Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Legal name = mark of the beast ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    Look around you today in regard to the forms of existence the male is manipulated by the female by and thru her emotional state. The male who is an emotional infant is no match for her wiles and she is, most times, completely unaware of how she is being used by those who would Puppeteer this Beast System. LOOK INSIDE yourself and you will know for a certainty. For when you come to see how you work, then you will know for a fact how the world works.
    Heh.... this is whole different can of worms, but I would have to delve into the red pill to explain.

Another conversation for another time.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Heh.... this is whole different can of worms, but I would have to delve into the red pill to explain.

It would "seem" to be different but in fact it is exactly the same. Fractals of the Holographic image. What is within will be without and a carnal people will select a man king. That is the way of being. Thusly the Woman riding the back of the Beast can now be completely understood. And she wears a Red Dress.

This is exactly akin to being led by the Red Horse. Just turn the dial a bit and look towards the East - whereof rides the White Horse. Of course these are mere symbols but I think the symbols say more than language.

The forms of being are in fact Corporate for the body of which I occupy within has many members each to a different task. How many billions of cells busy about their daily work - governed by a higher power - of which I take no thought. Are these cells somehow non-existent because they are named? I think not.

Considering a body that is bruised and oozing with unbound wounds:

It seems today that the woman and Man [follow previous analogy in Statehood] are divorced. Therefore, we see the leadership being understood in Insurance Policies. The more claims against the Insurance Policy understanding the deeds of a de-facto Judge, then the higher the premiums. One day will come when said Judge will have to make a decision to practice absent insurance and in full liability upon his/her own estate or quit.

Moses throw down your staff [and it turned into a Serpent] and ate up the "staffs" of the magi in Pharaoh's court.

Would to God that all officers of State obtained their identity in God. For in Him, we move, we live and have our being. I recognize whereof their power to operate is derived - it is in liability. Thusly properly framing the argument - the judge is not holding a vacant office - that is absurd. It is his court and he is running his court as any other business is run. But since the people are okay with this due to their lack of opposition - they consent and agree.

You may say I am not okay with consenting to a judge who is not bonded to the people. But then the judge will ask - whereof are these people [wife] you speak? As far as I can tell all I see is corporate office holders who by their very nature are in debt - understanding and without contest to the war and other debts incurred and existing of State. Is this not the DEATH STAR of the Movie Star Wars - all male and without feminine presence? Concerning the people you speak thereof - the debtor is slave to the lender.

Many feel mis-understood as they do not understand central banking - nevertheless obtaining benefits of State [society]. So how will the status quo change? In class action - whereof a Moral Person [group of like minded people] petition the higher power Supreme Court for change. Reminds me of the letter that the defensive team of the 1985 Chicago Bears wrote to George Halas asking him not to fire their defensive coach. Halas walked down to the field telling all the coaches to leave and holding up the letter proclaimed "this is the proudest day of my professional life." Saying "you asked for it, and now you are gonna get your wish." This is Romans 13.

I see a cess-pool of commercial activity and I comprehend what understands commerce - Insurance. For the Ship of State is understood in Bottomry of the Keel. Said Judge is running his court in the name of State understood by and Insurance Policy. Is the justice better or worse - I leave that decision to you. Banking of the United States is the Rich Man of State - enter FDIC to insure transactions domestically within. Gold and Silver understands the Rich Man's commerce.

If a Man at Law is charged, then the Charge must be discharged upon the Man's Estate. I see children at limited liability discharging charges in minus money understood by Insurance Companies operating under the Law of State - Incorporations of State - to handle transactions/charges domestically within the House of the Rich Man.

My use of the terms "little children" and "Man" are not derogatory or demeaning upon the mind - rather it is a statement concerning liability. A Man is not to say male vs. female but rather one who has full liability and thus an established Estate in the Earth. In other words, Peter with both feet washed has identity in Jesus. Thusly the enlightened Man is the 6th day creation of God in the "beast of the field" which is to say the regenerated carnal natural being into a Regenerated Man of God. Thusly is Jesus called the Son of Man.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

Let me be quick to say that i am not sterotyping the female. I make a statement concerning my own psyche. But i can look around and plainly see that rationale thought is being replaced with emotional desire. And thusly the pendulum is swinging again. But is this good? Does this swing benefit consciousness or does the schism still exist? Let us cure the breach - restore the paths of old.

Nevertheless one who comprehends and knows how the emotional woman works can manipulate male/female through advertising - suggest the movie BRANDED for more on advertisements and their absolute dictatorial control over the sleeping masses.

Now then the Legal Name is NOT the mark of the beast. And at this point that should be very clear. But we can see the mark is first in the hand - for how do you labor and what is your intent? And then in the forehead. What is in your forehead? Your brain perhaps? Do you think? How do you rationalize? Have you accepted this current state of being or do you imagine there could be something different?

Do you imagine yourself imprisoned unable to escape - or perhaps, just perhaps there is actually noone guarding the jail cell? Have you become so imprisoned by YOUR OWN THOUGHTS that you have erected a prison of existence? This does not have to be - Lead your people Moses!

At the core or crux is trust. The woman at the well has sat at the feet of five teachers [husbandmen] and still she thirsts.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-16 at 09:10 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!