Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Registration

Registration

Register
    A register, among other definitions, is a record in writing. As a verb it is to record or to be recorded in an official list. Registration is the act of registering or being registered.
    Etymology
    Regesta, a record of assets in ancient Rome, from which the English word register is derived
    A record can also be an ACCOUNT.

This information comes to use under the Wikipedia page for security (finance):

Securities may be represented by a certificate or, more typically, "non-certificated", that is in electronic or "book entry" only form. Certificates may be bearer, meaning they entitle the holder to rights under the security merely by holding the security, or registered, meaning they entitle the holder to rights only if he or she appears on a security register maintained by the issuer or an intermediary. They include shares of corporate stock or mutual funds, bonds issued by corporations or governmental agencies, stock options or other options, limited partnership units, and various other formal investment instruments that are negotiable and fungible.
    Registration also serves the purpose of pledging one's labor or assets to the pool. The pool is used to disperse payments as well as net usufruct for the fiduciary or settlor.

Example 1:

Your parents register you into Social Security.
    Your labor or rather the value of your labor becomes the pledge, security, and funding to/for the pool.

Example 2:

Your land is registered to the County/State.
    The land becomes the pledge and security for the pool in which said County/State can now write bonds against in order to acquire more funding for their operations.

The pools are for purposes of creating an asset in which to generate revenue as well as payout expenses.

The registration is the agreement for one agreeing to enter/pledge into the pool.

The assets of the pool come under the auspices and control of the fiduciary.

The pool is a trust.

The registration form is a pledge form.

The form serves the purpose of acquiring your consent to pledge as well as become a beneficiary.

Expatriating from the trust should be as simple as disclaiming all rights, interests, benefits, as well as disclaiming being a beneficiary to the trust.

You may lose what was pledged to the pool, but your association to the trust shall be terminated.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-14-12 at 02:04 AM.

Within scope of the title of the thread is citizenship.

Citizenship is a trust.
    A person must be registered to the association either by way of birth certificate or certificate of citizenship.

The labor, assets, and even body of the citizen is pledged to the pool of the nation.

Aren't young men mandated by law to register for selective service?

This is reflected through legal concepts such as taxation, eminent domain, and probate court.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-18-11 at 01:33 PM.

Very enlightening.

I view a passport as a declaration that, While I am in your country, IF I get into trouble, this is the embassy I will be running to because I was born there... Since it does not utilize the Registry of Citizenship, then it is not declaring citizenship - not until I am rattling the gate pursuading the American soldier to please let me in at the embassy somewhere.

Some more etymology on register

register (n.)
    late 14c., from M.L. registrum, alteration of L.L. regesta "list, matters recorded," from L. regesta, neuter pl. of regestus, pp. of regerere "to record," lit. "to carry back," from re- "back" + gerere "carry, bear." Some senses influenced by association with L. regere "to rule." The verb is attested from late 14c., from O.Fr. registrer (13c.). Cash register is from 1875, from earlier meaning "device by which data is automatically recorded" (1830).
    It took awhile to crack the term registration and its ramifications for me.
    I suspect there is even more to be revealed. I look forward to the insight provided by others.

Registration as an administrative act regulated by municipal law or administrative regulations:

http://books.google.com/books?id=hSL...ration&f=false

Here is a novel idea: how about maintaining your own records and record them in the proper repositories?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Register

Etymology

A record can also be an ACCOUNT.

This information comes to use under the Wikipedia page for security (finance):

Registration also serves the purpose of pledging one's labor or assets to the pool. The pool is used to disperse payments as well as net usufruct for the fiduciary or settlor.

Example 1:

Your parents register you into Social Security.
    Your labor or rather the value of your labor becomes the pledge, security, and funding to/for the pool.

Example 2:

Your land is registered to the County/State.
    The land becomes the pledge and security for the pool in which said County/State can now write bonds against in order to acquire more funding for their operations.

The pools are for purposes of creating an asset in which to generate revenue as well as payout expenses.

The registration is the agreement for one agreeing to enter/pledge into the pool.

The assets of the pool come under the auspices and control of the fiduciary.

The pool is a trust.
    I don't believe it is the actual living soul, or the physical land/soil, that is "registered". It may be in a spiritual sense since when one "registers" in the normative and conditioned way we were taught, our trust is placed in man and his creations rather than in our Creator. However, in the sense according to man's law, what is actually being registered are vessels and surveys that re-present the living and the physical without actually being the living and the physical. What is left is for the creators to persuade, coerce or convince the living soul to accept the representation and then act as directed by the creators of the representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I don't believe it is the actual living soul, or the physical land/soil, that is "registered". It may be in a spiritual sense since when one "registers" in the normative and conditioned way we were taught, our trust is placed in man and his creations rather than in our Creator. However, in the sense according to man's law, what is actually being registered are vessels and surveys that re-present the living and the physical without actually being the living and the physical. What is left is for the creators to persuade, coerce or convince the living soul to accept the representation and then act as directed by the creators of the representation.
    You are entirely correct. My writings were deficient in clearly expressing your wonderfully written post.
    Allow me to clear it up by saying that with regard to people, it is one's labor and assets that are pledged. The name is what's registered. The name is a title or trade name.
    With regard to land, the abstract of the land is pledged and it shall also have a title.

Titles are registered, but the title means nothing without some substance to back it.

Excellent points. Thank-you for your participation in cleaning up the intent of my writings.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-18-11 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Anthony Joseph I think your observation is right on. I believe that the registry of surveys rather than the living entities they represent, is the only way this worldly system could work.
    Our Creator God owns all due to His creative and redemptive powers; meanwhile Lucifer, though spiritually a defeated foe, is still physically occupying the office of "prince of the power of the air" and he still has the ability to tempt and annoy humans on earth.
    Governments on earth seem to be mostly under the control of Lucifer, but still under the toleration of God. He, who could do away with it all in one instant, uses these principalities and powers for the outworking of His plans.
    We humans are not the players in this game; our souls are the treasure over which the great controversy between good and evil is being fought in high spiritual places.

When Christ comes the second time to commence His kingdom it will become obvious who really owns everything, souls, land, water and all.
    Meanwhile we have the choice between being good stewards and faithful, or wicked and unprofitable servants.
    I don't believe we can truly own anything in this world, we can only choose which master we will serve.
    When Christ returns He will reward everyone according to their work. See Revelation 22:12, Genesis 13:15 and 17:8.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Some more etymology on register

It took awhile to crack the term registration and its ramifications for me.
    I suspect there is even more to be revealed. I look forward to the insight provided by others.
    Thank you for your exploration on this important topic shikamaru.
    I think it's an excellent idea to shed some light in this area.
    While I have no experience or wisdom to offer on this topic, I'm following your thread with great interest.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus