Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
I remember the phrase from somewhere that you can't "buy, sell, or trade" without it.

The legal name (along with identification) fits this description perfectly, in my opinion.

Agree or disagree?
I would agree with you only that it is a down-stream result of a much deeper and more historical context.

Go back in time to study Nimrod, Semiramus and Tammuz (the false trinity) from Babylon. They are the originators of the clever and secret doctrines of the world throughout history. And understanding what occurred back in the garden is key.

The solar magic square is an important mathematical and alchemical key and link among so many others. Solar deities and ancient mystery religions are based solely on Satan's/Lucifer's desire to counterfeit EVERYTHING from Yahweh/God/Our Creator and Father.

Lucifer wanted man/woman to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil instead of relying on the Tree of Life (Yeshua/Jesus).

I would suggest that the "mark" of the beast is identified in who we worship...knowingly or unknowingly.

A "mark" is also a "sign" or "seal". Kings and presidents have 'seals'. Their seals present their authority of who they are, what they have authority over and whom.

Yahweh's/God's mark of His authority is found in His Fourth Commandment:

Exodus 20:8-11

New King James Version (NKJV)

8 “ Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

"I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them." Ezekiel 20:12. "It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth." Exodus 31:17.

Questions: Why do we "worship" on "Sunday"? Who are the "Sun/Solar" deities? Why is December 25th the "birth"day of ALL of the Solar deities?

Look down from the "heavens" on to D.C. and you'll see...the "image" of the beast? Is the Washington Monument the "image" of what is found in St. Peter's Square in Rome?

Just my thoughts! :-)