Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen Sues Atlanta Fed

Thank you!

The simplicity is eloquent.

Click Here.

P.S. I have sent Gregory Scott a link to this post and left a phone message encouraging him to please register and narrate here!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-11 at 01:13 PM.

Interesting point about that:

The clerk of court (apparently) changed the due date for the Answer to 60 Days - treating the FRB as a Government Employee.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Short , sweet , succinct and Pro Se all the way. Gotta LOVE IT.
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

According to the FRB Charter..windup results in all assets vesting in the US Department of the Treasury or the like.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Get this! When the FRB needs to evade taxes, they are an agency of the Government - an instrumentality. For the purposes of defending this particular case though:

Thanks David for suggesting this link for my perusal. This is great. You'd think they could defend themselves now.
    Does the FRB know what "money" is? Maybe someone could sell them that info.

You are welcome.

This brings me to ponder about the IRS. Also, the notion about publishing a corporate charter with the Secretary of State?

Crosstalk:

I forwarded the original email to the sender of this one. The reason is kind of self explanatory. He has a hell of a web site.

This man authored the Federal Zone: http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/index.htm

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/8/2011 7:04:13 AM
    To: Cc:
    Subject: Re: Fw: IRS - FRB being sued

That was tried many years ago, at the USDC in San Francisco.

I think what the Plaintiff should also consider is an APPLICATION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE why the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta should not be ordered to register with the Florida Secretary of State as a "foreign corporation" -- because it was created originally by an Act of Congress: Lewis v. United States:

http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/lewis/

See definitions of "foreign" and "domestic" corporations here:

http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/chaptr11.htm

We tried to request an Attorney General Opinion from the Washington State AG, several months ago, but their reply
    was that I was not eligible to request same because a private Citizen is not listed in State statutes as someone eligible to do so, even though I am also a Private Attorney General.

Moreover, we have not been able to find any Federal Regulations implementing the Federal Reserve Act as amended.

When Congress creates a Federal corporation, it does so in its capacity as the Legislature for the federal zone: Daly v. The National Life Insurance Company of the USA:

http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/append-a.htm

Same. -- Congress as a Local Legislature. -- Constitutional Law. -- An act of Congress creating a private corporation is the act of Congress as the local Legislature of the District of Columbia; as Congress can not, under the federal constitution, as the Congress of the United States, create a private corporation.

[end quote]

According, the original Federal Reserve Act also appears to be Federal MUNICIPAL law.

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-09-11 at 02:06 PM.

I think what the Plaintiff should also consider is an APPLICATION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE why the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta should not be ordered to register with the Florida Secretary of State as a "foreign corporation" -- because it was created originally by an Act of Congress...
    If FRB Atlanta is acting outside of its original charter then the requirement for registration with the State of Florida might have merit on top of directors of FRB Atlanta being personally liable UNDER FLORIDA/STATE LAW for ultra vires acts, fraud, etc.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

From the Fed Act:

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-10-11 at 03:20 AM.