Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Rendition of Libel of Review

I am bumping this thread as the recent slur campaign is clarifying the utility of an evidence repository.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Someone suggested that the real allegory behind the movie Crying Game was how feminism was making women grow penises (functionally transgender) and so paralleling how a husband might realizes his wife is really a man (competing with him and caught up in feminism-lesbianism she hinders fruit bearing and productivity and promotes wastage of his energie--i.e. her theft and dishonor--supported by State actors potentially) and so he vomits in disgust up upon seeing her 'functional penis' and realizing he was married to a man all along!
    So true. And it works both ways: some men have grown "manginas" in response to feminism, so women have to function in a man's world by default, by working twice as hard developing the survival skills of protecting themselves and providing for themselves until a man with "authentic jewels" becomes available. Trouble is, the longer a woman waits, the narrower the pool. And so much of her time is consumed in survival, there's no time or energy for searching. And if something happens to that woman (she is raped, she becomes homeless, health problem, etc.) her "market value" depreciates rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    P.S. Ain't it something. I can cook, clean and sew and yet I meet women who cant and dont even want to know how to. (She relies on companies run by men for food!). They want to live in my house, take up space, soak up my electricity, argue, fight, compete with me, offer me money/cars rather than children/loyalty/devotion/herself (counterproductive!). I laugh.
    One time, I had a job working in people's homes. Anyway, I pulled into a customer's driveway with a flat tire. The gentleman was in the driveway all, "Oh! Let me fix that tire for you!" So he comes running over with the tire iron and jack. Well he couldn't figure out how to jack up the car. I politely suggested how to go about it. Ohh! He did not like a woman making that suggestion! Blow to the male ego! So he continued struggling with the tire unsuccessfully, pretending like he knew what he was doing, then got distracted with a phone call and went inside. I ended up fixing my own tire. LOL!
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    So true. And it works both ways: some men have grown "manginas" in response to feminism, so women have to function in a man's world by default, by working twice as hard developing the survival skills of protecting themselves and providing for themselves until a man with "authentic jewels" becomes available. Trouble is, the longer a woman waits, the narrower the pool. And so much of her time is consumed in survival, there's no time or energy for searching. And if something happens to that woman (she is raped, she becomes homeless, health problem, etc.) her "market value" depreciates rapidly.

One time, I had a job working in people's homes. Anyway, I pulled into a customer's driveway with a flat tire. The gentleman was in the driveway all, "Oh! Let me fix that tire for you!" So he comes running over with the tire iron and jack. Well he couldn't figure out how to jack up the car. I politely suggested how to go about it. Ohh! He did not like a woman making that suggestion! Blow to the male ego! So he continued struggling with the tire unsuccessfully, pretending like he knew what he was doing, then got distracted with a phone call and went inside. I ended up fixing my own tire. LOL!
    Moxie ... are you a red pill woman?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Moxie ... are you a red pill woman?
    Yes, been drinking the chaser for a while though, lolol...

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Yes, been drinking the chaser for a while though, lolol...
    You are the only red pill woman I have ever met.

What made you decide to go red pill?

In my opinion, blue pill is phenomenal for women.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You are the only red pill woman I have ever met.

What made you decide to go red pill?

In my opinion, blue pill is phenomenal for women.
    After being oppressed by self-employment taxes, there was no alternative for me but to search for this kind of truth. I suffered deeply in oppression and unnecessary shame and guilt for a decade. I was too terrified to date anyone, lest they found out about the debt, because I knew it was one of the darkest of all social taboos. People around me were too cowardly to confront or question this oppression. I knew something was not right about a debt that would take more than a lifetime to pay back, yet the churches where I sought help for this could not help me.

But once I discovered the truth, the rest of my Creator’s words, hidden by 501c3 churches, finally made perfect sense. The battle is spiritual, and one of strongholds.

I was born in chains, but I plan to die completely free. I am working on living completely free, which is why I'm here. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz View Post
    Sedition Act of 1918

Sedition Act of 1798
    http://www.constitution.org/rf/sedition_1798.htm
    Hmmm it could be that seditious libel is punishable under and has reincarnated through the USA PATRIOT Act, etc. under threats, etc. against the posterity of heads of State, threats or violence to influence a government (using old League of Nations definition of terrorism as well as newer). If A is a sovereign and someone is using violence/threats, slanders and coercion to undermine A's status, seems they'd be tapping the seditious libel side of domestic terrorism.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    David,

Hope these scans of the Congressional Record will help you find some more relevant cites for the LOR.

McFadden June 10, 1932 - The people have a valid claim against the Fed (see page 12602 for valid claim, 12603 for Congress as Trustees)
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8B...kNqQUNXOVRsdFk

McFadden May 23, 1933 - Charges of theft (see page 4056)
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8B...0dYSlBRUElrTmM

NOTE: underlines and notations added by me

Doug
    Google says I must have permission to open documents.

Could you re-post these so we can access them???

I could not open them either.

May 23, 1933. "Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it. http://www.libertyforlife.com/bankin...den-re-frb.htm
    Last edited by Chex; 02-20-14 at 05:23 PM.