Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal name = mark of the beast ?

Legal name = mark of the beast ?

I remember the phrase from somewhere that you can't "buy, sell, or trade" without it.

The legal name (along with identification) fits this description perfectly, in my opinion.

Agree or disagree?

I see it as you cannot play the game without a token or game piece, and the LN is that, especially for the Public, yet the board has two sides, yeah?

So...as above, so below, and if you play on the Private side, it is the obverse/reverse side of the Public, and one can buy, sell, or trade - to me labels of exchange.

I do notice the "own" is not in the phrase, is it telling by omission?

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    I see it as you cannot play the game without a token or game piece, and the LN is that, especially for the Public, yet the board has two sides, yeah?
    There is! I tend to forget that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth
    I do notice the "own" is not in the phrase, is it telling by omission?
    To own in a beast system, both the name and item must be registered.

“Mark of the Beast” may also mean money. My Barnhart Concise Dictionary of Etymology lists mark as being used in old English as money or a unit of coinage (starting around 1200 AD). It is from Proto-Germanic origin. Germany still uses the term today, hence a German Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    “Mark of the Beast” may also mean money. My Barnhart Concise Dictionary of Etymology lists mark as being used in old English as money or a unit of coinage (starting around 1200 AD). It is from Proto-Germanic origin. Germany still uses the term today, hence a German Mark.
    give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and give unto God what is God's. I take notice that I did not enter this age with any ownership and I shall not leave it with any ownership. I also take notice that I was, I am and I will be. Therefore what is a date in regard to my existence?

I also take notice that my people asked my God for a man-king [Trustee]. The State is a Nullity absent God. Because what man has the power to transfer rights in to another body of men?

The Mark of the Beast has been around since Eden. I take careful notice that it was a son of Cain that built the first city. Society requires Trust, yes? first in the hand - labor; then in the forehead - full faith. If you are looking for the Mark, you will be deceived for it has always been there.

It is simple - Trust God. Any other trust is mis-placed and is leaning on a false rock. But my Rock is unmovable - God's Word is the same yesterday [first Age] today [flesh Age] and tomorrow [Age to Come].

shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I think that the American author Jan MARCUSSEN does a very good job of explaining what is the biblical "mark of the beast" which is only mentioned in the book of Revelation.
    His relatively short, and I believe correct analysis of the topic can be read here, where it is presented in an intentionally sensational style and at a 6th grade reading level in order to make it accessible to the TV minds.
    Not a bad read though; I enjoyed it
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and give unto God what is God's.
    I interpret this as you seeing what I see. Money of that time (and now) contains images (graven) or imprints of the beast. The Beast’s mark or image on such, may have led to ‘money’ of the beast being referred to as the ‘mark’ of the beast. Books of etymology support the conclusion (albeit a circumstantial one) as to why in 1611this English word was used as the translation of the original Greek. I also see that money that originates from Caesar is Caesar’s and not of God.

I take notice that I did not enter this age with any ownership and I shall not leave it with any ownership. I also take notice that I was, I am and I will be.
    Who is giving you notice? God does not need notice, God is knowledge. If you allow God to flow through you than you would ‘know,’ not ‘take notice.’

Therefore what is a date in regard to my existence?
    I see that dates are a concept of man and not of God. The question before us was in reference to a concept that existed before the here and now. The response was to show the nexus to the here and now.

I also take notice that my people asked my God for a man-king [Trustee]. The State is a Nullity absent God. Because what man has the power to transfer rights in to another body of men?
    Man can be deceived into giving up his ‘rights.’ This is the essence of ‘free will.’ God will not transfer ‘rights.’ The question is, is one of man or of God, and of which God?

The Mark of the Beast has been around since Eden.
    The concept of deception has been around since Eden. The specific form of deception inquired about in the OP came later as a concept of money, as representing a proxy for the future exchange of labor.

I take careful notice that it was a son of Cain that built the first city. Society requires Trust, yes?
    Joining a society requires trust. One who joins with blind trust may be foolish. A society accepting membership into their society requires no trust of them for you, but may accept one’s giving of trust (from you), blind or not. They may try to hold you to the pledge of trust, blind or not.

first in the hand - labor; then in the forehead - full faith. If you are looking for the Mark, you will be deceived for it has always been there.
    As given above, the OP was about a specific reference to a form of deception and not to the general concept of deception itself.

It is simple - Trust God. Any other trust is mis-placed and is leaning on a false rock. But my Rock is unmovable - God's Word is the same yesterday [first Age] today [flesh Age] and tomorrow [Age to Come].
    This last part appears to be a perception you hold that I do not see. What I see is much different. God only spoke through man, using the language of man. The ‘word of God’ may be metaphorical. The truths in the messages originating from God are universal in all languages of man and in all ‘dates’ (Ages) of man (our being and existence).

For the record, I am not one of 'religion.’ I see the messages expressed in the Bible, and find truth in them. I am one of and with truth, not belief. Also, I wish to express my appreciation of your post.
    Last edited by RThomas; 06-08-11 at 03:11 AM.

Hopefully I may find time to catch up on this interesting thread. For now though - the comment about dating grabs me.

The term I hear comes from the term "to gift". So you are giving something up when you date a document. I have quit dating documents and allow the software, clerk or notary to declare the date for me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hopefully I may find time to catch up on this interesting thread. For now though - the comment about dating grabs me.

The term I hear comes from the term "to gift". So you are giving something up when you date a document. I have quit dating documents and allow the software, clerk or notary to declare the date for me.
    Thank you for pointing this out David.
    I looked at the Merriam-Webster online dictionary and it says this:

Origin of DATE
    Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin data, from data (as in data Romae given at Rome), feminine of Latin datus, past participle of dare to give; akin to Latin dos gift, dowry, Greek didonai to give
    First Known Use: 14th century

By way of a nice coincidence, I had just been wondering if I should date a certain document when this little tid-bit of info helped me to decide
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

The word ‘Date’ may be nothing more than an agreement of precedence or a gift of proof to another of what originated first. If you think about it a date is not required for a transaction. A signature is. A date is merely a giving of proof or precedence (supremacy) of a transaction. This ‘gift’ may be of a benevolent nature (one of truth within the provided form of communication of time (calendar)). As to the method of 'dating' an event, can anyone claim a third party right to refute the method of documenting (setting precedence of) that event? Can anyone who has declared a 'calendar' for the documentation of events, hold any right to define the meaning of those events outside of their language that originates from what can be known by anyone who sees the celestial bodies.
    Last edited by RThomas; 06-09-11 at 08:28 AM.