contained. Fun reading at least and may lead to some references.

Salve sis,
    Mark Christopher.

Quote Originally Posted by zohaib hussain View Post
    No such animal. The only mixmasters you're going to find are old Cessnas.

Welcome Zohaib;

You have three premiere comments this morning and I read this one first. With the links I presumed you are a SPAMbot for a moment. But I read your other comments and discovered that this is actually a well-thought comment. I however know little about planes so forgive my presumption.

I gather you mean that there is no such animal as this new rendition of the Libel of Review in law. That I am mixing law models.

Especially with an Indian premise from your experience this might be a very revealing discussion! I do not even know what you call the law duty there in India.

For the application of mixmaster; and No such animal... We suitors have broken out of the traditional box for describing diversity. Traditional being a foreigner or litigants between different state laws looking for a federal judge to determine which state law applies and remanding it back to state court. Attorneys would say that is the only scope of diversity jurisdiction from the 'saving to suitors' clause. Here (and in the brain trust) we explore trust structures and mostly, diversity is described by being in contract with the Fed or not.

Crosstalk:

David,
    Would you not be acting as Trustee if you Filed a 1040?* *There are only three players in this thing.* The Beneficiary, The Executor and the Trustee (IRS).* **We are the other tqo.* The IRS is assuming they are the beneficiary (or acting for the real one) and the Executor of the trust.* They assume we are the trustee - we acted like it by filing.
    I would say R4C, explain who is in what position, and maintain that.

There was a letter of explanation along the way that Nickname did not share with us. That seemed to have no effect.

This approach is based on the remedy from 1913 is for anybody. It does not depend on the trust structure. I am inclined to think that trying to establish the trust structure is futile, compared to R4C, an evidence repository and evidence of the demand for lawful money. So be it that the Trustee has no tax liability.
    Once you get the contract, or lack of it in the case of redeeming lawful money, established then that becomes the diversity. If there is no clearly established contract then one can R4C the initial offer effectively.

Does that help?

Libel

David, this is aequitas_veritas from the dp. I guess the main issue im having here understanding this is i have no idea what to expect after redeeming for lawful money. You are talking about libels of review, and R4C, and roundstamping, but i have no idea what any of that means or how to do it. If i redeem for lawful money and dont change how i do my taxes, then nothing will happen right? Im sorry if im asking you to spoonfeed me here, but i can read everything on here and only understand bits and pieces. I guess what im trying to say is i have a very order specific mind, and if i dont start at the beginning, i cant get the process.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    David, this is aequitas_veritas from the dp. I guess the main issue im having here understanding this is i have no idea what to expect after redeeming for lawful money. You are talking about libels of review, and R4C, and roundstamping, but i have no idea what any of that means or how to do it. If i redeem for lawful money and dont change how i do my taxes, then nothing will happen right? Im sorry if im asking you to spoonfeed me here, but i can read everything on here and only understand bits and pieces. I guess what im trying to say is i have a very order specific mind, and if i dont start at the beginning, i cant get the process.

I hope you are still interested. I think maybe if you read James 1:23-28 or so...

If you have to learn it all academically before you will begin then you will spend a lot of time preparing. But think this through, making a demand for lawful money is risk free. Filing for a full refund of withholdings, that is where you start to put your neck out there. So you can begin by making your demand as best as you know how to express it, risk free. Doing so will help you get started now.

Fig tree..that doesn't produce fruit seems to draw a parallel with a factory that produces no cars but soaks up electricity and takes up space nonetheless. A plantation that...gives forth nada ..closed down? Any similarities.

Car factory / Produces nothing / Takes up space, power, owner has to pay property taxes maybe too / Shut down .. Founder moves on starts somethin

Plantation / Produces nothing / Takes up space , has workers plowing fields but not producing any return to the master / owner of the estate ('produces nothing' could be a mathematical net result) / Shut down / Founder moves on starts new shop
    I found myself pondering the "USA" in various regards. I consider how many femmes these days don't know how to cook or don't even want to bother. How few people I've come across with a good work ethic. Feminism, lesbianism and male homosexuality to the point that a straight masculine Man who persists in that straightness is much at a Lesbian-Bi-Gay-run coffee shop is much like a Chinese man at cross-burning in Middle-O-Nowhere, 'Bama.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-12 at 03:48 AM.