Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legal name = mark of the beast ?

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    As David Merrill has clearly shown on this site and others, there exists intent to convert ones fruits (your labor; paycheck) into acceptance of another’s claim to them (a claim that you gift your labor to satisfy their debt). David has shown a way to refute any such claim.
    This is awesome!

This is why I like to focus on the extinguishing of rights especially with regard to others' claims to my accumulations.

When you sign a contract for services, you essentially grant that company access to your earnings as well as your estate (in the event you fail to pay the bill).

Your earnings and accumulations (asset$) are surety for your transactions in commerce.

My public/private model is essentially moving your earnings from being in the market and accessible to property of status jus privati and absolute.

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    As David Merrill has clearly shown on this site and others, there exists intent to convert ones fruits (your labor; paycheck) into acceptance of another’s claim to them (a claim that you gift your labor to satisfy their debt). David has shown a way to refute any such claim.

There is a similarity to this type of claim of ones knowledge of truth and a recording of such in a ‘Bible.’ The ‘Bible’ (conceptually) does show many truths. But whose ‘Bible’ is true to the ‘word of God.’ Is the ‘word of God’ (KJV) actually from ‘God’ or from servants of King James who may have translated the original language in a manner that served their master? Does not the introduction of the King James Version show who their master was? Does it show that they serve only one master, King James, and not the one true ‘God’ as evidenced conceptually in their text? Who, conceptually, is ‘God’ to you? Conceptually, is ‘God’ as what you may have been conditioned to believe? Or is ‘God’ conceptually what you have come to see within a pursuit of truth? Did not Jesus say that the only way to ‘heaven’ (heaven may be a concept and not an actual place) was by truth and light?

If one pursues, the concept of ‘God’ with a religious bias (conditioning originating from others as opposed to a mind that is like an innocent baby, or a mind that is ‘born again’) they may never see that which is hidden in plain sight.
    Thank you for the Ashwander Rule. I am amazed sometimes at my ignorance of such obvious doctrine.

1. The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of legislation in a friendly, non-adversary, proceeding, declining because to decide such questions "is legitimate only in the last resort, earnest and vital controversy between individuals. It never was the thought that, by means of a friendly suit, a party beaten in the legislature could transfer to the courts an inquiry as to the constitutionality of the legislative act."[1]

2. The Court will not "anticipate a question of constitutional law in advance of the necessity of deciding it." [2] "It is not the habit of the Court to decide questions of a constitutional nature unless absolutely necessary to a decision of the case." [3]

3. The Court will not "formulate a rule of constitutional law broader than is required by the Precise facts to which it is to be applied." [2]

4. The Court will not pass upon a constitutional question although properly presented by the record, if there is also present some other ground upon which the case may be disposed of. This rule has found most varied application. Thus, if a case can be decided on either of two grounds, one involving a constitutional question, the other a question of statutory construction or general law, the Court will decide only the latter. Appeals from the highest court of a state challenging its decision of a question under the Federal Constitution are frequently dismissed because the judgment can be sustained on an independent state ground.

5. The Court will not pass upon the validity of a statute upon complaint of one who fails to show that he is injured by its operation. Among the many applications of this rule, none is more striking than the denial of the right to challenge to one who lacks a personal or property right.

6. The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits.

7. "When the validity of an act of the Congress is drawn in question, and even if a serious doubt of constitutionality is raised, it is a cardinal principle that this Court will first ascertain whether a construction of the statute is fairly possible by which the question may be avoided." [4]

That will really make a big difference in some work I am doing.

The Club de Paris is a non-organization. It has obvious roots in the UN's IMF though. It would seem to be the controlling arm, which would at first blush seem extraordinary - considering it is a non-organization. The Club de Paris though, decides unilaterally it would seem, which nations get loans and more importantly - what dispositions and setoffs will be granted.

