Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Registration

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Thank you for your exploration on this important topic shikamaru.
    I think it's an excellent idea to shed some light in this area.
    While I have no experience or wisdom to offer on this topic, I'm following your thread with great interest.
    When I get some time, I'll add historical and legal treatises to this thread concerning registration.

Another kicker from Am. Jur. is that registration is a statutory process, not common law.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 08-13-11 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Registration as an administrative act regulated by municipal law or administrative regulations:

http://books.google.com/books?id=hSL...ration&f=false

Here is a novel idea: how about maintaining your own records and record them in the proper repositories?

I have suggested exactly that right here for marriage certificate registration!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I don't believe it is the actual living soul, or the physical land/soil, that is "registered". It may be in a spiritual sense since when one "registers" in the normative and conditioned way we were taught, our trust is placed in man and his creations rather than in our Creator. However, in the sense according to man's law, what is actually being registered are vessels and surveys that re-present the living and the physical without actually being the living and the physical. What is left is for the creators to persuade, coerce or convince the living soul to accept the representation and then act as directed by the creators of the representation.
    Motla68 has a document on Attachments where the birth certificate is guaranteed to be registration of events, not people.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Anthony Joseph I think your observation is right on. I believe that the registry of surveys rather than the living entities they represent, is the only way this worldly system could work.
    Our Creator God owns all due to His creative and redemptive powers; meanwhile Lucifer, though spiritually a defeated foe, is still physically occupying the office of "prince of the power of the air" and he still has the ability to tempt and annoy humans on earth.
    Governments on earth seem to be mostly under the control of Lucifer, but still under the toleration of God. He, who could do away with it all in one instant, uses these principalities and powers for the outworking of His plans.
    We humans are not the players in this game; our souls are the treasure over which the great controversy between good and evil is being fought in high spiritual places.

When Christ comes the second time to commence His kingdom it will become obvious who really owns everything, souls, land, water and all.
    Meanwhile we have the choice between being good stewards and faithful, or wicked and unprofitable servants.
    I don't believe we can truly own anything in this world, we can only choose which master we will serve.
    When Christ returns He will reward everyone according to their work. See Revelation 22:12, Genesis 13:15 and 17:8.
    I think you might be giving some insight why SAMELSON dropped the Name of God within hours after I perfected this lien. Before. After. In the kingdom of heaven on earth, there will be no swearing at all! A man committing perjury will have to deal with justice in fact, in his face!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Registration is also a way of bringing a private individual into a public capacity subjecting said individual to regulation and control.

The registrant also becomes a fiduciary to the grantor.

I cannot disagree. The line I draw is at lawful money by demand.

I do not have a bank account or birth certificate. I do not have a SSN. When I informed the Credit Union they had to remove the SSN from "my" account, they closed it, forgiving a $4K fully withdrawn Letter of Credit. There you see clearly if you factor in they called my Dad and asked them to give him "my" SSN. He did not and told them if he knew it, he would not give it to them.

P.S. If I want a driver license I simply inform the Department of Revenue that I have no SSN. The Registrar is about the SSN - as a taxation vehicle. It is the Taxpayer ID # that allows the Register to look like some kind of bond on you.

42-2-107 If the applicant does not have a social security number, the applicant shall submit a sworn statement made under penalty of law, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number.
    If I wanted to marry with the extra pressure to avoid divorce, that the State Statutes offer as a benefit, I can get that without registering as a fiduciary.

(II) Notwithstanding the provisions of subparagraph (I) of this paragraph (a), if an applicant for a professional or occupational license, commercial driver's license, or marriage license submits a sworn statement, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number, such applicant shall not be required to provide a social security number on his or her application as required in subparagraph (I) of this paragraph (a).
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-19-11 at 02:45 PM.

Registration grants government a superior interest in the res making them the superior party with regard to the thing.

I suspect that this comes from Common Law.

Example: Say there are two parties who have an interest in a horse.
    One party grants their interest to the Sovereign as a gift.

The grant makes the Sovereign the superior party possessing the whole interest in the horse. The interest of the second party is extinguished.
    The Sovereign is the Sovereign. To share anything that is his would denigrate and lessen his dignity. The implication being the counterparty is an equal in some respect.

Clearly, a subject (citizen) is not the equal of the Sovereign.

You can find mention of this by way of the writings of Joseph Chitty.

Obviously for this day and age, this doctrine has been soften.

This example can be seen with regard to marriage licensing and registering the births of children.

The State is the superior party with regard to the marriage, assets accumulated, as well as the fruits begotten therein.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I cannot disagree. The line I draw is at lawful money by demand.

I do not have a bank account or birth certificate. I do not have a SSN. When I informed the Credit Union they had to remove the SSN from "my" account, they closed it, forgiving a $4K fully withdrawn Letter of Credit. There you see clearly if you factor in they called my Dad and asked them to give him "my" SSN. He did not and told them if he knew it, he would not give it to them.
    If they wanted it that bad, why not call the Social Security Administration? I mean they are the TRUSTEE of the program.
    My previous statement gives me an idea ......

