Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legal name = mark of the beast ?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...13&version=NIV

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
    It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666
    Revelation 13:15-18

This is the most viable theory I have seen; http://usa-the-republic.com/mark%20of%20beast/toc.htm

I was heavily influenced by Eric Temple BELL's Numerology (1933). The party game of UCLA then was Beasting. The mathematics scholars could invariably find a variation of somebody's name equalling 666; of course they could bounce between variations and languages to get there. [Except uncannily for Eric's, that was the ongoing challenge - find a 666 for Eric.]

That is the magick encryption of the Angelic Name of God (72-Fold) and we find that Exodus 14:19-21 are 72 letters/verse alright. This has been a basis of gematria (qaballa) for many centuries now. 72 x 3 = 216. 6x6x6=216 too. I have many remarkable interpretations and decryptions of the KJV Bible if you have been paying attention and considering the passage in context of John isolated on a prison island, writing a letter he hoped would survive the Roman Empire occupation it strikes me more likely that this is the numerical operation that he was referring to.

I surmise that the white stone of acquittal is akin to knowing your identity; for being truth as a basis for distinguishing truth - like a tuning fork and your true name (given or Christian names/First and Middle only) functions for this purpose. There may be no useful metaphysics to that but I believe otherwise. Exodus 13:16 is part of the Libel of Review's Law of the Flag, indicating that the Mark of God is upon our hands and foreheads - exactly where John foretold of the Mark of the Beast? Monuments come to mind - surveys. Who will you find there? - In our actions and thoughts? One or the other.

While discovering our own Power (prayer) we may come to a point like Saul, who repented to Samuel; or David, who repented in front of Nathan to God. It is whether we utilize what we understand about the nature of God (216) and his manifestation of miracles for the Glorification of God or Mammon that really matters, as far as I am concerned. The manipulations of the Tetragammatron are inticing indeed, the fear of God is quite essential while discovering Power.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Social security always baffled me, I could never understand why I had to enlist into this program when I didn’t want it; never the less at fourteen I was told I needed this to get a job.

My question is how am I with a new grandchild underway was going to get power of attorney for this child. You know when the nurse comes in the first order of business is the SS5 very important even before the B/C gets signed by the informant (like Wisconsin, Massachusetts and Louisiana Administrative Code RS 40:34 and I’m sure the other states alike) to have this application filled out. I didn’t understand why it was necessary for a baby to have this number at birth other than the lie “you get a tax break”.

I needed some detailed information about this SSAct in that sensational style and at a 6th grade reading level and thanks to treefarmer from the Table of Contents starts the process.

What really caught my attention are the facts that represent the rulings especially in Chapter 8. Watching this judge really brought attention to detail, especially when one court case involving a minor who purchase an automobile from a adult by contract and the judge told the plaintiff “You cannot contract with a minor, check your state laws”,

Although further research states “The minor is able to cancel any contract at any time prior to reaching the age of majority and for a reasonable period after that time.”

What is for a reasonable period of time? I might be thirty years past the date and slept through the class in high school when they were teaching this subject but I like to know how the SSA contracted with a fourteen year old and for some reason it’s considered a binding contract?

Curiosity gets the best of me so I called the SSA and told them to stop the deductions because I wanted to take those contributions and invest them myself into a more promising venture (like me) in the same amounts that were taken out of my payments of debts I was receiving.

I was told “NO” because if I continue working and my credits do not get applied I will be receiving a lower benefit instead of a greater benefit. I told her I understand that, I’ll take the penalty. Then the kicker, “You have to call the IRS for permission”. Why do I have to ask the IRS for permission? “They have the authority” she stated.

Chapter 5 referring to Fleming v. Nestor and the RESERVATION OF POWER maybe is not an earned right perhaps that’s why I have to call the IRS or be in economic hardship.

Maybe it's my Tax Class 5? "gift" and not an earned right.
    Last edited by Chex; 06-09-11 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I remember the phrase from somewhere that you can't "buy, sell, or trade" without it.

The legal name (along with identification) fits this description perfectly, in my opinion.

Agree or disagree?
    I would agree with you only that it is a down-stream result of a much deeper and more historical context.

Go back in time to study Nimrod, Semiramus and Tammuz (the false trinity) from Babylon. They are the originators of the clever and secret doctrines of the world throughout history. And understanding what occurred back in the garden is key.

The solar magic square is an important mathematical and alchemical key and link among so many others. Solar deities and ancient mystery religions are based solely on Satan's/Lucifer's desire to counterfeit EVERYTHING from Yahweh/God/Our Creator and Father.

Lucifer wanted man/woman to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil instead of relying on the Tree of Life (Yeshua/Jesus).

I would suggest that the "mark" of the beast is identified in who we worship...knowingly or unknowingly.

A "mark" is also a "sign" or "seal". Kings and presidents have 'seals'. Their seals present their authority of who they are, what they have authority over and whom.

Yahweh's/God's mark of His authority is found in His Fourth Commandment:

Exodus 20:8-11

New King James Version (NKJV)

8 “ Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

"I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them." Ezekiel 20:12. "It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth." Exodus 31:17.

Questions: Why do we "worship" on "Sunday"? Who are the "Sun/Solar" deities? Why is December 25th the "birth"day of ALL of the Solar deities?