This disorganization; or rather non-organization shuffles upward into chaos and the power accrues as it does so! The power seems to accrue with immunity. [This coagulates for the other echo chamber as I write here; for a woman whom the trial judge swapped out the LEO, probably because she identified herself correctly to be the woman, not the legal entity on the Card. Notice how non-organized this trial judge is - no conformity to swearing in the authority of the Name of God. She is a county court judge, who would file her oath with the county clerk and recorder - not the Secretary of State! But her oath went with the chief judge's oath hours after my $20M lien was perfected at the SoS... Before. After. All the while the AG claiming before the Tenth Circuit the trial judge has immunity has never subscribed his swearing to God at all!] As 'government' descends into the depths of non-organization in other words, the officials acquire power through being immune - "judicial immunity from suit" is what the AG likes to call it.

That is all just to prepare you for the staggering implications that the non-organization descends to a century-old dinner club - replete with members who have nothing to do with each other, and when they do are as likely to squabble as to agree. The point being it is these non-organized diners of the Anglo-World who have the trusts (UBO's - Unorganized Business Organizations) that hold all the energy accrued from... where? Well that must be awaiting claim of the Beneficiary:

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?
    If they are holding all the wealth by dishonest means, that means they are criminals. But consider this; they are holding the wealth as trustees. [This non-organization; on it descent into the 20th-Century Dinner Club above linked, formed through Scottish Rite Masonry (note the honeycomb under the eave) along the way - through a Southern General named Albert PIKE. Ergo, some poetry worth reading might be the required reading - also found in the Library of Congress - Morals and Dogma.]

Is not that exactly what would happen in the hospital? The issue (baby) would be held in trust should the parent decide to be the trustee by claiming the baby? This claim would be made by failing to transfer the issue into the state registry - the Department of Health.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Is not that exactly what would happen in the hospital? The issue (baby) would be held in trust should the parent decide to be the trustee by claiming the baby? This claim would be made by failing to transfer the issue into the state registry - the Department of Health.
    However, let's remember that a hospital is not a building..but a "legal entity"..a corporation. "Born" in a hospital means charter/origin within the corporation. If the hospital is a public entity under a bankruptcy claim...then perhap the fruit of the hospital is.... But remember its just a corporation--it doesn't exist in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas
    As David Merrill has clearly shown on this site and others, there exists intent to convert ones fruits (your labor; paycheck) into acceptance of another's claim to them (a claim that you gift your labor to satisfy their debt). David has shown a way to refute any such claim.

When you sign a check in blank..its BASIC/SIMPLETON/RUDIAMENTARY banking knowledge that a check signed in blank is a bearer instrument. Stop being your own worst nightmare. Redeem for lawful money. Stop doing blank endorsements. Walk away from a bearer instrument is just like leaving one hundred bill on the counter--it can be akin to abandonment.

Relevantly...I'd considered starting a thread headed "A New Trend". Just recently, someone went to deposit money to a bank account. Now for some reason, a direct deposit form with bank account information and routing nubmer and all that printed out automatically from a printer by the teller. AFTER the item printed out--AUTOMATICALLY--without ANY request from the one depositing the funds, the teller asked "Would you like a direct deposit application form? If not I'll shred it for you." Normally there would just be a receipt printed and that would be all! The one depositing the money was extremely puzzled since it stunk of poo that by simply depositing funds that a document containing routing number, account number, name on account or the like would automatically be printed out without any request and that the financial institution would have the audacity to ask if it was wanted AFTER it was already printed WITHOUT request--without asking. Of course, the teller effectively said "We can shred it for you" immediately after the printout was made. But he knew better because if he left it, it would be a kind of abandonment (1099-A).

So it gets more interesting, I thereafter found that another financial institution was doing similar things. They were WITHOUT REQUEST FROM THE CUSTOMER printing out documents that weren't related to the counter transaction and which contained sensitive information and then asking saying they would shred the items. The lady I spoke with said when she insisted that she would take the documents herself they got quite pushy about allowing them to shred the documents INSTEAD. Why?

