Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money Triggers HJR-192?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lawful Money Triggers HJR-192?

Is it all conceivable that specifying terms of payment in lawful money triggers HJR-192 whereas leaving the terms in "FRNs" vague as to the specific type of accounting or financial units fails to trigger the applicability of HJR-192?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Has HJR-192 been repealed?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

May we have a copy of HJR-192 posted?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    May we have a copy of HJR-192 posted?
    Click Here.

Not to detract from the thread but wouldn't the Exchange Stabilization Fund be a slush fund?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Has HJR-192 been repealed?

Not exactly. But the Emergency ended a while ago - except for stipulations protecting the Fed from a run - like large numbers of people redeeming lawful money.

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.inf...l_PL94-412.jpg
    http://Friends-n-Family-Research.inf...tipulation.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Is it all conceivable that specifying terms of payment in lawful money triggers HJR-192 whereas leaving the terms in "FRNs" vague as to the specific type of accounting or financial units fails to trigger the applicability of HJR-192?

In context of my two posts above, can you rephrase that question?

I think of HJR-192 as a supersedeas bond - a bond on an appeal. Meaning if you endorse private credit, you are convicted of counterfeiting money through fractional lending, your conviction goes into appeal and HJR-192 keeps you from having to report to prison. But I do not know if that helps you with your question.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In context of my two posts above, can you rephrase that question?

I think of HJR-192 as a supersedeas bond - a bond on an appeal. Meaning if you endorse private credit, you are convicted of counterfeiting money through fractional lending, your conviction goes into appeal and HJR-192 keeps you from having to report to prison. But I do not know if that helps you with your question.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Or perhaps HJR-192 is soley to protect the fiduciaries in the Government of the United States from having to give actual gold or silver coin.

This video may shine some light - I don't know.