Look down from the "heavens" on to D.C. and you'll see...the "image" of the beast? Is the Washington Monument the "image" of what is found in St. Peter's Square in Rome?

Just my thoughts! :-)

Thank you! You have outdone me with informative links. I know how much longer a post like yours takes and I appreciate that extra effort.

I went to the SSA office and had a discussion with the manager. Since that time I have not had a SSN.

Why not?

Because I do not write it or say it. When somebody asks me for one, I say, I do not have a Social Security Number.

I am uploading a very special example of utilizing the priesthood METRO organization - for example:

Quote Originally Posted by Rumor from yesterday's email
    According, the original Federal Reserve Act also appears to be Federal MUNICIPAL law.
    How about that?

If you have some time to spend get into this download. Just so that you don't feel you wasted your time though - if you go into the ER for X-Rays or CAT Scans make sure you leave with the whole report on CD. If you try to get them later they will charge you. My point is that these requirements are not really required.

If you understand relationships (trusts) well enough, you can usually just wait for the truth to catch up with the logic that you owe the billing information at all. Most of the time, the delivery - the biological one is done through the ER anyway with the woman or more often Daddy so flustered he will sign anything in front of him. What will they do? Just make the woman deliver in the waiting room?

There are horror stories though... about handing the new baby over to protective services so keep context about your research!

As David Merrill has clearly shown on this site and others, there exists intent to convert ones fruits (your labor; paycheck) into acceptance of another’s claim to them (a claim that you gift your labor to satisfy their debt). David has shown a way to refute any such claim.

There is a similarity to this type of claim of ones knowledge of truth and a recording of such in a ‘Bible.’ The ‘Bible’ (conceptually) does show many truths. But whose ‘Bible’ is true to the ‘word of God.’ Is the ‘word of God’ (KJV) actually from ‘God’ or from servants of King James who may have translated the original language in a manner that served their master? Does not the introduction of the King James Version show who their master was? Does it show that they serve only one master, King James, and not the one true ‘God’ as evidenced conceptually in their text? Who, conceptually, is ‘God’ to you? Conceptually, is ‘God’ as what you may have been conditioned to believe? Or is ‘God’ conceptually what you have come to see within a pursuit of truth? Did not Jesus say that the only way to ‘heaven’ (heaven may be a concept and not an actual place) was by truth and light?

If one pursues, the concept of ‘God’ with a religious bias (conditioning originating from others as opposed to a mind that is like an innocent baby, or a mind that is ‘born again’) they may never see that which is hidden in plain sight.

I wish to add to this thread that I am aware that shikamaru might perceive my post as off topic. As this is his thread, I hope he sees that I am sharing what I see as on topic within my perception of his pursuit of truth. Let me know, and I will cease.

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    I wish to add to this thread that I am aware that shikamaru might perceive my post as off topic. As this is his thread, I hope he sees that I am sharing what I see as on topic within my perception of his pursuit of truth. Let me know, and I will cease.
    Not at all !!
    Contribute anything and everything you care to.
    The thread will take its own course .
    I'm ignorant on this subject so, I'm just soaking it all in.

The phrase of "being unable to buy, sell, or trade without it" caught my eye. The legal name fits the bill perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Social security always baffled me, I could never understand why I had to enlist into this program when I didn’t want it; never the less at fourteen I was told I needed this to get a job.
    I think I can explain this.

If you look at the case Ashwander v. Tennessee Valley Authority, you will note that there is a standard for raising a Constitutional issue.

If you avail yourself of a statute or act, you will be unable to raise a Constitutional issue. The issue becomes merely administrative.

This is why it is important to correct your status and remove one's self from statutory benefits.

Ashwander rule

1. The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of legislation in a friendly, non-adversary, proceeding, declining because to decide such questions "is legitimate only in the last resort, earnest and vital controversy between individuals. It never was the thought that, by means of a friendly suit, a party beaten in the legislature could transfer to the courts an inquiry as to the constitutionality of the legislative act."[1]

2. The Court will not "anticipate a question of constitutional law in advance of the necessity of deciding it." [2] "It is not the habit of the Court to decide questions of a constitutional nature unless absolutely necessary to a decision of the case." [3]

3. The Court will not "formulate a rule of constitutional law broader than is required by the Precise facts to which it is to be applied." [2]

4. The Court will not pass upon a constitutional question although properly presented by the record, if there is also present some other ground upon which the case may be disposed of. This rule has found most varied application. Thus, if a case can be decided on either of two grounds, one involving a constitutional question, the other a question of statutory construction or general law, the Court will decide only the latter. Appeals from the highest court of a state challenging its decision of a question under the Federal Constitution are frequently dismissed because the judgment can be sustained on an independent state ground.

5. The Court will not pass upon the validity of a statute upon complaint of one who fails to show that he is injured by its operation. Among the many applications of this rule, none is more striking than the denial of the right to challenge to one who lacks a personal or property right.

6. The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits.

7. "When the validity of an act of the Congress is drawn in question, and even if a serious doubt of constitutionality is raised, it is a cardinal principle that this Court will first ascertain whether a construction of the statute is fairly possible by which the question may be avoided." [4]
    Many of the other one's are important too.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-10-11 at 09:54 AM.

Thank-you everyone for your contributions.
    So much meat to chew on here !!