Is it that they want you to abandon something? To abandon a claim?
    Last edited by allodial; 06-10-11 at 04:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I believe you are exactly correct. Entering the new baby on the state registry is abandoning claim. Keeping that claim while going to the hospital at all though, may be bad for the family's future.

Michael Joseph has been introducing us to a new line of thought. Redeeming lawful money is the remedy written for elastic currency only.

On earth as in heaven...

With the state insisting on being trustee, one might trust in Paul's formation of the Roman Welfare State (spending his last years in protective custody and in Rome on the taxpayer's dole). What I mean is that we become conduits between - the Bride if you run to the Blood Sacrifices and relate your identity to Israel - or just being in that relationship of being in the world but not of it. You become the conduit between heaven and earth.

You submit the baby into the state's entitlement but maintain the beneficial use of the baby. If the trustee is doing its job, then this is for the baby's good. If not, then you move into the position of trustee (resulting trust).

One thing for sure though; if you have the beneficial use of the baby 24/7 you have 18 years or so to teach him or her about this trust relationship and prepare the child for responsible parenting too.

Regards,

David Merrill.

What is interesting is that all along... the birth certificate says:

"CHILD"

even when you are 50 years old.

Enough experience, testimony and evidence shows that the entity created is a legal entity and that it has little or nothing to do with a baby coming out of its mom womb--that maybe its an office created..a container for ..something or someone perhaps. Isn't it interesting how the word person is similar to the word 'prison'. I did a trace of legislation of one "country's" birth certificate laws and found a correlation to an act that gave what one might call "legal entities" the ability to perform "natural person acts". These acts originated around the 1930s from what I recall.

The key IMHO is for John Henry to take the right kind of perspective on, JOHN HENRY DOE, for example.

I believe you are exactly correct. Entering the new baby on the state registry is abandoning claim. Keeping that claim while going to the hospital at all though, may be bad for the family's future.
    Could that be first blank endorsement done by power of attorney exercised by the parents (or rather entities --or perhaps the trustees or fiduciaries for the entity?)?

You submit the baby into the state's entitlement but maintain the beneficial use of the baby.
    If you look at most birth certificates FATHER is usually the third "underwriter"/"endorser"/"surety". When THE CHILD reaches the age of 18 or 21 its perhaps presumed that the fiduciary is also 18 or 21 and an now sign for himself/herself and for THE CHILD? Contracts with infants can include contracts with those under 21 years old btw.

Some time ago I pointed out to someone that the child support laws might be a lot more telling than they might at first seem. Might John Henry might be responsible for supporting child JOHN HENRY DOE? Paying CHILD's traffic tickets? Showing up to court for CHILD? Filing CHILD's taxes, etc? {Who doesn't get it?}

If the trustee is doing its job, then this is for the baby's good. If not, then you move into the position of trustee (resulting trust).
    Isn't that that what they do when YOU don't pay CHILD's traffic tickets? They start doing the trustee work for you? Oh and that taking over the trustee's role when the trustee is incompetent or acting in bad faith and that whole resulting/constructive trust thing--that might apply with regard to gold, lawful money or even the right to travel.

One thing for sure though; if you have the beneficial use of the baby 24/7 you have 18 years or so to teach him or her about this trust relationship and prepare the child for responsible parenting too.
    And/or perhaps time to teach the baby the difference between a legal entity and himself/herself. Now hypothetically what if one were to enter the baby's name on the register in exchange for lawful money?

That said... the old tales about the Kracken was that it fed pretty leisurely just lying at the bottom at the sea easily sucking up fish. Many small fish would feed off of its excrement so larger fish were plentiful in the area. Who figures that the Kracken was after the taste of wood when it devoured vessels? Or was it perhaps the cargo, owner or ...fiduciary...it was after?

Last edited by allodial; 06-14-11 at 02:28 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

It is an intense argument indeed.

I think one might consider Colorado's New Cash Cow - at least I do because I know him. He showed a current Proof of Insurance card at a traffic stop and was jailed a week for No Proof of Insurance. - Because the police officer made a legal decision for the entire Insurance Industry, from the witness stand!