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    P.S. If I want a driver license I simply inform the Department of Revenue that I have no SSN. The Registrar is about the SSN - as a taxation vehicle. It is the Taxpayer ID # that allows the Register to look like some kind of bond on you.
    There they go! They want a security from you by way of a sworn statement.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    If I wanted to marry with the extra pressure to avoid divorce, that the State Statutes offer as a benefit, I can get that without registering as a fiduciary.
    I'd prefer to keep the State out of it entirely or at most engage them at "arm's length".
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-20-11 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    There they go! They want a security from you by way of a sworn statement.
    Or they are trained avoid being on the hook for ANYTHING so they only go by 'regular folk do'. (Possibly related: CYA).

Manager: Why are there ten purple muffins sitting in the pickup window?
    Waiter: He (pointing across the room at you) ordered ten purple muffins so I put in the order--see look. (holds up the written order)
    Manager: Oh. I see. Then he has to pay for this!
    Imagine you are a fiduciary told to only give $1000 to a woman named "JENNY PARKER". Wouldn't her sworn statement buffer you from liability? Considering the other side of the coin can be insightful.

Possibly relevant: evidence.

42-2-107 If the applicant does not have a social security number, the applicant shall submit a sworn statement made under penalty of law, together with the application, stating that the applicant does not have a social security number.
    Instructions for the DMV clerk on how not to: lose their job, get arrested, etc.

P.S. If I want a driver license I simply inform the Department of Revenue that I have no SSN. The Registrar is about the SSN - as a taxation vehicle. It is the Taxpayer ID # that allows the Register to look like some kind of bond on you..
    Additionally, one can simply evidencing (and make clear) that driver-license-PERSON is to "operate" in the "not domestic" sense.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-11 at 02:35 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Additionally, one can simply evidencing (and make clear) that driver-license-PERSON is to "operate" in the "not domestic" sense.
    I am unfamiliar with your terminology but believe the true name signature might do this. Domestic being the districts. I would be carrying the card to show competency only, so that if I am in an accident, my insurance policy is valid and I can make right through a claim. I do not traverse into that realm of taxation - I have no SSN for a TIN.

I am unfamiliar with your terminology but believe the true name signature might do this. Domestic being the districts. I would be carrying the card to show competency only, so that if I am in an accident, my insurance policy is valid and I can make right through a claim. I do not traverse into that realm of taxation - I have no SSN for a TIN.
    I have never had a SSN, a DL those trust chattels come out of a Survey done way back of a baby boy and my mother and father helped the Surveyor - Agent for State - Nurse - perform said survey: Do you have a name for your child?

And I granted the use of my footprints and my fingerprints - else they are stolen, yes? Or rather, my father being with the Scriptural Right allowed the Survey to proceed of his son. I am my father's son and I am my Father's son and no Survey can change that fact. I am not the Child of the State - Person by way of claim on Survey.

"Quickly slay the male child" says the Pharaoh. The Nurse with the ignorance helping what she hates; and I with the love forgive and overcome - I was, I am and I will be. Claiming higher title - Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 - Elohiym in the Plural - I, standing with Yehovah, declared and agreed - let us make me in my image.

Claiming higher power in Love for my brother who is teaching me. As my father is really my brother who was entrusted to bring up His "son" properly.

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. The moving party is first grantor - a grantor is a Trust office, yes? Of course it is.

first grantor.pdf
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-20-11 at 03:30 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Wielding "not domestic" as in..

David dba David Winters,
    55 Maple Lane,
    Denver, Colorado not domestic

To DMV Chief Dude

Please be advised that ....
    ...furthering the support of having no SSN. Being that SSNs aren't likely issued outside the districts anyway. Lome might say but "I got a SSN while in FRANCE." Perhaps it was issued in the U.S. Consular District of France or something along those lines.

Social Security numbers are issued only to United States citizens, legally admitted resident aliens (green card holders), and to those required to have a number by federal law. Immigrating aliens generally secure a number after admission to the United States. (Source: Pick a US Consular website!)
    (*ADMISSION* isn't that the same word they use for when a State joins the Union called the United States? On that note, does a Social Security District or Region count as a State created by an Act of Congress?)

As opposed to coming from ...

David Winters
    55 Maple Lane
    Denver, CO 12345
    from what I gather, they might render one as quite dense for arguing about not having an SSN while coming from that 'venue'.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    "Quickly slay the male child" says the Pharaoh. The Nurse with the ignorance helping what she hates; and I with the love forgive and overcome - I was, I am and I will be. Claiming higher title - Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 - Elohiym in the Plural - I, standing with Yehovah, declared and agreed - let us make me in my image.
    However, one perspective is that once you reach 13, 18 or 21 years of age you can walk away from the contract--but apparently they like to make you seem to continue willingly and knowingly --with full knowledge and revelation--from cradle to grave. "Under 21" in some perspectives = infant. But the encouragement to want a driver license so you can go out clubbing or gain access to places/things that come with being 21--oh so there are gimmicks to encourage you to keep it up past 21.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-11 at 05:07 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.