Thread: Registration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Registration as an administrative act regulated by municipal law or administrative regulations:

http://books.google.com/books?id=hSL...ration&f=false

Here is a novel idea: how about maintaining your own records and record them in the proper repositories?

I have suggested exactly that right here for marriage certificate registration!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I don't believe it is the actual living soul, or the physical land/soil, that is "registered". It may be in a spiritual sense since when one "registers" in the normative and conditioned way we were taught, our trust is placed in man and his creations rather than in our Creator. However, in the sense according to man's law, what is actually being registered are vessels and surveys that re-present the living and the physical without actually being the living and the physical. What is left is for the creators to persuade, coerce or convince the living soul to accept the representation and then act as directed by the creators of the representation.
    Motla68 has a document on Attachments where the birth certificate is guaranteed to be registration of events, not people.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Anthony Joseph I think your observation is right on. I believe that the registry of surveys rather than the living entities they represent, is the only way this worldly system could work.
    Our Creator God owns all due to His creative and redemptive powers; meanwhile Lucifer, though spiritually a defeated foe, is still physically occupying the office of "prince of the power of the air" and he still has the ability to tempt and annoy humans on earth.
    Governments on earth seem to be mostly under the control of Lucifer, but still under the toleration of God. He, who could do away with it all in one instant, uses these principalities and powers for the outworking of His plans.
    We humans are not the players in this game; our souls are the treasure over which the great controversy between good and evil is being fought in high spiritual places.

When Christ comes the second time to commence His kingdom it will become obvious who really owns everything, souls, land, water and all.
    Meanwhile we have the choice between being good stewards and faithful, or wicked and unprofitable servants.
    I don't believe we can truly own anything in this world, we can only choose which master we will serve.
    When Christ returns He will reward everyone according to their work. See Revelation 22:12, Genesis 13:15 and 17:8.
    I think you might be giving some insight why SAMELSON dropped the Name of God within hours after I perfected this lien. Before. After. In the kingdom of heaven on earth, there will be no swearing at all! A man committing perjury will have to deal with justice in fact, in his face!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Registration is also a way of bringing a private individual into a public capacity subjecting said individual to regulation and control.

The registrant also becomes a fiduciary to the grantor.