He identified himself correctly to the Stopping Officer, a woman officer and they were bold enough to bring one of the subsequent officers, a man to the trial to testify.

Likewise with me, the DA gambles on statistics that people will plea-bargain down the charges (fines and charges). Which has a way of backfiring when somebody has a good dose of:

We are watching the same drama build for Anthony Joseph - showing us that his driver license has been revoked on the other thread. From the looks of it, the DA has no intention of pursuing the initial charge that he Failed to Appear about. His bond, the Trustee Card, has been determined of no value to AJ ($250 bail value to the average Trustee). So they will hit him, next time he is stopped with $250+ out-of-pocket - no cash accepted! Check only...

That way they get that legal or full name from him by signature bond.

I have been told, at 1:00 am in jail to sign the Bond Agreement exactly as it appears on the Form.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-14-11 at 01:39 PM.

Thank you for the Ashwander Rule.
    HER''ESY, n. [Gr. to take, to hold; L. haeresis.]

1. A fundamental error in religion, or an error of opinion respecting some fundamental doctrine of religion. But in countries where there is an established church, an opinion is deemed heresy, when it differs from that of the church. The Scriptures being the standard of faith, any opinion that is repugnant to its doctrines, is heresy; but as men differ in the interpretation of Scripture, an opinion deemed heretical by one body of christians,may be deemed orthodox by another. In Scripture and primitive usage,heresy meant merely sect, party, or the doctrines of a sect, as we now use denomination or persuasion, implying no reproach.

2. Heresy, in law, is an offense against christianity, consisting in a denial of some of its essential doctrines, publicly avowed and obstinately maintained.

3. An untenable or unsound opinion or doctrine in politics.

Name, identity, records, and accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Name, identity, records, and accounts.
    Name:  Image.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  53.4 KB

In the end brethren LET IT BE LOVE which motivates you. Michael Joseph is no better than any other and I do not wish to elevate myself in the minds of others who might fall prey to making me his/her man-king. Thusly I hope what is revealed to me is beneficial to you and if you are blessed then maybe you will join into the conversation. If you desire to be removed from this discourse please send an email and I will discontinue these broadcasts. I do believe it is true that the love we take is equal to the love we make - so let me serve you in the way that the Holy Spirit allows in Me. I hope you are blessed as follows:

May your BED BE GREEN upon the Astral Plane - and may your love feast be without spot. For He makes me to lie down in GREEN pastures....amen. [you too!]. May your union with Christ be everything that you desire.

=========================

Look hard at the attachment provided above- the Husband and Wife were considered as One Person. Don't allow the errant thought of "Rudeness" to enter upon your mind - it is a false flag. No government system ever came into being whereby the husband and wife were not considered One.

The reason the Husband and Wife are considered One Person because their marriage [contract] presents the Personage of Trust. The Wife places all of herself in the trust of her Husband. This is the perfect image of Christ and His flock. Those that are His are the Virgin presented. This is a Spiritual function within.

Nevertheless the outward expression of the inner trust is one Personage. It is the trustee who has the authority to act and the trustee too must pay a fee to the wife's father in order to contract to take his wife in trust. Thusly the Estate in Heir is transferred to the Husband to hold. For the happiness of the wife is the Responsibility of the Husband. For those who know the Scripture, this should ring a bell. But many a weak mind has already run into the fleshly relationship and to that end I would say: It is necessary to wash thy feet Peter. Notice that Peter is the unregenerate Carnal Mind that cannot understand that his feet represent the left and right sides of his consciousness and this lower conscious existence MUST be washed clean and presented to Christ as a Chaste Virgin. Thusly it is the Great Work to WASH THYSELF - discipline thyself. So that the wife may present herself to her husband in a chaste status - presentable and acceptable to ONE husband - undefiled by other lovers.

I hope the mind has not wandered back into Carnality - but I know many have. Nevertheless the perfect Image is present for us to aspire towards. Thusly in law the MIRROR image in the glass shows us ONE PERSON. For I and the Father are One. Hear O' Israel the Lord your God is ONE.

One person in TRUST. A Christ Man - regenerated and enlightened as the Sun of Righteousness arises with healing in His Wings. One is One.

A citizen [Wife] is a Femme Covert unable to contract at international law without the consent of her Husband. If the citizen tries to contract internationally and the Husband does not say anything, then the contract will stand and is bearing upon the Husband for he granted it in his silence. Of course now I speak to citizen [wife] and Leadership [Husband]. But alas the creature has two legs [lower consciousness] and these two feet touch the Earth [base beastly consciousness]. We however see that the Head is elevated above the Earth - and is separated from the Earth. Thusly the Head represents the Heavenly Realms - the place of Christ in Me [and you too].

Tangent: Thusly the beast mind [beast of the field] is the natural state [status] of the creature. This is Cain, this is Esau, etc. This is why Esau is "of the field" - a Beast of the Field. This view is from Heaven's perspective in regard to the Carnal State. For at Romans 8:7 the Carnal Mind is hatred against God it is NOT subject to the Law of God - and it CANNOT be subject to the Law of God. Now you know the number 666. It is the number of Carnal Man. 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ==> 1 + 8 = 9. Nine is the number of Consciousness. Be it base or higher [Valley or Mountain]. For David high on the Mountain had to walk down into the Valley to defeat the Carnal Mind [Goliath]. Goliath is the champion of the Five Lords of the Philistines [five senses].

Higher Consciousness example of nines are 153 fishes [1 + 5 + 3 = 9] or 144000 saved [1 + 4 + 4 = 9] Elijah defeats 450 Baal priests [4 + 5 = 9]. There are other examples but three should get it done. But I digress.

The wife can also be a church congregation and the husband the leadership. Thusly the Pastor is the Trustee. Notice that these two are One in Marriage. Perhaps now one is getting a peek at the Divine Meaning of "thou shall not commit Adultery". See now how all along the flesh tells the truth but the carnal act is a rude reflection of what is the true light hidden in the symbol? For now consider the act of homosexuality and its Divine Meaning. Two men doing that which is unseemingly has nothing to do with carnal flesh - but rather two leaders of a different congregation getting together to determine between each other what to feed as food [Spiritual/Mental Food] to their wives. This is homosexual. For at the head of a woman [citizen/laity] is a man [leadership] and at the head of the man is Christ. This is the perfect image of Trust. The Leadership can be of form [male or female] for we are all both male and female in the analogy. Example Queen Elizabeth acts out a male role in Leadership - the people of the Kingdom are feminine in the play.

Oh I know how weak is carnality - already I know the mind is racing towards ignorance in the creature and who can blame the woman for such as response. Consider how ignorant man has thought to rule over her and dominate her - NOT REALIZING for one minute that the Her that Man is to rule over is EMOTION. The Mind should never subject itself to emotion. Thusly there exists no difference in this Divine Law in regard to the form of the creature [male or female]. For no matter the form there exists mind [male] and emotion [female] and Spirit [female]. For Jacob had two wives. And there were two wives in the Higher aspect and two wives in the carnal aspect. The carnal wives are no better than slaves and this is the Rudeness of which the author speaks.

Is it not time to realize we are all both male and female in regard to Mind and Emotion/Spirit? How long will the ignorant mind [Peter] fish and be satisfied to catch absolutely nothing?

Joh 13:6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
    Joh 13:7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

Comment: Notice that Peter has no idea what it means to have his feet washed. He only thinks to utter some words and dunk his head in water and say he believes in some man being brutally tortured to death at the hands of dupes in order for his sin to be forgiven. In deed we do commit adultery when we refuse to be TRUE TO OUR SELF.

