Thread: Citizen Sues Atlanta Fed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you! In your studies and experience do you understand how Scott might be trying to apply the doctrine?

I was unaware he was claiming PAG status. Wouldn’t have surmised that from his filings. Am also unaware of PAG specifics within the Venue of his suit .

One may declare PAG status in investigation / prosecution of matters pertaining to the ( so called ) “Public Good” . Most often applied in matters classified , “of Civil Rights” . Less often in matters of mis / malfeasance of Office or Appointment .

Our efforts in Orange County California were pursued by Citizens , Ex Rel : County of Orange . The Investigative Grand Jury was presided over by a “Justice” voted by the group , and assisted by someone requested to take the mantel of PAG .

Other cases I’ve seen were pursued by individuals via Qui tam action .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In reflecting momentarily , he might be holding the claim in reserve as defense against a Nuisance suit for damages . Having PAG Status recognized in court would provide protection as a Government Witness. Unless he originally brought this matter up for investigation by some "Authority" , and was rebuffed , I'm not sure how this strategy would properly apply either .
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 06-25-11 at 01:40 AM. Reason: add reflection
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.