Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prosecutions WITHOUT an Actual Injured Party are a SHAM

what do you mean by "non-responsive"?

EZ ...
    .. must you be awesome all of the time ?

Keep bringing the funk, my man.

I humbly accept your offer to keep bringing the awesome funk but it's not me who is awesome, it is the Father in heaven who comes through all the way everyday.

Non-responsive is a term that means although a question is answered or a statement is made, the reply doesn't actually answer any of questions, some of the questions or doesn't answer the questions completely.
    During witness testimony a party directing the questions may be heard stating, "Objection, the answer is non-responsive."
    A court may send a reply to a Conditional Acceptance with a whole lot of words that further attempt to coerce a favorable response to their demands but is non-responsive just the same. At that point the court (Corporation) is in dishonor in the matter and the only obligation on one's part is to send a Notice of Non-response.
    In commerce the one who leaves the battlefield first, defaults/loses.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    I humbly accept your offer to keep bringing the awesome funk but it's not me who is awesome, it is the Father in heaven who comes through all the way everyday.

Non-responsive is a term that means although a question is answered or a statement is made, the reply doesn't actually answer any of questions, some of the questions or doesn't answer the questions completely.
    During witness testimony a party directing the questions may be heard stating, "Objection, the answer is non-responsive."
    A court may send a reply to a Conditional Acceptance with a whole lot of words that further attempt to coerce a favorable response to their demands but is non-responsive just the same. At that point the court (Corporation) is in dishonor in the matter and the only obligation on one's part is to send a Notice of Non-response.
    In commerce the one who leaves the battlefield first, defaults/loses.
    So, I"ve been going back and forth with a judge via snail mail, he says what I sent him for payment (an a4v since all money is debt, no lawful way to pay!) he says that it has no basis in law or fact and so is that non responsive? I sent another one with fact for him on why my instrument had basis and he wrote back that I was "complaining" of no way to pay that has no basis in fact or law. Can I respond with a notice of non response? and if so how to do that? OR do I write and say that there is no injured party and insert case law? and if so how and what case law or could you please direct me on that? Thank you so much in advance as the revenue generators are trying to get over 500 bux from me and husband is on unemployment and when I didn't have insurance they have no proof I was on the road or that I did anything wrong (which I didn't!)

I believe the only thing you can accept for value has to have value. Most of the dogma around A4V seems to me that it supposes an account of some kind that you can draw upon like a checking account. Proving that account exists from a mere registry - like a birth certificate - is likely folly.

Oaths of office though, properly subscribed in correct form, published at the correct clerk are bonds but only have value if the judicial officer violates the constitutions or law. One likely angle would be that he has a fault in his oath; around here it is swearing without the name of God.

So get a look at your state constitution. Most likely this county judge has to have his oath published at the county clerk and recorder. For a couple bucks go get that. Somebody came across an new confirmation just yesterday. Look through these:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6332/formofoath.jpg
    http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5...ffirmation.pdf Yesterday's Find
    http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1...ffirmation.jpg

See what is happening there? If one swears, they must mention the Witness - God. This aligns up with the bond on you. - Your driver license. Here that is a $250 bond indicated by a fellow who challenged jurisdiction. He got notice he had a warrant and went in to find that he needed to post a $250 bail bond. The magistrate determined he was a Patriot Sovereign etc. and that the state's driver license card might be worthless to him. So they hit him for $250 cash instead.

That $250 bail bond carries the Name of the Trust - IN GOD WE TRUST. Look on the Bills indicting the US through the Fed. Bills of Indictment. Therefore the judicial officer must be tied into the same Trust and bonding system. I swear by the ever-living God...

Now people and officers can solemnly affirm instead but that just defers to somebody up the line who has sworn. In other words Dan MAY might solemnly affirm and leave off the name of God, as DA because he is under John William SUTHERS.

Look closely though. Dan MAY is running a vacant office because he swears but without the Authority of the Witness - God.

This fellow Dan PETERSEN developed early (before James Timothy TURNER anyway) negative averment liens against public officials who had no oaths at all but I do not know how directly those instruments played to him spending his life since in prison.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-17-11 at 09:19 PM.

P.S. Go get this judge's oath of office and show it to us please.

do I have to go to court or can I respond by letter? if yes, is there a template?

thanks in advance
    Tara

Yeah, I'm not looking to do bonds or whatever...! Just wanting to hang onto my FRN's and not give them to revenue generators. Would prefer to stay out of court, so am wanting a letter to respond to judge. Is there a template, do you know or can I just write: Dear Sir (not honorable judge) There is no injured party in this regard, nor a competent witness. Trinsey V. Pagliaro D.C. Pa. 1964 229 F. Supp. 647. Please dismiss this complaint. thank you Tara ................? Thanks for your help

The People of the State of XXXXXXX have been injured and are represented by the Attorney General and his agent the District Attorney.

If you read my posts again, what I suggested is that your Acceptance for Value is without law because there is no bond. Go get his oath of office and if there is a flaw then you have a cause to end this. Also get the District Attorney's oath but that will likely be available from the Secretary of State - not being county. I am making assumptions so look at your state constitution for the details about the oath.

If there is a flaw in either oath - this form might get his attention. You are being prosecuted from a vacant office - maybe extortion or conspiracy - (look in Title 18 for crimes).

You have to find something that has the substance of law. That sounds like what the judge is saying; He sees no law behind your A4V argument.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe the only thing you can accept for value has to have value. Most of the dogma around A4V seems to me that it supposes an account of some kind that you can draw upon like a checking account. Proving that account exists from a mere registry - like a birth certificate - is likely folly.

Oaths of office though, properly subscribed in correct form, published at the correct clerk are bonds but only have value if the judicial officer violates the constitutions or law. One likely angle would be that he has a fault in his oath; around here it is swearing without the name of God.

So get a look at your state constitution. Most likely this county judge has to have his oath published at the county clerk and recorder. For a couple bucks go get that. Somebody came across an new confirmation just yesterday. Look through these:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6332/formofoath.jpg
    http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5...ffirmation.pdf Yesterday's Find
    http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1...ffirmation.jpg

See what is happening there? If one swears, they must mention the Witness - God. This aligns up with the bond on you. - Your driver license. Here that is a $250 bond indicated by a fellow who challenged jurisdiction. He got notice he had a warrant and went in to find that he needed to post a $250 bail bond. The magistrate determined he was a Patriot Sovereign etc. and that the state's driver license card might be worthless to him. So they hit him for $250 cash instead.

That $250 bail bond carries the Name of the Trust - IN GOD WE TRUST. Look on the Bills indicting the US through the Fed. Bills of Indictment. Therefore the judicial officer must be tied into the same Trust and bonding system. I swear by the ever-living God...

Now people and officers can solemnly affirm instead but that just defers to somebody up the line who has sworn. In other words Dan MAY might solemnly affirm and leave off the name of God, as DA because he is under John William SUTHERS.

Look closely though. Dan MAY is running a vacant office because he swears but without the Authority of the Witness - God.

This fellow Dan PETERSEN developed early (before James Timothy TURNER anyway) negative averment liens against public officials who had no oaths at all but I do not know how directly those instruments played to him spending his life since in prison.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Does the Constitution mandate that every judge swear to the everliving God or speak "So help me God" rather than affirm without a punishing authority? The DA who affirmed may be under the judge who swore, but what of a judge who affirms; who is he/she under?

If the answer is no one, then the Constitutional mandate regarding oaths is supreme law in that vain meaning ANY judge who does NOT swear is running a vacant office; no higher punishing authority exists for that office of trust.

Is this correct?