Joh 13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

Comment: Clearly the symbol of Jesus is the Enlightened Self for how many times is Jesus equated as the Sun - He who gives the Light and is the Light. Let us therefore perform the inner work to put back on the Light garments. For once Abraham was sent forth from Ur [the Light] and Adam found he was naked of his light clothing - but now we are awakening to our great shame [nakedness] and we seek now to cloth ourselves in Light. For SEVEN WOMEN [states of our being] seek the COVERTURE of One Man - The Mind of Christ. For Chris is THE WORD.

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Isa 4:2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Let us put back on the White [Light] garments as commanded.

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Rev_19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Comment: What is His name Moses? - I AM. You are the Branch of the LORD. And look at the wonderful promise that all of your lower and upper qualities will be redeemed - for the lower is OF THE EARTH - but first you must escape the bonds of religious control be it governmental or church - and begin to do the work of disciplining all the qualities. This great work is not possible in the creature until God reveals and begins to perform the work in the creature. This is a partnership for the creature has TWO LEGS.

===============

continuing....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-16 at 05:31 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

continuing.....

Now consider NAME. A name is a Way of Being. To do something in a name is to do the deed a certain SPECIAL way. Thusly He makes me to lie down IN GREEN PASTURE - for His NAMES sake. Dear Reader this is the raising up of little children. For a name is in a sense a form of Government - for The Way is the Government of God. And what is reflected in the "rude" mirror image is a Corporation Sole in Charity to the Public Trust. Thusly the office of Profit or Trust. You Choose.

For you cannot escape duality - positive/negative, good/evil, hot/cold, top/bottom, back/front etc - but are not these measurements on ONE scale?

Is a name a beast system? The true answer is: IT CAN BE. But it is up to you to decide. Can the lower Beast Consciousness be changed - can you change yourself? For She [Desire] rides the Beast [Carnality] - look within and you will discover - so that you can look without and "see" with new eyes how the collective Carnal Consciousness is being manipulated by those who understand how the mind works.

A good primer is a work by Adam Curtiss - The Century of the Self - Happiness Machines. In fact Freud's nephew knew - to pacify such a huge beast [public desire] it must be fed. Enter the insurance man and the banker to give the Beast everything it desires - just sign here and you can take it home today with no money down and easy low payments.

Indeed Carnality is BEASTLY - and thusly even the State must be sold by Advertising men who appeal to the sub-conscious Eve - tempting Her with everything under the Sun. She says "Please Daddy, give me what I need". And the Conscious Mind says "sure baby, what every you want." But notice the conscious Mind is only 1/2 a man.

Look around you today in regard to the forms of existence the male is manipulated by the female by and thru her emotional state. The male who is an emotional infant is no match for her wiles and she is, most times, completely unaware of how she is being used by those who would Puppeteer this Beast System. LOOK INSIDE yourself and you will know for a certainty. For when you come to see how you work, then you will know for a fact how the world works.

Those who overcome the world must first overcome themselves! Thusly to the natural man he must merely look in the mirror to see the Beast. She is always in a Red Dress for she allures the Mind from PURPOSE - and thus DESTINY.

This seems like a good starting point. Where shall we go from here? Lead your people [thoughts and desires] Moses out of Egypt! - Isn't it time to Exodus from Desolation Row?

[I"]Open your eyes and look within:
    Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
    We know where we're going;
    We know where we're from.
    We're leaving Babylon, y'all!
    We're going to our Father's land.

Exodus, all right! Movement of Jah people!
    Exodus: movement of Jah people!
    Movement of Jah people!
    Movement of Jah people!
    Movement of Jah people!
    Movement of Jah people!

Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!"[/I] - Bob Marley

-----

"From Desolation Row.
    Across the street they've nailed the curtains
    They're getting ready for the feast
    The Phantom of the Opera
    In a perfect image of a priest
    They are spoon-feeding Casanova
    To get him to feel more assured
    Then they'll kill him with self-confidence
    After poisoning him with words
    And the Phantom's shouting to skinny girls
    "Get outta here if you don't know"
    Casanova is just being punished for going
    To Desolation Row"
    . - Bob Dylan

With best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-16 at 05:17 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!