Thread: Credit On A Gold Basis (Pacific Review pp 127 May 1920)

Credit On A Gold Basis (Pacific Review pp 127 May 1920)

From an article entitled "Why Gold Is the Basis Of Money" (by John Clausen) starting on page 126 or so of magazine called "Pacific Review", May 1920:

Name:  Credit On A Gold Basis.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  66.4 KB

Note that "reserve" is equated to "gold cover".
    Last edited by allodial; 06-28-11 at 03:09 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

That strikes me as to what brought the whole monetizing of sin into being - the Laws of Moses. The Israelites put a gold cover on a wooden calf.

Hmmm. Come to figure...isn't paper thin ...wood?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Imagery of relationship; contract/trust. Paper gold is called Special Drawing Rights - SDRs.

We tend to swear out our commitments instead of just being good for them. In the kingdom of heaven theoretically our yea be yea, our nay be nay... No need to imagine our contract relationships on paper (wood) images with fractional reserve backing! Being that the Levites were given the cities and their suburbs for inheritance the primary global imagery resides in municipal bonds?

I recall way back with Richard McDONALD in California, the state citizen guy, hearing about the Buck Act and that the basis for the property tax is municipal bonds arising from your school district... Then with Donald TRUMP Jr. when he toured on his making wealth seminar five years ago... I think it was 2013 Jurisdictions for buying up tax liens. Where did they get that number? I suspect it is the number of major school districts in America. I tried finding out and failed at the time.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-28-11 at 11:07 AM.

Ahh . . .Sir Richard .

He was among the initial distribution of the paper “Death of a Sovereign: The Franchise Tax Board, D.M.V and Thee”. First exposure of the BUCK ACT , vis-a-vi, Calif. D.M.V and FTB usage in defining their jurisdiction “in this STATE“ . Poor man went crazy, spending two weeks searching for corresponding implementation in the CFR. Just was not there. I have forgotten where he finally found some regulations, but was not where he expected.

Interested Parties may view the ( 1994 ) Buck Act Video on line.
    http://thelastoutpost.com/video-5/la...-buck-act.html
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

A close cohort of Sir Richard was Sri David Conrad ROBERTS, self-declared inner master of the Eckankar. He told me about being titled so by the then current Inner Master on his deathbed...

He was Second Chair for the California Jurisdiction of Masons too.

Last he said to me was, You never cease to amaze me! - Just before he publicly stood up and accused me of breach of contract because I would not let him change my name to Sri David too! Apparently my discovery about fiat currency originating here on the Colorado Territory in the 1861 capital building on the SW corner of the Pentagram, that is what seemed to set him off!

It was like he wanted me to do his research for him; not to understand what I was looking at.

Strange bedfellows indeed .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

I believe he might have harbored the delusion that I would inherit the Inner Master title.